How do the experts at the forum think of Amrapali Silicon City both in terms of end usage and investment. They offered me 2950.00 + additional charges. Also which agent should one go to.
Read more
678 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sshar
    How do the experts at the forum think of Amrapali Silicon City both in terms of end usage and investment. They offered me 2950.00 + addl charges. Also which agent should one go to.

There are some threads already in the forum for Amrapali Silicon city, have a detail study.

For dealer/agents concerns, everyone is same (they just need to sell and ensure commision from builder). Good bargaining skill will only help to get a best rate. Discuss 3-4 before finalising.

Thanks
    Vilish
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Vilish but the reason for starting this as a new thread is as follows

1. We know based on some of the brilliant analyses on this forum that noida is going to be flooded with grp hsing apartments in the next five years. It is very evident from the list of 44 projects cited elsewhere in this forum which have been lauched in the last few months. This will surely result in practically no appreciation in the next five years as supply will outgrow the demand.

2. On the other hand when I spoke to Amrapali people and some of their agents they very categorically told me that the only project open for sale as on date is the Silicon. All other including Sapphire and Zodiac (surprisingly) are completely sold out. Is this some kind of gimmick or Amrapali is really doing well.

3. Is Amrapali the only group doing so well or same is the case with other projects as well.

4. I particularly liked the Silicon for its location (opp. sec. 50 and on a main wide road) but the demand-supply equation is intriguing if one looks at it only as an investor. Also I was wondering if core-pehery concept works for NOIDA. That is sector 45 is better than 76 or 120 or 137 as it is nearer the core.

Please do reflect and educate on these issues
    CommentQuote

All other including Sapphire and Zodiac (surprisingly) are completely sold out. Is this some kind of gimmick or Amrapali is really doing well.

3. Is Amrapali the only group doing so well or same is the case with other projects as well.

4. I particularly liked the Silicon for its location (opp. sec. 50 and on a main wide road) but the demand-supply equation is intriguing if one looks at it only as an investor. Also I was wondering if core-pehery concept works for NOIDA. That is sector 45 is better than 76 or 120 or 137 as it is nearer the core.

Please do reflect and educate on these issues

I don't see a project COMPLETELY sold out in the current scenarios, Agents and Builders lie too much to run the business, don't believe them completely.

Amrapali Platinum Project was launched in 2007 and construction for phase 1 is quite much so far. Possession promised in dec 2010.
    around 15 days back, Amrapali people told completely sold but later agreed a few units are still available. Original booking (No resale).

I can bet Pan oasis and zodiac units should be available for sure

A few months my friend purchased a flat in a society in Indirapuram, He was told only 2 flat are available which may go anytime. He purchased one of them. After 3 months when he came to know that still 15-16 flats are available.

Amrapali can't sell 50% of their units itself it doesn't matter how big name it is or whatever player they use in their ads. they have more than 300 agents working with them for commission to sell their units. All they want is to sell they aren't worried for their customers or quality of work or when they finish.

location preference (45, 75/76 etc.) is people own choice based on distance with office, malls etc. Noida authority has good wide road and other amenities in almost all sectors.

Don't trust each and every words of these agents and builder. they have strong nexus between them to sell flats. Do a through analysis before finalizing.

Best of luck.

THanks
    CommentQuote
  • though the flats are still available in oasis/zodiac but getting a required size flat in good tower at a good floor with park view may not be there. i know in oaisis flat are available at 16 floor
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx Vilish and Neerajbhatt

Some members have pointed out the issues of STP and cremation ground near silicon location. Can some throw some more light on the exact location.

Please also advise on how silicon city compares with Panache considering both are equally priced.
    CommentQuote
  • Silicon City Sold Out

I have purchased a 3 BR flat under corporate deal in Amrapali Silicon City (ASC) through Investors Clinic. My two collegues who were interested in purchasing a flat had gone today to enquire / purchase 2 BR flat in ASC. However, the broker says that ASC is sold out and was advising them to buy in Princely Estates.

I believe there were 2100 flats in ASC Phase I. How could they have sold them out in pre launch. Or do builders sell a predetermined % of flats in prelaunch and release the other flats at higher rates closer to possession.

Expierenced boarders please clarify....:) in prelaunch and release the other flats at higher rates closer to possession.

Expierenced boarders please clarify....:) in prelaunch and release the other flats at higher rates closer to possession.

Expierenced boarders please clarify....:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wornsphinc
    I have purchased a 3 BR flat under corporate deal in Amrapali Silicon City (ASC) through Investors Clinic. My two collegues who were interested in purchasing a flat had gone today to enquire / purchase 2 BR flat in ASC. However, the broker says that ASC is sold out and was advising them to buy in Princely Estates.

I believe there were 2100 flats in ASC Phase I. How could they have sold them out in pre launch. Or do builders sell a predetermined % of flats in prelaunch and release the other flats at higher rates closer to possession.

Plzz try to confirm this by Calling Other Brokers Like Unicon ...etc...

