Supreme Court Stays All Projects Within 10 kms of Oklha Bird Sanctuary

Last updated: October 14 2014
109 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Supreme Court Stays All Projects Within 10 kms of Oklha Bird Sanctuary

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
    This whole issue has not really impacted the ultimate customers badly.
    As i understand the construction has not been stopped at any of the projects, only the Occupancy Certificate is delayed. I know of societies which have offered possession as well, however they do not have the OC and thus the property cant be registered, but one can live in the society peacefully.
    One way it is good only for the end user as he does not need to shell out the registration money upfront and the same can be delayed for a period of 6 months to an year by which time the whole issue would be resolved. Yes ppl who want to sell or buy in resale, they get impacted as delay in registry may cause lack of bank funding for the project beyond a point.

THerefore not much impact on the end user.

Sir,

Sorry to say but I am really saddened by your lack of knowledge.
    Either you r a big investor who has many properties in noida and is trying to satisfy yourself and fool the general public by saying tht ngt stay is good for buyers or you really want to make fun of the general public who is struck in these bad deals.
    I kindly request you to pls do not mislead the public.
    Do u have any idea that it is illegal by indian law to stay in place where govt has not given OC....just for your knowledge, even a single complaint/fir by any person whosever would literally force the police and noida authority to shunt out the people out of society in one single day.. legally, no one can shift/take possession without Govt's nod/oc approval.. specially when the honorable court has issued orders against it..
    It is a grave situation and people should take this matter seriously.. i request u to pls do not misguide people anymore..

Today i really feel that it was better to avoid investment in this seesaw and like one of my close friends one could have definately earned better if he/she has sold of his property within last year at some less amount roi and invested returns in fd or taken something in gurgaon.. instead of turning greedy and holding the same in expectation of more gains...
    With this order out in open and newspapers, selling will definately not be easy even at low price.. newspapers have blown this info like anything and people are aware of the consequences it will have going ahead.
    To further make this tough...by the time this ngt thing will get clear there will be more than triple number of houses available (more than 120000) for ready to move and this will really make selling at decent price a really tough game.

Sent from my SM-T311 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

दिल्ली-एनसीआर में नोएडा और उसके आसपास के इलाके में 50,000 से ज्यादा घर अटक गए हैं। सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने ग्रीन ट्रिब्युनल के फैसले को बरकरार रखते हुए ओखला पक्षी विहार के 10 किलोमीटर के दायरे में नए कंस्ट्रक्शन पर लगी रोक को बरकरार रखा है।

हम आपको बता दें कि यहां पर 15 प्रोजेक्ट में करीब 20,000 घर बनकर तैयार हैं जिनकी डिलीवरी होने वाली है। ऐसे में अब क्या होगा इन ग्राहकों का, आखिर ऐसी नौबत क्यों आई और पर्यावरण मंजूरी को लेकर इतनी बड़ी लापरवाही कैसे हुई इन सब पर सीएनबीसी आवाज़ पर की गई विस्तार से चर्चा।

सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने जेपी इंफ्रा की अर्जी खारिज कर दी है। सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने ओखला पक्षी विहार के पास कंस्ट्रक्शन पर रोक जारी रखने का आदेश दिया है। ओखला पक्षी विहार के 10 किलोमीटर के दायरे में कंस्ट्रक्शन पर रोक जारी रहेगी। 10 किलोमीटर में साउथ एक्स, ग्रेटर कैलाश, इंडिया गेट के अलावा नोएडा सेक्टर 62, 66, 35, 36 और 37 शामिल हैं। साथ ही नोएडा एक्सप्रेस वे से लगे कई सेक्टर प्रभावित होंगे।

सुप्रीम कोर्ट के फैसले से नोएडा सेक्टर 36, 37, 74, 75, 76, 77, 79, 93, 95, 104, 105, 108, 110, 122, 124 और 137 पर सबसे ज्यादा असर होगा। कोर्ट के इस फैसले से दिल्ली-एनसीआर के 49 बिल्डकों के प्रोजेक्ट अटक गए हैं। वहीं जेपी इंफ्रा के 4,000 घर दिक्कत में पड़ गए हैं। आम्रपाली के 3,000 घर अटक गए हैं।

कोर्ट के फैसले से जेपी, आम्रपाली, एटीएस, लॉजिक्स, गुलशन, सुपरटेक और अजनारा जैसे बिल्डरों के प्रोजेक्ट अटक गए हैं। वहीं 15 प्रोजेक्ट में 20,000 घर डिलीवरी के लिए तैयार हैं। लिहाजा कोर्ट की रोक से करीब 20,000 फ्लैट खरीदने वाले ग्राहकों पर असर होगा। साथ ही इस क्षेत्र में एक साल के अंदर 30,000 घर और बनकर तैयार हो जाएंगे।

Comment

As far as i read in news and media, its only the possession will be delayed by 3-4 months. That's it. There is no other impact.

So chill everyone.

Comment

ngt matter

for noida one stop clearance is authority for builders.

so the matter should be resolved between authority,NGT,national board for wild life(NBW) with the help of concern government.

ngt concern and sc stay is not viable at this stage of construction where billions of money and and buyers are at stake.

hope for best but soon and not like campa cola in mumbai.

only units on possesion will be affected for 3-4 months only just CHILL

regds

shivom gangwar
          Last edited June 13 2014, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SMJ2011 View Post
            There is already a stay granted by NGT last month.

A petition filed by Jaypee in NGT for review of stay has been turned down last week.

It seems Jaypee had gone to Supreme Court seeking stay on NGT order and the same has been refused by the Court.

So NGT stay / Order stays & operates.

I think some one should file a petition in NGT seeking stay on all constructions on the Delhi side of Okhla Bird Sanctuary including iconic projects like Metro etc.

Baap-Beta sarkar does not bother for Noida. Those in power in Delhi also do not bother about us.

Unless we put a spoke and enlarge the impact of NGT order, Noida flat owners will suffer.

Jai Ho...........
            Is sector 137 Noida also effected by this? Projects like Purvanchal Royal Park will also need to stop further construction??

Comment

Originally posted by vssharma1 View Post
              Is sector 137 Noida also effected by this? Projects like Purvanchal Royal Park will also need to stop further construction??
              137 is not affected

Comment

Originally posted by vssharma1 View Post
                Yes, sector 137 is also impacted with this. As per news papers sector is within 10 kms of Okhla Bird Sanctuary. Not sure if all projects of sector 137 are impacted or only some are impacted .

Comment

will it be same for night safari after 5 years.....such a big country , huge population and all are fools ? nobody conserned abt this ngt till datey?
                  i really feel shame for living here

Comment

is 10 km from the center of the Sanctuary? I think if it is from the center then 137 may not be covered but if we see from the side, 137 could be covered. Any idea?

Comment

few imp points from judgement:

(i). In the first instance, we have passed an order not
                      permitting any construction activity within 10 Km radius from
                      the protected area of the Okhla Bird Sanctuary. Thereafter, the
                      said order came to be modified to the effect, that in so far as it
                      relates to the projects of construction which are already
                      completed, the construction shall be subject to the final order
                      passed by the Tribunal and the authority shall not give any
                      completion certificate to such constructed buildings.

(ii).In respect of the buildings which are half way through,
                      we permitted the construction to go on without prejudice and
                      subject to final order which will be passed by the Tribunal.

(iii). In so far as it relates to the new projects, we made it clear
                      that no permission shall be granted by any public authority till
                      final orders are passed by this Tribunal and the interim orders
                      stand as on date at that stage.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X