Noida RE is at a Turning point, and those who choose to keep their eyes wide open...Know this.

Considering that Eventually in Flats AN END USER has to buy, the upcoming 18-20 months will be "END USER" driven

In Plots RE...which is TRUE Real Estate, a region may be under Investors for DECADES before End users start coming in

But NOT in Flat Market....From Pre Launch to 2-3 months Prior Possession, Investor Plan an Exit.

By the time the Project is RTM and Registries start...nearly 70% Investors plan to be out

Now Since End users will come into picture....some factors which are most important to them will come into play

1. BUDGET: Noida is Primarily Budget Segment, MIG Segment. Period. Hardly 5-10% projects come under HIG or Premium Segment. Unlike Gurgaon where majority is HIG Segment. With Majority projects being 1,2,small 3 bhk High Density Units, it makes it ideal for MIG segment
In MIG Segment, Budget is NO.1 Criteria for purchase

No end user will exceed his budget, even if that means going a few kms here and there. That's where Noida Properties will take a Hit.
With Improving connectivity between Noida and Noida extn, Gnoida, even Ghaziabad. Buyers will consider many other options.

From Pathways school to Sector 50...which was once a tiresome 20-25 min drive , is now a mere 5-7 min drive.

Gnoida authority has Finalised the Bridge across Noida extn from sector 1 to sector 78, will be a reality soon. That's also confirmed.

That would mean...that from Noida extn to Noida expressway will be a mere 10-12 min drive (approx. 8-10 kms)

Even Main Gnoida with its Low density rtm units, value for money, more open, etc will be on radar of Some buyers, spl those who work on Noida expressway

Buyer will be Spoilt for options.....spl the budget buyers...

This means EXCLUSIVITY of Noida Properties is Now Over and Out.

2. OVERSUPPLY....Never seen before in History of RE in NCR. Within a Radius of 10 Kms nearly 5 lakh flats to be delivered within next 5 years

Worst....Nearly 70-80% will be Of same category..MIG

This has a DIRECT impact on Resale Value

3. HOME LOAN RATES TO COME DOWN....BJP has made it clear that they WILL bring the Home loan rates down...for those who don't have much idea....in 2002-2003...Home loan rates under BJP regime were down to almost 8%

So Buying a Flat now...at higher Loan rates..simply doesn't make sense...that too in a region where max. appreciation expected is 10% per annum.

4. SP GOVT. POOR GOVERNANCE.....Doesn't matter who is PM...CM is ASY...and they have now simply decided to just loot as much as possible as they have 2.5 yrs more left in power. Its Guaranteed that they will not come back to power...so its the last chance for them to loot....and that's what they intend to do.
Announcements of Projects are USELESS....its actually COMPLETING THEM.....
Buyers too have now started to realise that Weekly statements made by CEO Raman about multi million projects but ZERO work on ground.....is pure Bullshittt

5.MIG BRAND.....Noida was slowly coming out of the U.P Tag....but it fell back into the ditch in 2010....and Instead of becoming a Well Laid out, Open, green, suburb where people live in open , spacious houses.....HAS DUE TO GREED of U.P govt. and Babus.....will turn into Biggest Concrete Jungle of NCR...with small congested houses.
Its against the very basic Logic of Suburbs.
People from Delhi Dda and congested societies will see the societies and think "Thank god we are living in far open colonies"

And its already happening....I know many buyers who were shown appts in Lotus Bourlevard project and they said..."Kahaan concrete jungle main phansa rahey ho"

No one even bothered to look at brochure, 3d movie or model.....all wanted SITE VISIT
and once standing next to 100 flats per tower buildings lined up next to each other....they didn't bother about "Green concept" or some "Putting golfs".....they asked about...Ventiallation, privacy, sunlight

6. QUALITY....With High denmsity and worst builders , corrupt U.P babus...Quality HAS BEEN COMPROMISED.....These buildings will age 3-4 times than existing ones.
2 lifts for 100 flats simply doesn't make sense
3500 parking for 3000 flats
5 pools for 4000 families is ridiculous
9 feet ceilings
40% loading....
unneseccary space wasted in balconies
Thin Walls
etc etc etc etc etc etc

Further ensures that as and when a society Gets inhabited...it will face more and more issues........

7. LOAD ON INFRA....Immense load on Infra.......The way things are going and now with upcoming HTMS on Noida expressway....Illegal Cuts will be blocked...and service lanes will be full of traffic....
Lot of issues with ground water and electricity

Authority should have made it MANDOTRY for all builders to have rain water harvesting etc etc etc...solar lights for common,,,etc etc etc

Considering above Facts....Anyone sitting on cash....its a good chance to put your money in FD or any safe investment of your choice...and wait for inventories to flood the market.
which will start from this Diwali.....and then also wait for loan rates to come down.

