U.P Apartment Act has Now ENSURED that Builders HAVE TO EXIT maintenance and hand over to RWA

This is TERRIBLE news for Noida specially...as this region is HIGHEST DENSITY in NCR...and Builders have given WORST ratios of facilties...be it parking, lifts, etc etc

Ensuring that Facilties IN the complex will be OVERLOADED.

100 Flats ...2 lifts
4000 familes....3-4 pools
4000 familes...5000 parkings

Thin walls

Highest F.A.R....etc etc

The first 2 years are usually under warranty or guarantee from manufacturers of DG sets, lifts, etc etc etc

Its only after 4-5 years that trouble starts...

The Nature of these HIGH DENSITY CONCRETE JUNGLES is EXTREMELY COMPLEX

They need professional good management and a LOT OF MONEY in back up to Maintain project

Seepages in basements
Swimming pools leaks and cracks
Electricty panel boxes damage
Sewage pump issues
Water Pumps and Tanks issues
DG Sets issues
Lifts

etc etc etc etc etc

90% of Existing Low density societies in Noida are having Issues maintained their properties by RWA.

High density will suffer more

The existing societies in Noida are low density and ABOVE ALL have Decent Ratios when it comes to facilties...so wear and tear...damages are less.

I had been advocating this for long now and adviced people to buy ATS, Purvanchal, Stellar and Jaypee MOSTLY BECAUSE they Maintain their projects themselves

But now with the U.P Apartment Act...NO BUILDER CAN MAINTAIN COMPLEX THEMSELVES FOR LONG and HAVE TO HAND OVER TO RWA

All the Best
Read more
45 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • why can't professional maintenance agency like JLL handle it. They quoted 2.25 for Prateek W.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    why can't professional maintenance agency like JLL handle it. They quoted 2.25 for Prateek W.

Mr.Amit...he he he..
    I guess when u will experience it...u will remember me

RWA is a solid way of making money

Locals in Noida are very interested in it also

Many Retd uncles looking for extra pension also are drooling at the pie

3000 flats...average size lets say 1200 sq.ft...Rs. 2 psf bhi maan lo....do u know how much money it is ????? PER MONTH

Chala lo calculator :)

Remember power back up is seperate ( diesel etc )

U want the truth herr it is.

Write it down on a piece of paper somehwere

THERE WILL BE AT LEAST 3-4 BIG GROUPS OF PEOPLE .... Some backed by local heavyweights...to take over this thriving business.

Phir dekhtey hain JLL waaley kahaan aatey hain ;)

Jaise jaise occupancy badhegee utna panga

RWA bananey ke bhi rules hotey hain..a certain % support can make a RWA registered.

500 flats
    30 occupied...RWA bana lo..register kara lo...aisa nahin hota...

Karna bhi nahin...
    Court case ho jayega
    CommentQuote
  • One society in noida...this is what an RWA did...i know the chap personally...thekedaar hai..open bolta hai...koi kucch nahin kar pata

Noida main light jaati hai..

DG chalega hi

Adultrated diesel dalaya....sabko pata tha 2 saal DG jhelega phir baithega

He used adultrated diesel for more than a year...you cant even imagine how much he made...after paying hissa to elextricians...

Kabhi free bathey ho to calculate karna

He saved approx Rs.15 from every litre of diesel used over a period of one year in a soxiety of approx 500 flats using Back up on average 2-3 hrs each day
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    One society in noida...this is what an RWA did...i know the chap personally...thekedaar hai..open bolta hai...koi kucch nahin kar pata

DG chalega hi

He used adultrated diesel for more than a year...you cant even imagine how much he made...after paying hissa to elextricians...

He saved approx Rs.15 from every litre of diesel used over a period of one year in a soxiety of approx 500 flats using Back up on average 2-3 hrs each day

Just sitting in a AC room and spreading negativity will not help. I am living in high rise for last 10 yrs and have experienced this in many societies in Mumbai and Delhi NCR. I didn't face any issue in any of the project and most of them were 5+ yrs old and all of them were managed by RWA. Only one society (Which is your favorite one being low rise) where I have faced issue is Eldeco Greem Neadows, Greater Noida. And this you use to recommend people......What a pathetic construction quality ....
    CommentQuote
  • Good thread started by Zohaib!!
    Lot of people ignore the RWA issues,....

I live in Gated closed Plots Society in Gzb which has ~50Duplex houses & maintenance charges are Rs600 per month (i.e. for Guard & Langoor-man)...
    Even with just 30k/mth amount, there was fight between 2grps few months back to take control .....

IMAGINE the Stake in Society with monthly collection of LACS!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jais_rk
    Just sitting in a AC room and spreading negativity will not help. I am living in high rise for last 10 yrs and have experienced this in many societies in Mumbai and Delhi NCR. I didn't face any issue in any of the project and most of them were 5+ yrs old and all of them were managed by RWA. Only one society (Which is your favorite one being low rise) where I have faced issue is Eldeco Greem Neadows, Greater Noida. And this you use to recommend people......What a pathetic construction quality ....

Any society with 4000 flats ??

Any society with 120 flats and 2 lifts ??

Any society with hollow bricks ??

Any society with 120 flats per acre

Lets not even talk about bombay which have flats like glorified pigeon holes.

