-Reputation and construction quality of the builder
-Location as compared to sec 75/76/120
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • have you bought any flat?

i think it is a good builder.
    CommentQuote
  • No i haven't booked as yet but considering this project.Request other members to put their views on this project.
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a 3bhk 1695 sq ft in ajnara daffodils. Some more of my co-employees have also picked up a flat in the project.
    The booking was on a Corporate MOU rates, which was quite attractive.

Plus factors for being there in sec 137:
    1. Closeness to expressway. Less traffic congestion expected
    2. Daffodils esp 1695 sq ft flats have the best carpet to super area ratio (66.7%) (amongst builders in sec 137 whom i have compared with)
    3. maybe a good possibility of it being on metro corridor in future.
    4. small project, more chances of its being constructed on time.
    5. good repution of builder. fewer spread of projects
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a 3bhk 1695 sq ft in ajnara daffodils. Some more of my co-employees have also picked up a flat in the project.

2. Daffodils esp 1695 sq ft flats have the best carpet to super area ratio (66.7%) (amongst builders in sec 137 whom i have compared with)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pushkarss
    I have booked a 3bhk 1695 sq ft in ajnara daffodils. Some more of my co-employees have also picked up a flat in the project.

congrats . ajnara is a good builder ..
    CommentQuote
  • At what rate u have booked with Ajnara, what about the gulshon homz
    CommentQuote
  • I work in ONGC and we had an MOU with the builder for PSU employees.
    Hence the said rate may not be applicable in your case.
    However in case you too work in PSU, today is the last day for MOU to be effective and you can pm me and will help you in this regard.
    As regards to Gulsham Home, it seems to me that they are partners or co-company of Ajnara only. This is substaintiated by fact that they had together launched Ajnara 121 and plot GH-07 on which Daffodil and Gulshan Homes are located is originally allotted to Ajnara India Ltd.
    Further Gulshan builds only premium homes which are quite costly and hence out of our budget.
    CommentQuote
  • hi pushkar congrats on ur booking in ajnara. since i have also booked in same scheme but don't stay in noida can u update on the scheme if u been visiting the area like
    when is work likely to start, they have left some area for future dev, when will that start as once flats are handed over then other expansion wrk start it may be a security concern.
    Originally Posted by pushkarss
    I work in ONGC and we had an MOU with the builder for PSU employees.
    Hence the said rate may not be applicable in your case.
    However in case you too work in PSU, today is the last day for MOU to be effective and you can contact me on 9968282940 and will help you in this regard.
    As regards to Gulsham Home, it seems to me that they are partners or co-company of Ajnara only. This is substaintiated by fact that they had together launched Ajnara 121 and plot GH-07 on which Daffodil and Gulshan Homes are located is originally allotted to Ajnara India Ltd.
    Further Gulshan builds only premium homes which are quite costly and hence out of our budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    congrats . ajnara is a good builder ..

What about bank loans? Are banks ready to give loans for Ajnara without all approvals? Also, did you get allotment letter?
    CommentQuote
  • i have booked 945 sq feet at third floor. rate is 2575 Rs/Sqft all inclusive + Rs 40 IFMS+ PLC+Rs 75000 extra for covered car parking. Although i entered very late in RE. Is it right price charged by the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara Daffodil Sec 137 Noida Expressway.

Hi,

I have booked a Studio Apartment Ajnara Daffodil Sec 137 Noida Expressway for a total Value of 25.74 Lacs 485 Sq Feet Super Area Fully Furnished.

Would like to know whats the scope of the property and is this property listed with any bank and will i get Home Loan against this property.

Do suggest,

Thx/Siddharth.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidsharma
    Hi,

I have booked a Studio Apartment Ajnara Daffodil Sec 137 Noida Expressway for a total Value of 25.74 Lacs 485 Sq Feet Super Area Fully Furnished.

Would like to know whats the scope of the property and is this property listed with any bank and will i get Home Loan against this property.

Do suggest,

Thx/Siddharth.

What is price of 1200 to 1500 size flat in defodil in resale ?If any one interested in selling please pm me.
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara Daffodil Bank Loan Status Sector 137 Noida

Hi,

Do suggest,

Thx/Siddharth.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Do suggest,

Thx/Siddharth.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidsharma
    Hi,

Do suggest,

Thx/Siddharth.

Siddharth bhai... Thoda mehenga nahi lag raha?? I cant comment on d quality of ajnara but supertech ecosuite in sec 137 is available in 22lakh in resale...
    When is d possession expected??
    Whats ur expectation abt price after 2-3 yrs??

Thanks
    CommentQuote