Next many months will be End user driven...so don't be hasty....watch the market and use your cash in hand wisely
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Zohaib bhai jo already invested hain wo kya kare?
    CommentQuote
  • See..u MUST understand...what i am trying to say.

I myself asked people to buy in noida in 2010-11...as then rates were fine to enter...if u entered at 2700-3500 levels as end user....u got best deal

If u entered as investor...it shud givr u at least double returnnin 4-5 yrs...else its not a good investment

Like there is time to enter...there is time to exit

3000 psf ij 2010
    6000 psf in 2015

Is a very average return considering the risks taken

I mentioned in 2011 itself that resale rates of MIG flats (2 bhk, small 3bhk) will be around 5500 ...and thats what is market now

If u entered at 3000 levels...in 2009-2011...and u r pure investor....EXIT....

And reinvest somewhere else

short term gains in RE is now over

If u have to reinvest in RE...then keep 7-10 yr.margin
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Zohaib & other members,

I am an end user and I have to buy 2 bhk or small 3 bhk in 60-70 lac within next one month in Noida.
    I want to buy RTM but if possession is within next few months, I can go with that also.
    Please suggest some areas and projects.. I am using the buying guide u shared in 2011 to narrow down projects.
    Mostly projects have structure completed but don't know when it it will be finished. Amrapali has got many RTMs. should I buy in it ?
    CommentQuote
  • zohaib sahab,
    i feel next 18 months would be good for expressway.
    plenty of projects are going to be rtm.
    DLF mall of india should be ready and waves mall would also get into pipeline along with unitechs hopefully GIP2.
    JAYPEE hospital should have started firing all cylinders by than.
    infrastructure is quite decent in noida and as such noida has many exbeaurecrats and present beauracrats who have invested for enduse.
    IT MAY NOT BE SURPRISING IF YOU GET THE YAMUNA RIVERFRONT KIND OF DEVELOPMENT WHICH CAN BE A GREAT BONANZA.
    INFOSYS HAS ALREADY COME IN AND HOPEFULLY FEW MORE WOULD BE FOLLOWING .
    THIS MAY BRING IN MORE HOTELS, COMMERCIALS,.
    AKY GOVERNMENT IS IN TROUBLE ,EITHER THEY PERFORM OR WOULD HAVE GOT KICKED OUT IN NEXT 6 MONTHS AFTER THE CHANGE OF UP GOVERNOR.
    CommentQuote
  • 1. Sector 18 is already an established commercial hotspot. Even if dlf or gip2 were not coming, it still would be no.1 commercial belt east of NCR.

2. Jaypee hospital definitely is best in noida but its an advantage for end user...not investor...its like saying that opening of pathways school, genesis school will benefit RE.
    Secondly....from 7X to jaypee is more or less same time as from sector 143.
    And when New hindon bridge will connect noida extn to 7x...even gzb and noida extn will be within 30 min drive

3. Infosys will not be first company on noida expresssway. unitech Sez is operational, have you seen a jump in sector 168 projects because of it ????

MNC presence is good...but OVERSUPPLY of appts that too of same category neutralises everything

PS...somehow my posts are not getting added to latest posts....dont know why
    Admin pls note
    CommentQuote
  • Also i have first hand info...that SP leaders have decided to go go and loot for next 2.5 yrs

Development inkey bas ka nahin hai under ASY....

This govt. Has 3-4 CMs...and all goons.

Sirf MSY hota to bhi expextion thee..
    .ab nahin

mSY has no interest at all as his dream of PM is shattered
    CommentQuote
  • There is no oversupply of high end GC apartments 2500 sqft plus

By dis logic they will do better Dan most of noida property
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Noida ely

Aapke soanchne ka style pasand aaya.

CommentQuote
  • hai guys,
    regarding small size apartments, many builders are helping out the buyers to merge two apartments and giving them bi size apartments.
    i know this is happening in amrapali sapphire and nri residency in a big way.
    people are ready to pay premium for the adjacent apartments .
    regarding congestion , i think only half of the apartments are going to be occupied and rest would be kept locked.
    people buy these apartments for the reason that some day after retirement they would come and stay and i guess its all for psychological comforts.
    some are working abroad and some in other cities.
    THERE ARE MANY PERSONS WHO JUST DO NOT WANT TO GIVE THEIR APARTMENTS ON RENT BUS TALA LAGADIYA JAB KABHI AYENGE TO RAH LENGE ATTITUDE.
    I KNOW PERSONALLY SO MANY IN MY FAMILY AND IN MY COMPLEX.
    ZOHAIB SAHAB , YAMUNA FRONT KE CHANCES HAIN B COZ RECENTLY TEAM FROM DELHI HAS VISITED SABARMATI RIVER FRONT FOR KIND OF STUDY TOUR.
    CommentQuote
  • This is a very insightful discussion happening. Thanks to Zohaib for starting this thread.

