RE Options In Noida - Greater Noida For All Budgets

Last updated: July 26 2014
107 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : RE Options In Noida - Greater Noida For All Budgets

Originally posted by TyrePuncture View Post
    Yes there is big problem of posts getting lost. I don't know how can I raise concern with Admins so I started a New thread addressing Admins/Moderators but nobody bothered.

As An IT guy, I Know it's some Technical snag where only Technical guys can do something.

Thanks Zohaib for replying and directing all of us to Right track.

On Expressway, I could find Sector 105 (3BHK+ Study) costs min 85L and Sector 93 (2BHk) costs 55 to 72L. I totally agree that they are very good options.

I don't want to skip any option in hurry so just want to know from whether any other option of NA or similar that I don't know. Do you know any such option?

No...even i know these 2 options but i suggest u visit the area thoroughly and talk to some broker in that area

What people are missing out is the LOADING factor

These flats donot have 35-40% loadinh likr builder high rises

Also i strongly suggest to go for a flat which has maximum expansion option ....

Comment

NA lowrise options in Noida sector 100, sector 82, sector 62 ,some gove society in 62, 32 ,34 ,Jalvayu vihar,sector 37, sector 71 and builder floore in Indirapuram. The best is sec 105 and 100.

Comment

@Zohaib Just read your other thread on GN
        https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...d-this?t=78934 It seems like GN will take atleast 10-12 more years to be livable considering safety and convenience. So do you want to change few options which you have given here in each budget from greater noida. I have strong feeling noida extn will grow faster than GN and will be livable in next 2-3 years. What can be option for budget buyers for whom safety and public convenience are priority.

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
          No...even i know these 2 options but i suggest u visit the area thoroughly and talk to some broker in that area

What people are missing out is the LOADING factor

These flats donot have 35-40% loadinh likr builder high rises

Also i strongly suggest to go for a flat which has maximum expansion option ....
          Zohaib Bhai

Expansion options are mostly available on GF. I have one doubt regarding GF, Does NA takes care of Level of GF while laying Road? In Non Metro Cities like my home town, Municipal committee just keep on laying Roads ignoring House Level. As entire house belongs to owner; he has option to raise it up when he feels that water can run in during rains. In case of flats, No such option of raising Flat level for GF. Can you please tell your POV over my concern?

I have another concern of Sewage choking. I think that can be best answered by someone who is living there.

You might laugh on my concerns; But I am an end user and planning to invest my hard earned money so want to be little careful.

I personally visited the area and liked but a broker who is getting Brokerage if flat is sold always tells that no such problem is there.

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
            Mr.Rejoice...let me assure u...i know this region like the back of my hand....and i dont mince words.

I can even tell u which doctor is worth to visit in gnoida....which market is ok for family.....etc etc...as from 2000 i have dealt with many aspects of property in this region and get numerous feedbacks.

Please DONOT enroll u kids in gnoida schools.....the crowd is very bad...its not only about cbse results but the kind of people ur xhild will interaxt with.

Go to shiv nadar on noida expressway....15 min drive
            Even lotus valley is fairly good

Doctors...just keep a paedetrics, gynae and a general physician handy for small issues...for Rest...head straight to Noida.
            Not even a single Gnoida hospital is at NCR standards.

Yes having a car is necessity but again ... But not for each and every family member.
            From the feedback i have got from residents...many of them have a fixed auto wala or taxi wala who comes on call. It not only helps in saving petrol costs but also gives ur family a much needed freedom.

Regd swarn nagri...avoid plots far back....

Park facing is MUST...people realise it after years when occupancy rates go up and things dont seem too open.

Get a basement done for sure..u xan always add a floor..never a basement

Get in touxh with xomoanies like zicom, godrej, etc. They will secure ur home fantastically within 2 lakhs.

Get a borring well done in ur plot to ensure no water issues

Do have a look at NTPC anandam,, Greenwoods , etc for plots . they are much better for end user. U can start living from today and will have less villagers living in them.

