High Courts Stay in Salarpur Village, Sector 107, Noida

Last updated: August 31 2018
129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : High Courts Stay in Salarpur Village, Sector 107, Noida

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
    Its an online forum....People take note or ignore Opinions posted here.

The Idea is to make an Informed Decision.

From 2012 ..almost 2 years now....I have been posting FACTS AFTER FACTS....Warning People against Authority, Builder lobby and Approach of U.P Babus, U.P Netas...

I repeated not once but a hundred times that EXIT NOIDA....sell and move on....or buy a RTM or Plot.

50 Lakhs one can buy a rtm...and live peacefully....And yes options WERE THERE in Noida Main sectors...expandable units...etc

People said many things against me......Got me banned...what not...

Now people can see what I was talking about.

People posted 3-4 lakh posts !!!!! prasing their builder...their project....But NEVER EVER discussed facts....

My dear...EVEN IF There is no land issue and Builder timely hands over possession....there is the BIGGEST PROBLEM OF "HIGH DENSITY"

That buyers have to live with ....

AFTER THAT...the problem of MAINTENANCE will start

Let me tell you...U.P Apartment Act has ENSURED now...that ALL PROJECTS WILL be handled by RWA ONLY !!!!!

No Builder can maintain it for long....not jaypee...not ats...not purvanchal....

This is a Big blow to End users...

They will Suffer....

These High rises, super dense projects made with FULL KANJOOSI by builders CANNOT be maintained by RWA

There is still time....SELL AND MOVE ON....Buy a RTM...Buy a Plot...Buy in DDA...Buy in Noida authority Flats....But Not in this concrete jungles.

Ignorance is Bliss for many

Samrt buyer wohi hota hai jo Asliyat ko samjhey...learns from mistakes and corrects them

My opinion is firm...and I made dozens of my investors exit from 2012...and today not even a SINGLE one regrets it....not even a single investor ...
    Zohaib, kahan swarg basa rahe ho - hamein bhi batao yaar Builder/Babu/Neta nexus is there in every nook/corner of the country.

There aren't any safe invest able options left in real estate sector. You get a ok 2BHK flat in Tier one city for a crore+ and Rs 50 Lakhs in Tier-II city. If a hard working, first time home buyer want to buy a ok 2BHK home then he has to shell out Rs 50k/pm EMI to afford a tier-II and Rs 1 Lakh/pm EMI in Tier-I city. Taking into fact 33% Tax - 33% for own expenses. One has to have Rs 1.5 Lakh/pm (Rs 18 Lacs Annually) in tier-II and Rs 3 Lakh/pm (Rs 36 Lacs Annually) to afford a simple 2 BHK flat. Now tell me how many people in India Have these kind of incomes.

In Last 5/6 years those few who were lucky to have this kind of incomes are already invested in flats/plots and not able to flip their investments. End users are crying in pain due to double whammy of EMI+rent.

This dead-lock will resolve only in two condition. Either prices correct substantially so that affordability kicks in or income rise rapidly. First one is not happening for now, second one will take time and will coincide with economy growing at 8% per annum.

So, If you have money then put into AAA rated Company bonds or FDs and relax.

If you don't have money then wait for existing supply to become RTM and dive-in.

Sorry bro - property not going to give risk free or rather pain free returns over next 3 years.

So why bother .... relax - chill and enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
      Sir, entire issue is too messed up and too big to understand for a guy like me. Will try to read and connect dots.

The judgement you posted have a lot but the recent writ petition talks about only 2 khasra numbers measuring less than 2 hectares.

could you please tell me where did you pick the above from. Is it from AHC or SC?
      Amit jee,

How to find ongoing court cases judgement/status online in India ? I am interested in wave city centre (sector 32, Noida) judgement.......pls help me to find that out.

Thank you very much.

Comment

Sir,

it depends on a lot of things. but most probably land related case would be in Allahbad HC and not Delhi HC. Also, you never know if it's in name of original company or its LLP.

In land related cases, the developer may not be party to the case at all.

Use below link to look up for cases.

eLegalix - Allahabad High Court Judgment Information System

Originally posted by JD2012 View Post
        Amit jee,

How to find ongoing court cases judgement/status online in India ? I am interested in wave city centre (sector 32, Noida) judgement.......pls help me to find that out.

Thank you very much.

Comment

Mr.shaurya.
          If one cant afford own house or plot....go for builder floors...go for simple low rise flats..
          Go for simple strong basics
          Avoid concrete jungles which will fail in quality over years
          High density concrete jungle is limited to Noida in NCR...
          Pls donot forget this fact
          High density concrete jungle noida is not due to lack of land...not due to demand..but only greed of u.p babus and netas

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
            AND when I told people to buy plots and give construction to a contractor.....na land ka issue...na quality ka....lifelong housing..requiremen complete...everything in ur control...and ready in 18 months max

Majority junta said...."Tension kaun le "

What to say !!!
            areee! all the time u are telling same thing.!!but price of plot and flat are not comparable...
            flat used to come in 35 lac and plot in1 cr!!! just be reasonable

Comment

that 35 was also in installments!!

Comment

Originally posted by anjali2010 View Post
                areee! all the time u are telling same thing.!!but price of plot and flat are not comparable...
                flat used to come in 35 lac and plot in1 cr!!! just be reasonable

Buy low rise rtm..
                Buy builder floor.

Why falling for marketing gimmicks of builders promising you the moon....when facts of their own projects show otherwise

Why ???

Even a layman will know that 100 flats in one building with 2 lifts is pathetic

35-40% loading is useless

Thin walls, 9 ft ceilings, etc

Why be a day dreamer

Use ur own common sense and see yourself

Is high density all over NCR ??

Not at all

People fail to concentrate on basics and fall for marketing gimmicks and later blame builders and brokers

Comment

Sir,

it depends on a lot of things. but most probably land related case would be in Allahbad HC and not Delhi HC. Also, you never know if it's in name of original company or its LLP.

In land related cases, the developer may not be party to the case at all.

Use below link to look up for cases.

eLegalix - Allahabad High Court Judgment Information System
                  Thanks Amit jee.

I am not able to find out anything on wave ....too complicated for me.

do you or anyone knows any litigation in sector 32 city center ?

there are few 2 yrs old articles on google where supreme court has issued notice to NA on sector 32 allotment to wave......but no concrete judgement as such.

anyone ?

Comment

Thanks. Reply In-line

Sir, entire issue is too messed up and too big to understand for a guy like me. Will try to read and connect dots.

The judgement you posted have a lot but the recent writ petition talks about only 2 khasra numbers measuring less than 2 hectares. Yes you are correct.

could you please tell me where did you pick the above from. Is it from AHC or SC?

Its "AHC"

Writ-C No. 37443 of 2011

Gajraj and Others
                    Vs.
                    State of U.P. and Others

Comment

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
                      yaar - this is not the Plot Vs Flat issue at all. Noida authority is corrupt to the core .... Politicians/Bureacrats are themselves chor ... They are using So called Govt to fill their own coffers. Ultimately ... Buyers are paying for the corruption of Politicians/Babus/Builder.

What happened to plots released by Greater Noida Authority 20 years ago. End-users were asked by authority to cough-up more money for the plots they purchased 20 years ago to compensate farmers ??? It can happen to Noida Plot buyers/flat buyers as well.
                      Why are you even wasting your time reading his posts.... their was a time I really used to respct him and enjoyed reading his posts.........abhi to wph sirf hum gareebon ke maje leta hai....told u so

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X