Zohaib bhai exit karne ko to bol diya lekin exit karke fir RE kahan invest karsakte hain? Aur agar nioda mein long term invested rahe to kya predictio nhai?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    There is no oversupply of high end GC apartments 2500 sqft plus

By dis logic they will do better Dan most of noida property

Delivery is the biggest issue in Jaypee

Unitech Expresswway property is THE MOST EXCLUSIVE development in Noida

Any buyers ????

Its in deep shittt...due to unitech delivery issues

Jaypee is PAINFULLY SLOW

But LET ME ASSURE YOU....The day...Jaypee Wishtow Golf Course side project is Complete...It will be THE BEST Area in Noida to live in.

The question is WHEN....it could be 5-7 yrs...10-12 yrs...15-17 years....etc etc

I have ALWAYS SAID SINCE BEGINING

Buy in Jaypee ONLY if you are not in a hurry to Shift

Its ideal for NRIs or people buying 2nd homes....who are in no hurry to shift
    CommentQuote
  • Please DONOT (For End USe) Merge two appartments and make it a 4 bhk !!!!

Do this ONLY if you are a Joint FAMILY ...Its perfect for them...Poora floor utha lo...and encroach the common area

Pls remember....EXCLUSIVITY....CROWD...Is one of the most important issues in a BIG FLAT

The Building HAS TO BE HIGH END...in terms of Exclusivity.

That's why I have always asked 4 bhk buyers TO COMPLETELY AVOID projects like LB, LP etc etc etc.....Crowd and exceluvisity will be hampered.

DONOT BUY A BIG FLAT in a Project where MAJORITY is sub 1500 sq.ft appartments

Its a GOLDEN RULE which every RE guy knows

DONOT Buy a Big Plot in a sector where there are Sub 150 Sq.yard plots...

INVESTORS....YES....Its good to buy Jodha Units...and sell....or sell one...rent one...etc etc...

For End users who NEED Big Flat....Avoid khichdi projects

ANOTHER MISCONCEPTION

Boss...No one will keep a flat locked in in Noida...and pay Rs.3 psf maintenance from his own pocket.
    Either the owner would want to live himself....OR ...Rent it out.

What you are saying ..holds true for Plots or flats where there is no maintenance...

Yahaan Rs.3 psf per month dena hi hoga....that even for a 1000 sq.ft flat is 4aapprox. 30,000 per year....

Yamuna River Front ????????????????????????????

In U.P ??????

Aapki Jankari ke liye

Land ADJACENT TO Yamuna in Noida region...Belongs to U.P Irrigation Dept....and not even Noida authority

All the Bullshittt Mr.CEO Raman belted out...was as usual to make paid media headlines...and fool buyers

Yeh who aadmi hai....jiske under 90% infra projects failed completely.

So then who is incharge of this land ???

Just for your info...Its Mr.Shivpal Yadav....Who is cabinet minster for U.P irrigation dept...and also the biggest goon of U.P at this time

He is busy selling illegal land to land sharks......

how do you think that Iillegal farmhouses all over this region cropped up ????

Without Help from lucknow....???

Yeh U.P hai mere dost...
    CommentQuote
  • My posts are not showinh for some reason...

Admin pls see...

Its happeninh to most of my posts

Regd yamuna riverfront

Land is not ubder noida authority but under u.p orrigation dept. Whixh is ubder shivpal yadav....who is biggest goon of u.p at the moment
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib,

I agree with Raibahadur.....There are people who have bought the flats and kept it for 10+/20+ years....for investing, for retirement...etc... I am one of them...I live in Maharashtra...and have a flat in Noida...Bought for my Son...who is 2+ now.

SP government has only 2 years....and BJP government is in the making in 2017. With Modi at Centre....and BJP in UP....there will be drastic changes in UP.

Cleaning of Ganga has almost started.... and its Modi's dream project too....Similarly....with Ganga....Yamuna will also get clean.....

Yamuna riverfront will not be a distant dream..... In Modi's words....Gandhjis 100 Jayanti in 2019 might be the occasion for all this.....

Noida will benefit a lot....Its just a matter of time....

End users will come a lot in next 18 months....also, low interest rates rates will help.....Picture is not so bad either........ for investors........and builders.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raibahadur

INFOSYS HAS ALREADY COME IN AND HOPEFULLY FEW MORE WOULD BE FOLLOWING .
    THIS MAY BRING IN MORE HOTELS, COMMERCIALS

Everyone is talking about Infosys campus. Infosys has taken huge space in Mohali aswell.... free me jamin mil rahi hai to lene me kya problem hai. I really doubt that they have plans in near future.

people buy these apartments for the reason that some day after retirement they would come and stay and i guess its all for psychological comforts.

Are people crazy to have their retirement days stay in Noida where you can see that there is complete jungle raj and the conditions of these apartments are such that even if they last for 10+ years it would be a great achievement. Also have you seen how conjusted the apartments are with no ventillation and light.
    CommentQuote