Never ever believe a broker......His Job is to Sell ... Aur jahan commission jyada milega woh usi ko bechega.......
    He is least bothered abt your benefit..................

Never ever believe a broker......His Job is to Sell ... Aur jahan commission jyada milega woh usi ko bechega.......

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wornsphinc

yes,, flats having the size of 1075 and 1325 sq ft are totally sold out... rest most of them are still available.

yes,, flats having the size of 1075 and 1325 sq ft are totally sold out... rest most of them are still available.

CommentQuote
  • I booked a 1075 sq feet flat in silicon city 2 weeks before... Very less options were available then (mostly above 12th floor)

Now Princely in Sector 76 itself and Smart City in Noida Extension are being sold.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hjindal85
    I booked a 1075 sq feet flat in silicon city 2 weeks before... Very less options were available then (mostly above 12th floor)

Now Princely in Sector 76 itself and Smart City in Noida Extension are being sold.

its quite surprising how so many new projects are being launched and actually sold out as well ! just saw some statistics on Zee Business and they were telling that even the new Supertech Noida extn project is almost 70% sold out already !
    CommentQuote
    Thanx Vilish and Neerajbhatt

Some members have pointed out the issues of STP and cremation ground near silicon location. Can some throw some more light on the exact location.

Please also advise on how silicon city compares with Panache considering both are equally priced.

Yes I have visited the site and there is a issue of STP and cremation ground. STP is in front where sector 76 is beginning (from sector 75) . and there is one non operating kabristan parallel to 45 mtr road in btw sector 76 and 78 for which amrapali has shown park in the brochre. Tower D to G will have view of kabristan.

Also in front of 30 mtr road being contructed adjacent to tower P, there is one shamshan ghat which is currently operating. Front tower mainly P - T will have view of this.

I have also heard only through broker that these will be closed or shifted.

In my opinion STP will have problem for front towers near R S T and not back towers.

Also Amrapli have shown one more park on the back of tower A - D in the brochure and some traingular area adjacent to tower A for future use. I dont know if there is any problem in these area or not. if anybody has idea may please highlight. I have also doubt why they have shown triangular area for future use and why the tower plan is not symmetric.

Also there is confusion regarding no. of floor in one tower. I have come to konw abt 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 or even more from many people.

I also visited amrapali green and consctruction quality is average only what i feel.

Also as distance btw two metro statio is abt 1.3 to 1.5 km, i think one metro station will come at cross of sector 76, 78, and 49 in front of 45 mtr wide road.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi! I am new to the forum and was wondering if someone could provide some information regarding best rates in Princely estate.

Also, how is this option as my budget is max 32 Lacs all inclusive for 2BR or 2BR+1 and I can wait for possession till end of 2012 or even till mid of 2013.

Thanks.
    Vineet
    CommentQuote
  • Do not book flat with terrace

Beware of Amrapali or any group if they trying to lure you by promising terrace for you flat by PLC. Since I am one the the victums therefore I am advising caution.

I joined this forum in early Nov 09. Through only this forum came to know that lovely terrace is fire rescue area.

I could have been lucky if people had inform me bit earlier.:(
    CommentQuote
  • When is this project expected to be bankable.The marketing people say by end of april and office people say may end..I personally feel the project should be completed on time as all the flats have already been booked so there would be no financial problems,still the question remains how competent would the builder be considering it is carrying out so many projects parallely.

For all the people who have booked a flat in amrapali .Join the orkut group
    CommentQuote
  • metro station at cross of sector 76, 78, and 49

Originally Posted by amitagrawal2k2
    Yes I have visited the site and there is a issue of STP and cremation ground. STP is in front where sector 76 is beginning (from sector 75) . and there is one non operating kabristan parallel to 45 mtr road in btw sector 76 and 78 for which amrapali has shown park in the brochre. Tower D to G will have view of kabristan.

Also in front of 30 mtr road being contructed adjacent to tower P, there is one shamshan ghat which is currently operating. Front tower mainly P - T will have view of this.

I have also heard only through broker that these will be closed or shifted.

In my opinion STP will have problem for front towers near R S T and not back towers.

Also Amrapli have shown one more park on the back of tower A - D in the brochure and some traingular area adjacent to tower A for future use. I dont know if there is any problem in these area or not. if anybody has idea may please highlight. I have also doubt why they have shown triangular area for future use and why the tower plan is not symmetric.

Also there is confusion regarding no. of floor in one tower. I have come to konw abt 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 or even more from many people.

I also visited amrapali green and consctruction quality is average only what i feel.

Also as distance btw two metro statio is abt 1.3 to 1.5 km, i think one metro station will come at cross of sector 76, 78, and 49 in front of 45 mtr wide road.

Distance btw two metro statio is abt 1.3 to 1.5 km, i think one metro station will come at cross of sector 76, 78, and 49 in front of 45 mtr wide road.

All are wlecome to comment / share on this.
    CommentQuote