Sort by :
Filter by :
- What was the price at which these flats were given by Authority?CommentQuote0Flag
- The full amount was paid in advance amounting to approx 21.5L, sometimes in early 2007. There could be some correction to price at final possesion.CommentQuote0Flag
- As the carpet area is very less in these flats as per super area, no parking space, towers are very near of each other, thats why rates are not so high here, and many private builders are constructing flats in that area so supply is not a issue there. Some new projects are also coming up there.
MIG - 28-30 lacs
LIG - 20-22 lacsCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Guys,
Have people started living in these flats? What are the current rates like? With the rates on EWay skyrocketing, these could still offer an affordable RTM alternative.CommentQuote0Flag
Anyone have any idea when will be the possession?
- Does anyone have any ideas about plots in sector 99, I know it was alloted before sector 100 but there is very little noise about this sector in the Market. The location on the map looks nice , it is just behind Grande site and there was a road supposed to be built that will connect sector 45 with sector 100. the last I saw the road was only partially built. Is anyone aware of any particular issues with this sector, could this turn out to be a hidden gem?
Awaiting comments from members .CommentQuote0Flag
- How much price is sector 99 MIG (950 sq feet) top floor flat?CommentQuote0Flag
is this thread about the scheme mentioned at