Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Buyers have to Suffer Everytime?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Why Buyers have to Suffer Everytime?

Last updated: April 13 2015
23 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Why Buyers have to Suffer Everytime?

    sign this petition to modi on NGT order

    https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitio...anctuary#share

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Why Buyers have to Suffer Everytime?

      Dwarka expressway ka bhi bura haal hai.

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Why Buyers have to Suffer Everytime?

        Another interesting finding !! Apollo hospital & Jamia nagar are with in 6 km from okhla bird sanctuary but only Noida construction is on the target ?? Is NGT listening ?? pls check the distance between two points using link as below

        http://www.distancesbetween.com/

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Why Buyers have to Suffer Everytime?

          Originally posted by derek111 View Post
          Another interesting finding !! Apollo hospital & Jamia nagar are with in 6 km from okhla bird sanctuary but only Noida construction is on the target ?? Is NGT listening ?? pls check the distance between two points using link as below

          http://www.distancesbetween.com/
          If I am not wrong, NGT order is applicable for UC property with min size of 1000 sq mtr plot .....

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Why Buyers have to Suffer Everytime?

            Originally posted by mandrake View Post
            If I am not wrong, NGT order is applicable for UC property with min size of 1000 sq mtr plot .....
            you are right sir but how the plot size matters as far as its affect to bird sanctuary is concern ? I have personally visited jamia nagar area and found many multi story buildings !!

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Why Buyers have to Suffer Everytime?

              aab gehun ke saath ghun bhi pisega

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Why Buyers have to Suffer Everytime?

                This is really ridiculous situation where there is no accountability of organizations like NGT and Development authorities. I have some questions in mind which surprise me (in fact most of us):

                Why NGT was sleeping till date when all construction activities were going on since 2009?
                How come a project within 10 km which has just completed 1 or 2 months ago & got OC. Whether it has not affected Okhla Bird Sanctury?
                Even in same project, if some towers (in phase-1) got OC they are legal & some towers of later phase cannot get OC on NGT ground?
                Why should not be officials of NGT & Noida Authority punished for ignoring this issue till now?
                Everybody knows that it is practically not possible to stop construction in 10 kms range then why this drama??


                One more trend is being observed and one of the builder has refused to pay penalty after Sep'2013 citing NGT case. However the reason of delay is clearly not NGT but builder's inefficiency. And interesting thing is that a resident of same tower who has made payment in May 14 got penalty till April 14 and another resident who is making final payment in June'14 is denied from penalty after Sep'13. This is completely illogical. Thus NGT issue has helped builders because without any stoppage in construction activities they are denying the penalty.

                We all know that this issue will be resolved but not before poor buyers get mentally harassed and builder get indirect benefit. Nobody from NGT or Noida authority will be held responsible for this mess.

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Why Buyers have to Suffer Everytime?

                  few imp points from judgement:
                  (i). In the first instance, we have passed an order not
                  permitting any construction activity within 10 Km radius from
                  the protected area of the Okhla Bird Sanctuary. Thereafter, the
                  said order came to be modified to the effect,that in so far as it
                  relates to the projects of construction which are already
                  completed, the construction shall be subject to the final order
                  passed by the Tribunal and the authority shall not give any
                  completion certificate to such constructed buildings.
                  (ii). In respect of the buildings which are half way through,
                  we permitted the construction to go on without prejudice and
                  subject to final order which will be passed by the Tribunal.
                  (iii). In so far as it relates to the new projects, we made it clear
                  that no permission shall be granted by any public authority till
                  final orders are passed by this Tribunal and the interim orders
                  stand as on date at that stage.

                  Originally posted by rajan640 View Post
                  This is really ridiculous situation where there is no accountability of organizations like NGT and Development authorities. I have some questions in mind which surprise me (in fact most of us):

                  Why NGT was sleeping till date when all construction activities were going on since 2009?
                  How come a project within 10 km which has just completed 1 or 2 months ago & got OC. Whether it has not affected Okhla Bird Sanctury?
                  Even in same project, if some towers (in phase-1) got OC they are legal & some towers of later phase cannot get OC on NGT ground?
                  Why should not be officials of NGT & Noida Authority punished for ignoring this issue till now?
                  Everybody knows that it is practically not possible to stop construction in 10 kms range then why this drama??


                  One more trend is being observed and one of the builder has refused to pay penalty after Sep'2013 citing NGT case. However the reason of delay is clearly not NGT but builder's inefficiency. And interesting thing is that a resident of same tower who has made payment in May 14 got penalty till April 14 and another resident who is making final payment in June'14 is denied from penalty after Sep'13. This is completely illogical. Thus NGT issue has helped builders because without any stoppage in construction activities they are denying the penalty.

                  We all know that this issue will be resolved but not before poor buyers get mentally harassed and builder get indirect benefit. Nobody from NGT or Noida authority will be held responsible for this mess.

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Why Buyers have to Suffer Everytime?

                    Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
                    few imp points from judgement:
                    (i). In the first instance, we have passed an order not
                    permitting any construction activity within 10 Km radius from
                    the protected area of the Okhla Bird Sanctuary. Thereafter, the
                    said order came to be modified to the effect,that in so far as it
                    relates to the projects of construction which are already
                    completed, the construction shall be subject to the final order
                    passed by the Tribunal and the authority shall not give any
                    completion certificate to such constructed buildings.
                    (ii). In respect of the buildings which are half way through,
                    we permitted the construction to go on without prejudice and
                    subject to final order which will be passed by the Tribunal.
                    (iii). In so far as it relates to the new projects, we made it clear
                    that no permission shall be granted by any public authority till
                    final orders are passed by this Tribunal and the interim orders
                    stand as on date at that stage.
                    Amit sir, the question arises why projects were issued the construction clearance and once those projects were reached midway then another notice is given to stop the construction ? I think some accountability is MUST as far as such authorities / tribunal is concerned.

                    btw I like your grt efforts for awareness towards supertech case !!
                    Last edited June 18 2014, 10:08 AM.

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Why Buyers have to Suffer Everytime?

                      Order....Order....Order....

                      1-Stop every construction (who cares few projects are near possession)
                      <<>>Few "environmentalist" officers have completed their long sleep & during their sleep builders constructed 5-10-15-20 story construction !!
                      which officer was there to see why rules were not followed by builders for constructing so many floors ??

                      At this stage who will be the sufferer ??
                      Builder or Buyer

                      Can someone predict in which year NCR buyers will celebrate by distributing sweets of possession ??

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X