13912 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Options In Noida - Greater Noida For All Budgets

ONLY FOR END USERS

- For END USERS Who plan to Shift in Next 2 years

- Not getting into debates of Other regions, as this is Noida-Gnoida Forum

- My List is NOT Ranked in Order but Random, Viewers can evaluate their own needs and judge accordingly.

- There may be Dozens of other options...I am merely putting MY choice.

BUDGET 20 LAKHS

- 1 Bhk Main Gnoida authority Flats such as Swarn Nagri, Near MSX Mall
    - 1 Bhk Stellar MI Citi Homes, Sector Omicron

BUDGET 30 LAKHS

- Stellar Jeevan Noida extension
    - Small 2 BHK Ready to move in Co operative Societies in Main Greater Noida.
    Eg: Near Alpha Sector and in Pi Sector near Eldeco

BUDGET 40 LAKHS

- Stellar Jeevan Noida Extension
    - 2 Bhk in RTM Low Rise Eldeco, Parasvnath Societies of Main Greater Noida
    - Jal Vayu Vihar Greater Noida
    - AWHO Greater Noida

BUDGET 50 LAKHS

- 2 Bhk Noida expressway, Lotus Zing
    - Low Rise Eldeco, Parasvanth Societies of Main Greater Noida
    - Jal Vayu Vihar, Greater Noida
    - AWHO Greater Noida

BUDGET 60 LAKHS

- Plot in Co operative Societies of Gnoida Like NSG, NTPC Anandam, Etc
    - Noida authority RTM Flats on Noida expressway
    - Low Rise RTM Eldeco, Parasvnath Societies of Main Greater Noida
    - Jal Vayu Vihar Gnoida
    - AWHO Gnoida

BUDGET 70 LAKHS

- Plot in Co operative Societies of Gnoida Like NSG, NTPC Anandam, Etc
    - Purvanchal Royal Park, Sector 137
    - Noida authority RTM Flats on Noida expressway

BUDGET 80 LAKHS

- Plot in Co operative Societies of Gnoida like Engineers Park, NTPC Anandam
    - Low Density RTM Societies of Gnoida such as NRI City, ATS, Silver City, Purvanchal Heights
    - Purvanchal Royal Park Sector 137
    - Expandable Flats in Army Sectors of Noida such as 29, 37, etc

BUDGET 90 LAKHS

- Plots in Swarn Nagri- Gnoida
    - Low Density RTM Flat Societies of Gnoida such as NRI City, ATS, Silver City, Purvanchal Heights
    - Purvanchal Royal Park Sector 137
    - Expandable Flats in Army Sectors of Noida such as 29, 37, etc

BUDGET 1 CRORE PLUS

- Plots in Jaypee Wishtown Noida
    - Small Plots in Noida
    - Plots in NRI City, Greater Noida
    - Plots in Swarn Nagri
    - Plots in IAS Greenwoods Society of Greater Noida
    - Flats in Jaypee Wishtown GREATER NOIDA
    - Expandable Flats in Army Sectors of Noida

NUTSHELL

My Personal opinion remains...that if your budget is High and plot can be afforded in a GOOD LOCATION....go for plot (Never Ignore Location in Plot)

Avoid High Density at all costs

On Noida expressway....Purvanchal, ATS and Jaypee are ONLY BUILDERS who will manage maintenance Themselves.
    Jaypee has major delay issues and so liveability in Noida wishtown in next 2 yrs is a big question mark
    In High density and High rises...maintenance will play NO.1 Factor for End user in coming years

Noida extension...I donot consider any builder worth buying except Stellar. That's my personal opinion based on their past projects

Low rise and Low density is Prime when selecting RTM flats

For End User Plot Buyers in Gnoida I strongly Suggest to buy Lifetime membership of Stellar or Jaypee. to maintain their social life and Club usage

They are one of the best clubs in NCR and cost as little as 3 lakhs for lifetime membership for entire family (stellar) and 7 Lakhs (Jaypee)

Also Buying a Plot facing a Small Park is very good to take care of your Extra parking needs.

Also get the foundation done keeping the future in mind....good enough for 3-4 floors

Basement gives unmatched advantage of Utility space..which can be used as office, godown...or simply to have parties

Most of Buyers must be in 30-40 year old segment....they should NOT Forget...that when they have to retire...then they should have a house which has minimum hassles

Most of the High Density Flats with Poor maintenance will start crumbling in 10 years or so.

You don't want to end up in a flat , building or a society which is crumbling in your Golden Years.

This is my I always suggest End users to go for Low density Flats...Low rise....as even if maintenance agency doesn't maintain the building....just 3-4 families can join hands and do it themselves.

That's how Army sectors in Noida are still standing well even after 25 years....that's how DDA societies in Delhi are rock strong after 30 years.

As they are not complex Units...Simple...
    Unlike High rises which are Very complex and require VERY GOOD maintenance for longevity

Best option is PLOT.

As and when your family increases...they or you don't have to worry about their housing needs....

Maintenance in your hands....

Unmatched flexibility

And I speak from experience...not some TOI Saturday times crap.

In 2003 I had a Client who had a Budget of 40 Lakhs.