Greater noida brokers will never rexommmend it as they are not held by financers who are their close assosiates. DONT listen to them...see urself and judge.

Tranafer is done without an issue by rwa if u have a decent background...they keep away villagers and locals as they mostly spoil the gentry.
            Thanks again for making valuable points. yes, I am interested only in park facing so considering the d block completion house. Park is big and gives me more space in front for parking and gives very open & green feeling.
            I looked for gated cooperated societies too but still i have got some personal liking to the short listed one plot due to b'ful park/east facing. Just my own idea fix . I will try to close deal very soon.
            Last edited June 30 2014, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rejoice38 View Post
              Thanks again for making valuable points. yes, I am interested only in park facing so considering the d block completion house. Park is big and gives me more space in front for parking and gives very open & green feeling.
              I looked for gated cooperated societies too but still i have got some personal liking to the short listed one plot due to b'ful park/east facing. Just my own idea fix . I will try to close deal very soon.

There are dozens of options lying with various brokers and financers.

Take your time, prices are going nowhere.

Avoid being near the shamshan area at all costs....avoid area near hospital at all costs

Pay a visit to ntpc anandam, you will like it. Its very nice for end user. Location is super also.

Going far back at swarn nagri is getting almost road across distance to sector 36 ,etc

Practically speaking, size of park in front is not such a big issue.

Very big parks become a nuisance over a period of time.

I have always suggested people to go for small size park facing.
              A 40 -50 feet wide park is good enough.

Boundry of plot...ramp area...min. 15 Ft road....40 -50 feet park....again 15 ft road...ramp ...then other plot across the road..makes good 80-90 feet distance which is good enough distance

Small parks can also be personally utilised cleverly

As no one else is interested in them for walks, games, football, cricket, etc

Take your time..BUT DONT COMPROMISE ON LOCATION...

Sector u picked up is good location...now pick good location of plot...as you are end user

A plot is used for generations

I congratulate you on your thinking, you have rejected option of flats and selecting a plot.

This decision will influence your golden years and future generations.

You have unmatched expansion options and control over quality

A flat can NEVER achieve this.

Plot is a long term goal

Flat is short term

After 10 years you will realise what i am saying.

You will be far better than all the penthouses , etc

All the best
              Last edited June 30 2014, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Moral of the thread:

If you are end user (AAM AADMI) and you have atleast 1 Cr to spare and then you can buy a plot around NCR.

Otherwise you are doomed.

Comment

Zohaib Bhai

Expansion options are mostly available on GF. I have one doubt regarding GF, Does NA takes care of Level of GF while laying Road? In Non Metro Cities like my home town, Municipal committee just keep on laying Roads ignoring House Level. As entire house belongs to owner; he has option to raise it up when he feels that water can run in during rains. In case of flats, No such option of raising Flat level for GF. Can you please tell your POV over my concern?

I have another concern of Sewage choking. I think that can be best answered by someone who is living there.

You might laugh on my concerns; But I am an end user and planning to invest my hard earned money so want to be little careful.

I personally visited the area and liked but a broker who is getting Brokerage if flat is sold always tells that no such problem is there.
                  Zohaib Bhai.. Ek Nazar is sawaal par bhi plz...

Comment

Zohaib Bhai.. Ek Nazar is sawaal par bhi plz...

This query can be best answered by residents of that society...Pls talk to them

I give answers to question which I am aware of....

All the best

Comment

Originally posted by dceite View Post
                      Moral of the thread:

If you are end user (AAM AADMI) and you have atleast 1 Cr to spare and then you can buy a plot around NCR.

Otherwise you are doomed.

A carefully selected 120-150 sq.yard plot in LONG RUN will be much better than High density 4-5 bhk Flats

150 sq/yard plot can be purchased at approx. 60-65 lakhs also...in good location

Baad main jaise paisa aaye...expand kartey raho

Else..

There is option os BUILDER FLOORS....they too are very good...compared to 40% loading concrete jungles mushorroming all over

OR ELSE

Buy an expandable 2 bhk in Dda, Noida authority, Army sector

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X