Last updated: May 29 2014
2 | Posts
939 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Real Estate Market Slowed down?

Hi All,
    i am not very experienced in real estate and hence looking to some of you to answer by query.

Has the real estate market slowed down post elections? If yes, do you expect it to rise some time soon.

I am looking to sell a flat in Lotus Panache but not finding any buyers at the moment.. one of the agents i was going through said it was because of elections.. is this true..

Let me know your thoughts & opinion.

Re : Has Real Estate Market Slowed down?

Originally posted by indgirl6 View Post
    Hi All,
    i am not very experienced in real estate and hence looking to some of you to answer by query.

Has the real estate market slowed down post elections? If yes, do you expect it to rise some time soon.

I am looking to sell a flat in Lotus Panache but not finding any buyers at the moment.. one of the agents i was going through said it was because of elections.. is this true..

Let me know your thoughts & opinion.
    All, depends on who is more desperate buyer or seller. Believe it or not dealers are smarter then a psychiatrist . So, if you are needy then market is slow but if you are buyer then only one unit is there for sale.

You could have just posted in this topic instead. https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urning?t=52400
    Last edited May 29 2014, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Re : Has Real Estate Market Slowed down?

Before creating a new thread, please SEARCH the forum for related topic threads.
      Your Duplicate thread has been closed. Refer to the original thread

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urning?t=52400

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X