Hi,

Ajnara is launching its new project Daffodil in sec-137.
Please share your views on the project and will it be good to buy a house in this project for self use.
Ajnara is promissing possesion in 21 months :p
Read more
1013 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can anybody tell me what are the resale rates for the top -1 floor in this project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nainuExway
    Can anybody tell me what are the resale rates for the top -1 floor in this project

Should be around 4200-4300 all inclusive in resale and 4700-4800 bsp in fresh inventory
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reguru12
    Should be around 4200-4300 all inclusive in resale and 4700-4800 bsp in fresh inventory

Is that rate for one floor lower than the top floor ?
    CommentQuote
    Is that rate for one floor lower than the top floor ?

Bhai, don't ask for prices on this website as I have suggested to others. Here you have brokers, investors, endusers, longterm investors and people who missed the bus when they had the opportunity.

Guy who didn't buy when prices were cheap and he had money is not screaming rates of 4000 all inclusive.

Investor/Endusers who have paid almost 80% to 95% payment to builder is in no hurry to let go off his deal for cheaper price. He is asking 5500 to 5800 all inclusive.

Panic sale is always picked up by dealers so don't plan on getting getting anything for cheap.

Go do your leg work and buy quick because these sectors are appreciating like anything since last 3 years and now possession is near so it will only go more expensive.

If, you can afford it now you should buy it or tom that same amount will not even buy the small size in the location.

To get basic idea, check sites like 99 acres or etc
    CommentQuote
  • Experts I have gone to 137 sector this week and dealers/builders are telling they have only top floors left. Resale nothing below 5100 BSP and nobody willing to sit for negotiation in Paramount Floraville, Ajnara Deffodil or Gulshan Vivante. Our family is interested in only these 3 projects out of the whole sector. I told dealer of this site and you experts quoting 4600 all inclusive but then he said he will give us commission if we find him 4600 all inclusive for floors 3 to 9th.
    CommentQuote
    Can anybody tell me what are the resale rates for the top -1 floor in this project

2nd-10th floor around 4500-4700 ai, top three floors 4300-4500 ai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researcher1
    2nd-10th floor around 4500-4700 ai, top three floors 4300-4500 ai

Researcher sir can you please give phone number of a good broker who can get me prices you listed? Sir, you would help us a lot by saving us money. You can private message me the contact information of broker if that makes you comfortable, god bless.
    CommentQuote
  • Researcher sir we e mailed you please share details as soon at your free time.
    CommentQuote
  • You will not get a reply from him since he is in his fantasy where prices are of past. Just use commonsense when doing paperwork and close the deal asap.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delhiite
    Typical broker tone:
    1. Bahut high prices hai sir, supply nahi hai market mein. 5800-6000 AI.
    2. Inventory sold out/held by long term investors.
    3. Jaldi le lo sir, possession soon. prices to hike further, going to 7000 AI.

Rest everyone is intelligent.

Originally Posted by vlord0007
    5800 to 6000 rs AI per sqft deals are happening in this sector. Most lower floors are held by long term investors who will rent out after possession or by end users. That is biggest reason lower floors are not available to dealers easily. Everyone knows possession is soon and rates will hit 7000 AI, so people are holding on and will get more profit.

vLord, I've time and again proved you to be a broker who is only trying to hype prices for his own selfish sake.
    The deals are still happening at sub 5K prices. It just a matter of plain old leg work. Remember to negotiate hard and always go for direct party meeting. Most important, remember, how hard the broker justifies the fact that this is a seller's market, the more desperate he and his seller are. This is in fact, an excellent buyer's market where deals are lined up with few buyers around. Prices have really been stagnant for a while coupled with very few deals happening; and brokers and investors are unable to make money. The brokers have suddenly been deprived of the easy money, they were used to make; Hence you can understand their desperation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vlord0007
    Manushya bhai also try sending e mail to Delhihight , Ashish and few others. They have the best deals in town like Researcher bhai.

On the serious note, I would suggest you to call up few dealers go visit with them meet the seller and close the deal. This is seller market because most of the projects have taken up to 80% payment so the shorterm investors are out. Prices keep increasing due to best location in Noida, sellers know this and they are not willing to negotiate much since they can find a next buyer easily if you don't buy.

Bade buzurg keh gaye hai, buy it when you can afford it. Never seen RE coming down for good location in last 30 years.

vLord, Calling by wrong names, calling other females will not help you out to increase prices. This instead shows your mentality, respect towards the opposite . Dont take it otherwise but it only shows your class and upbringing.
    Besides, RE is never a very liquid asset with sellers getting a buyer when they want. Once a seller rejects a deal , he may/may not be able to find a deal soon. A buyer on the other hand will be able to buy from any other guy in this market with lots of supply and investors. I re-iterate, this is a complete buyer's market with so much inventory available. All that is needed is leg work and hard negotiation.
    Bhagwaan tum brokers ko thodi buddhi de. :bab (59):
    Get well soon!!!
    CommentQuote
  • You girls stop fighting. Both your quotations are worthless in my book. One is quoting the extreme and other is quoting the two year old prices. Idio*s.
    CommentQuote
  • today only one of my realtive has closed a deal in this project for 4900AI for sub 5 floor,2 BHK.And he had done a good homework in last one month and explored all possible option with different brokers and in similar projects in 137.Paras Tierra is slightly on higher side ,what he told.So this is the reality as exist today.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bksinha
    today only one of my realtive has closed a deal in this project for 4900AI for sub 5 floor,2 BHK.And he had done a good homework in last one month and explored all possible option with different brokers and in similar projects in 137.Paras Tierra is slightly on higher side ,what he told.So this is the reality as exist today.

This is for you Hardworker. Just read the post with both eyes open. A deal sub 5K.
    Most important thing, any idi*t, if keeps his name hardworker does not qualify to be one. Real hardwork is needed for these deals like the one done by the gentleman. :bab (59):

The post is also an eye-opener for some duff*rs like vLord who claim prices to be 5800-6000. Happy hunting.
    CommentQuote
  • Best builder best location price increasing daily - this is what vlord keeps repeating for ajnara n gulshan. Will really help if this is backed by some good facts also time to time.
    CommentQuote