Last updated: August 10 2017
39 | Posts
21121 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Procedure To Get A Transfer Memorandum Noida

Hi Guys,

Just wondering how much do I need to pay under the table for getting the TM. Property value is 56Lacs.
    Broker is asking for 15k which sounds a bit high. Since this is noida I believe there is no way to avoid it but how much can I negotiate here?

Thanks

Re : Procedure To Get A Transfer Memorandum Noida

I have NEVER paid anything for getting TM from Noida authority. 15k? Loot machi hai kya?

Go to the authority office with broker and meet the person responsible for that.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Comment

I went to the authority with the broker who introduced me to the "guy-in-the-big-cabin" and he told me "joh hota hai de dena"..
      builder told me to come 3-4times after few days and see how it goes or just pay 15k.
      But would like to know from personal experience of others on how they got their TM done. Looks like things went quite smooth for you.

Comment

when I was getting it done, my lawyer said that authority guys is asking for 18k. I went on my own and met clerk. He asked me 1500 and got the things done in a day. These lawyers / brokers keep 90% with themselves and tell that authority guys are asking for it. You just need to go 2 times ( 1 hour each)

Comment

Originally posted by jags85 View Post
          I went to the authority with the broker who introduced me to the "guy-in-the-big-cabin" and he told me "joh hota hai de dena"..
          builder told me to come 3-4times after few days and see how it goes or just pay 15k.
          But would like to know from personal experience of others on how they got their TM done. Looks like things went quite smooth for you.
          I have been involved in 3 transactions in Noida authority in the past.

If you pay, work will get done within minutes. if you don't pay, you will have to wait for maybe a few hours. I opted to wait and waste full days to avoid paying any bribe to broker-babu mafia.

Comment

• andysm
            andysm commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you pls. let me know the correct process to get TM? I am an NRI and I am very confused what all do I need to do to get this done?

Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
          I have been involved in 3 transactions in Noida authority in the past.

If you pay, work will get done within minutes. if you don't pay, you will have to wait for maybe a few hours. I opted to wait and waste full days to avoid paying any bribe to broker-babu mafia.
          3 transactions..you are quite experienced! how many days on average did you spent waiting?

Comment

I used to reach there early in the morning. At around 10:00 am. 1-1.5 days to get hold of the babu and get the job done.

15K is too much for this. Assuming your time is more precious - perhaps taking leaves from office is an issue - I suggest that you pay no more than Rs 2000. Though Rs 1000 may also get the job done because the property you are transacting in is not worth crores of rupees. Generally bigger bribes are demanded and taken from people transacting in big plots.

Comment

That sounds pretty good..I will try to follow what you did. And 2000 still sounds bearable..will try to push for 1000 though.

Comment

Finally got my TM application done today! Took 4 trips. Nothing too complicated, spent Rs 700 on top
                One tip though, tell your broker to assist you and explain you the procedure. Do not go into the office and meet officals along with him. When you are with brokers officals do not hesitate to ask for bribe from these guys and the brokers pass it on to you.
                Better to meet officals on your own. Use broker only for help with documents and bit of guidance.

Thanks @ThePunjabi for sharing your experience!

Comment

I am not sure of what Transfer Memorandum is? What is this used for? Please let me know as I am a new buyer or first time property buyer. What is the importanct of this document?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X