Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are the launches in Noida going to stop (If at all) ??

Collapse
X
Collapse

When are the launches in Noida going to stop (If at all) ??

Last updated: February 23 2010
11 | Posts
1376 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are the launches in Noida going to stop (If at all) ??

Not that I want the launches to stop - it's giving me a bunch of options, but being a serious buyer, I am getting confused by the number of options and variety now available in Noida.

And the biggest question is - Will any/all of these new projects being launched complete within a reasonable time frame?

My concern stems from the fact that new reforms in the authority policies (as I ve read on this forum) has made the builders eligble to buy a piece of land without having to pay too much. This could mean that many builders could :
    1. Try and snatch a piece of land
    2. Pay a tiny amount for it to the authority
    3. Launch a project with unreasonable promises - 18 months, FNG, Metro, Club with n number of swimming pools etc.
    4. Analyse the response they get from the masses
    - If a good response, they might go ahead with it and finish it .
    - If there isnt a good response, scrap the project and return the land to govt .

Now, my question is how are WE - the oblivious buyer supposed to know if the project they like has had a good response. Is there a way to check the exact inventory that the builder has - of all sold apartments ( Im not talking about a rubbish excel sheet that anyone can create at home) .

Also, when there are soooo many projects in the market, it is obvious that the investor's money is getting distributed in various projects. Hence, the concept of a "sold out" project might be hard to find. This triggers fear in me that not many of the projects would complete without unnecessary delays.

Opinions Please. Thanks.

Re : When are the launches in Noida going to stop (If at all) ??

It's not a fear but a fact that none of these projects will complete on time. So anyone booking in these should be prepared for such delays.

I think people should wait till the project has got off the ground and substantial construction has been done and then buy. Of course you would loose any inaugral/pre-launch offer but at least you are sure of the project completing.

My philosphy to have a peace of mind even if costs a fes lacs extra.

Comment

Don't you think more launches are good for end user ? Returning land to government is not so easy and they also charge for it.

Builder won't make any profit out of it.
      It will control RE Invester inflow and increase Home buyer not Flat buyer for investment.

Why don't we think that there is demand then only they are launching one after another.

Completion of project that seems to a point but that also improve with competition. A builder who complete running project on time can sell new project on premium.

If Logix promise 18 month then will probably deliver in 30 month.
      Who promising 36 month will deliver in 48 month. I have not invested in Logix.

Comment

It's a rat race & who told u that these builders do things with logic & market research. Most of these guys are street smart people, who got luck with them in past. They are just acting on instinct & think to cash on RE trends. Noting is studied & im sure 7/10 projects are ram bharose. We cant say if in trouble what there inner voice will say? will they be true to investor money?? will they choose to be wise person than.. nothing can be said..

Even we as Home buyers are just also part of rat race. Everyone is buying, b'cos others are doing... everyone is speculating... Bcos we people have given them option us to be treated us as sheep herds, they are just doing that.
        Last edited February 22 2010, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I completly agree with you Rajiv!! We let these builders manipulate us. Most of the people are buyingunder peer pressure coz someone whom they know is buying.

Originally posted by rajeev rana View Post
          It's a rat race & who told u that these builders do things with logic & market research. Most of these guys are street smart people, who got luck with them in past. They are just acting on instinct & think to cash on RE trends. Noting is studied & im sure 7/10 projects are ram bharose. We cant say if in trouble what there inner voice will say? will they be true to investor money?? will they choose to be wise person than.. nothing can be said..

Even we as Home buyers are just also part of rat race. Everyone is buying, b'cos others are doing... everyone is speculating... Bcos we people have given them option us to be treated us as sheep herds, they are just doing that.

Comment

noida authority have offered later one more plot for GHS in sector 46 after 75,76.
            anybody know which builder is comming up in that area??

Comment

I think we can update the thread sector wise listing the project and how much approximatly is sold in tht project.That way it will give a good idea on which projects are sold out,and have more chances of completion.

Comment

Wait and watch should be the motto.

People like searchingproperty, who seem to have inside knowledge can do us a favour by letting us know some info on how much sales have occurred in which project
                Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X