Collapse

Supreme Court Stays All Projects Within 10 kms of Oklha Bird Sanctuary

Last updated: October 14 2014
109 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Supreme Court Stays All Projects Within 10 kms of Oklha Bird Sanctuary

guys, what is the update.is sector 78 also impacted?what will be the consequences.someone please throw a light on this

Comment

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
      THe NDTV profit report may say whatever..
      but i know that in JM Orchid ppl have been offered possession inspite of the OC/Registry issue. THey cant register the flat but ppl are already living there...around 100 families

Omaxe. Eldeco. All are same.

Comment

Originally posted by vinanc2005 View Post
        guys, what is the update.is sector 78 also impacted?what will be the consequences.someone please throw a light on this
        The first consequence is delay...and no compensation for the delay..

Comment

but i know that in JM Orchid ppl have been offered possession inspite of the OC/Registry issue. THey cant register the flat but ppl are already living there...around 100 families
          I agree with your comment. Only impact is on Registry. There might be some impact in terms of Banks not approving loans for such projects as well.

Comment

As per latest Supreme Court Judgement (Source:CNBCTV18),
            Japyee Infra will have to halt construction being within 10 km. of Okhla Bird Sanct.
            Other 53 Builders are also affected .
            Which are these builders & sectors ??

Comment

This coz the ground water issue not coz of 10 km. Sc rejected the plea of jaypee and other builder. NGT had implemented blanket ban on on ground water usage for construction activity. And these builder have violated. the ban

Comment

Living without OC is a big risk to the consumer. God forbid if anything happens in the new towers then Legally builder/authority has no responsibility. The onus would be on the illegal occupants only.

Comment

But anywhich case buyers like myself, who have recently booked flat are now getting in dillema of whether to proceed with the payments to the builder or hold on to it. I have recently booked a flat in one of the projects in Sector-137 and got to know about couple of hours ago about the NGT act applicability in Sector-137.

Need suggestions & Recommendations from Senior Members on this. I also found out that boundary of Okhla Bird Sanctuary & Boundry of Sector - 137 has a distance of some 9.4 kms (Not sure about the correctness). Are all the projects impacted in Sector-137 or only few of them are in limelight? Delayed possession is understood and now the builders will have another excuse of not giving penalty on delayed possession as well.

But prime question still remains the same. Will we actually get the possession keeping in mind this NGT Act?

Comment

Originally posted by bhupeshahuja View Post
                    But anywhich case buyers like myself, who have recently booked flat are now getting in dillema of whether to proceed with the payments to the builder or hold on to it. I have recently booked a flat in one of the projects in Sector-137 and got to know about couple of hours ago about the NGT act applicability in Sector-137.

Need suggestions & Recommendations from Senior Members on this. I also found out that boundary of Okhla Bird Sanctuary & Boundry of Sector - 137 has a distance of some 9.4 kms (Not sure about the correctness). Are all the projects impacted in Sector-137 or only few of them are in limelight? Delayed possession is understood and now the builders will have another excuse of not giving penalty on delayed possession as well.

But prime question still remains the same. Will we actually get the possession keeping in mind this NGT Act?
                    Now you have no option as builder is not going to return your money, just keep watching IREF.

Comment

Is NGT rule also applicable to Jaypee wish town, Krescent Home?? Which all are Jaypee property that comes near sector 137? Please highlight.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X