Last updated: July 15 2016
11 | Posts
3047 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lotus Greens Sports City, Lotus Greens, Sector 79, Noida

Hey Guys

Just got an update for booking opens for Lotus Green plots @1Lac/ sqyd for 200sqyd and above size. Seems price is ok considering location and rates of nearby areas..

What are the prospects?? . and most imp is so called ex 3C guy credible?

Re : Lotus Greens Sports City, Lotus Greens, Sector 79, Noida

Originally posted by mjscindia View Post
    Hey Guys

Just got an update for booking opens for Lotus Green plots @1Lac/ sqyd for 200sqyd and above size. Seems price is ok considering location and rates of nearby areas..

It's too high , better located sectors are available in this price range. 3-4 cr you will find a good built up villa in noida. Avoid this rate.
    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Thanx Gaurav. Much appreciated. I could see the villas and independent row houses in sec 26, 27 -29 and 37. which is nearby. It is very pricey!!. A 200 - 250 sqyd house with Terrace in sec 30, 36 37 is costing around 3 to 4 cr. Some brokers had called me last week. I am sure once you sit on the D day the deal will come down. But what could I expect if suppose I construct the house in 2 years time in sec 79 and would put it on rent say assuming by 2016 or near then will i get the required buyers ( If i sell then ) or tenants??.

Comment

Thanx Gaurav. Much appreciated. I could see the villas and independent row houses in sec 26, 27 -29 and 37. which is nearby. It is very pricey!!. A 200 - 250 sqyd house with Terrace in sec 30, 36 37 is costing around 3 to 4 cr. Some brokers had called me last week. I am sure once you sit on the D day the deal will come down. But what could I expect if suppose I construct the house in 2 years time in sec 79 and would put it on rent say assuming by 2016 or near then will i get the required buyers ( If i sell then ) or tenants??.

Look it all depends how 3c is going to develop the project. I prefer to buy put money in better located area. The area is completely surrounded by high rise, so think as a end user point of view it will be crowded . Villas are always better if it is in less dense place. These old noida sector are less dense and peaceful.
        If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Another Fraud by 3C.... Putting this on all 3C related threads...
          another fraud by 3C... posting on all 3C threads....
          3C has devised new ways to cheat buyers. For phase 2 Lotus Boulevard buyers waiting for possession after a delay of more than 2.5 years, 3C have come with a fraud way of not giving penalty amount to customers who couldn’t pay any installment (out of 15-16 installments) on time (even buyers had paid interest for late payment). Be cautions of these scoundrels and all 3C buyers irrespective of the project name please meet Tech Boulevard 10 AM Saturday 19th of July, 2014

Comment

majak khatam nai hua abhi tak.

What is it called sports in this sports city? can we stop fooling buyers on the name of sports city. Its just another sector.

Originally posted by prashantnfd
            @mjscnoida: kumargaurav has quoted it right, to invest in villas, however, i will just like to add, by 2016 the Sports City being boasted today will certainly give you the returns including the building cost that you will incur. And tenants or buyers will definitely be flowing, as it is going to be converted in:
            Sports City, and top of it a Gated Community. Live example is Jaypee.
            Gaurav: density even is here going to be less as FAR declared is 1.5 only

Best Regards
            Prashant

Comment

Hey Guys

Stay away nirmal singh is a crook ....guys please be aware of lotus green and just dont book any plot or flat my two friends are already suffering as they are not reliable and highly un professional

Comment

what is the reason, why do you say so?

Originally posted by amit234 View Post
                ????

Comment

Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
                  what is the reason, why do you say so?
                  I ve sold a flat and the buyer has done the stamp duty and registrations.but now he is backing away from the promise of paying the amount in black for which we had agreed before
                  And of which we have not made any written agreement.i am afraid that i will Los e my flat without ge tting the money.have made mistake by letting the other party do the stamp duty and registration .in case i dont get the money what is the procedure to cancel stamp duty and registration.would appreciate any advise

Sent from my Micromax A102 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

How could you do flat registration in some one else's name without taking full amount due.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X