He was insisting on a Flat...while I pushed him for a Plot in sector 41.

The options he finalised were....ATS Village...Omaxe sector 44 and Mahagun sector 50.

Eventually on my insistence ...he picked up a plot In sector 41...with Basement and GF Complete.

He was around 35-37 yrs back then...and had a 7 yr old boy

Now he is in his late 40s and son is 18-19 yrs

His Wife Runs a side business from the same house in his basement.

He has made 2 floors more on his plot which are rented out and one of which eventually his son will keep

Not only his Plot appreciated much more...but gave him Numerous advantages as an end user.

Only thing we kept in mind...WE NEVER COMPROMISED ON LOCATION..even if we had to pick a smaller plot
    Last edited June 14 2014, 01:37 PM.

Re : RE Options In Noida - Greater Noida For All Budgets

Hey Zohaib,

Excellent post I must say.. Thanks

What should be the maximim no of floors in a high rise building having 4 flats and 2 lifts per floor..?

Just to bring out more clarity and understand. .
    Using Tapatalk

Comment

Buildings with Basements are more prone to wear and tear

If you ask me...I prefer Buildings with Stilt parking

Not more than 3-4 floor

GF and FF hardly use lifts..

so even if there are 3 flats per floor and only 1 Lift...Its still fine

Far better than 120 flats and 2 lifts

The idea is to UNDERSTAND...that until unless you are sell and buy..sell and buy type of guy....then you should remember as an end user

That WEAR AND TEAR of high density and High rises will be much more...as they are more complex

You must think....WHT AFTER 25-30 Yrs ????

Time to Retire peacefully and stay in your home withut much botheration
      OR
      Have a Building which is having complex issues

You want to take chances.....Go ahead

as far as I have seen

90% Mainetnance agencies in Noida in past 1 decade have done a POOR JOB

Comment

zohaib sir,
        what is ur opinion about PLOT IN SEC 105 noida SIZE 162mtr
        PARK FACING 1.25k
        any future in these prices?

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
          Buildings with Basements are more prone to wear and tear

If you ask me...I prefer Buildings with Stilt parking

Not more than 3-4 floor

GF and FF hardly use lifts..

so even if there are 3 flats per floor and only 1 Lift...Its still fine

Far better than 120 flats and 2 lifts

The idea is to UNDERSTAND...that until unless you are sell and buy..sell and buy type of guy....then you should remember as an end user

That WEAR AND TEAR of high density and High rises will be much more...as they are more complex

You must think....WHT AFTER 25-30 Yrs ????

Time to Retire peacefully and stay in your home withut much botheration
          OR
          Have a Building which is having complex issues

You want to take chances.....Go ahead

as far as I have seen

90% Mainetnance agencies in Noida in past 1 decade have done a POOR JOB
          Hi Zohaib,

A high rise starts from 6 floor onwards..

I wanted to know how many max no of floors in your opinion should be fine in under constuction properties?

10 floor, 20 floors whats the maximum in todays realistic scenario..
          Using Tapatalk

Comment

Mr.Elahi...This thread I started for end users...so sont want to deviate but generally in long run...10-12 yr margin...good located plots give good returns.

Mr.Krishna..there are ample low density and low rise (3-4 floors) rtm units in noida and gnoida which also have Lowest loading.

If u noticed...other than in cases where its impossible to get low rise and low density in a certain budget..
            .I have mentioned projects which are plot based...low rise...low density or if in high rise...then by builders who have historically maintained their projects very well

All the best

Comment

why you specially choose Lotus zing in 50 lakh segment..I think Gulshan Vivante can give LZ competition..seen quality of both project and layouts..I feel vivante is good option..what is your take..

Comment

Personal opinion

Site plan is very simple ...perfect rectangle with buildings at boundry

Next to expressway is what i like about the locatoon

Sector is less dense than 137 due to less number of projects...next to expressway and having school

3c still is better than most builders in noida. I have been sayinh for long...the buyers had too much expectations..
                They thought they were getting ats at disxount....this was never the case.

Builders like ats and purvanchall are diff. League

Layouts of flats in LZ is fairly good. 1, 2, small 3 bhk...all have good layouts.

I find its a good choice for budget buyers...thats why I didny include it in higher category.

Comment

@Zohaib One thing I noticed that you didn't mentioned any project of 7X. Was it intentional or just slipped.

Comment

I have said this many a times....but shall repeat for you

1. The Entire Region of 7X is super dense, compared to Noida exp.

2. Once these projects will deliver...the roads in this area will be a nightmare.

3. Any area NEAR to Noida extension WILL bear the brunt...Look at 121 sector....and Now with Upcoming Bridge from Sector 1 Noida extn to this region....this sector will have demand issues.

The BIGGEST Blunder of Noida projects has been that they simply didn't offer anything BETTER or EXCLUSIVE when compared to Noida extension. Similar small 1,2,3 bhk flats....Similar F.A.R.....High density....and 90% in Budget segment.
                    Any for Budget segment MOST important is "BUDGET" for buyer.

With New Bridge....Noida 7x will be a mere 3 kms from Noida extn...that's 3-4 min drive in car.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X