We are talking about NCR

Eldeco green meadows....no basement...and if any issue...4 families can take care of things themselves

Try doing with complex building with 120 families :)
    CommentQuote
    One society in noida...this is what an RWA did...i know the chap personally...thekedaar hai..open bolta hai...koi kucch nahin kar pata

DG chalega hi

Correct this is happening in prateek laurel sec 120

Sent from my Micromax A63 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • 1000 flats, 1000 sqft average area per flat, monthly maintenance charges Rs 2 per sqft = Monthly collection Rs 2000000 means Twenty lacs !! Who will want to loose this money !!

Society flat owners may prepare detailed list of conditions and just give an advt in newspaper for annual maintenance of society with penalty clauses and security money ....and allot a particular day to open all the offers by different parties and lowest bidder may be given "Legal" contract to do society maintenance !!

This is very easy but problem is not with others but with in us because no one wants to shoulder the responsibility but expect optimum output which is next to impossible !! RWA executives spend their time, energy and face all the disputes & tension and in today's selfish world no-one should hope that those RWA members will provide FREE services but their corruption may be minimized by giving contract on open tender basis !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Johny123
    Correct this is happening in prateek laurel sec 120

Sent from my Micromax A63 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

क्या हुआ जेम्स बॉण्ड, हमारे बारे मे अपना कहा कुछ साबित करोगे या माफी मांगोगे :)

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/71249-prateek-grand-city-nh-24-siddhartha-vihar-ghaziabad/page45?t=72407&page=45
    CommentQuote
  • Many Retd uncles looking for extra pension also are drooling at the pie

yes noida is full of Retd uncles who r looking for easy money.
    CommentQuote
  • Let me tell you....denser the society.....MORE the money.

Tower main 20 flats hon ya 100...neechey ek hi guard hoga

Society main 4000 flat hon ya 400 main gate pe 2-3 guard hi hotey hain

Garden sizes are more or less in low and high density due to differnece in tower numbers.

Haan kucch extra plumbers, electricians zaroor hongey but that wont dent the society bills so much.

DG ka diesel is seperate and no connection with maintenance

Cleaninh staff zyada hoga...again zyada farq nahin

Much money involved to loot in high density :)

A society with 3000+ flats will have MONTHLY maintenance collection of approx. 1 crore

5% bhi ghapla kar liya to 5 lakh per month ki earning :)....tax free..

Aagey aagey dekhna hota hai kya
    CommentQuote
  • Jo hai so hai.....

I speak facts not moral crap

Counteract facts with facts

I dont sit in office and read TOI for info.

I am a busissman and have side business in RE in noida and gnoida region and so know the realities of this region at ground level.

Once again....my posts have proven it time and time again

I know not one but dozens and dozens of so called RWA office bearers who visit local netas offices to become active in some party......or who are visitng builders offices ....or who are connected to brokers for comisson.....etc

I have had numerous of clients who now live in noida and gnoida whom i stay in touxh with and keep taking feedback.

All these are facts....not a paragraph from a moral ethics book...

I have no hesitation is stating facts and dont give diplomatoc views.

Majority societies have majot issues

Fact

Not an opinion
    CommentQuote
  • New rwa comes - cancellation of old contract like cleaning, horticulture, garbage collection, security agency, other maintenance etc and new contracts given to whom who can pay commission. Changing rwa staff to put own faithful people and avoid any info leaking to anyone outside or previous rwa. This exercise is very common. no one pays heed to maintain the internal roads, electric equipment, gensets etc... as it doesn't bring much commissioning.
    there are many good rwa's too but majority has proved it happening. one rwa may be good but no one can guarantee that every rwa would have same kind of honest practices in same complex and the worst part is that 10yrs of good work by honest rwa's/builder can be killed by one corrupt rwa in very short time. All the accumulated funds can also be misused easily and spent unwisely.
    CommentQuote
    U.P Apartment Act has Now ENSURED that Builders HAVE TO EXIT maintenance and hand over to RWA

This is TERRIBLE news for Noida specially...as this region is HIGHEST DENSITY in NCR...and Builders have given WORST ratios of facilties...be it parking, lifts, etc etc

Ensuring that Facilties IN the complex will be OVERLOADED.

100 Flats ...2 lifts
    4000 familes....3-4 pools
    4000 familes...5000 parkings

Thin walls

Highest F.A.R....etc etc

The first 2 years are usually under warranty or guarantee from manufacturers of DG sets, lifts, etc etc etc

Its only after 4-5 years that trouble starts...

The Nature of these HIGH DENSITY CONCRETE JUNGLES is EXTREMELY COMPLEX

They need professional good management and a LOT OF MONEY in back up to Maintain project

Seepages in basements
    Swimming pools leaks and cracks
    Electricty panel boxes damage
    Sewage pump issues
    Water Pumps and Tanks issues
    DG Sets issues
    Lifts

etc etc etc etc etc

90% of Existing Low density societies in Noida are having Issues maintained their properties by RWA.

High density will suffer more

The existing societies in Noida are low density and ABOVE ALL have Decent Ratios when it comes to facilties...so wear and tear...damages are less.

I had been advocating this for long now and adviced people to buy ATS, Purvanchal, Stellar and Jaypee MOSTLY BECAUSE they Maintain their projects themselves

But now with the U.P Apartment Act...NO BUILDER CAN MAINTAIN COMPLEX THEMSELVES FOR LONG and HAVE TO HAND OVER TO RWA

All the Best

Dear zohaib
    U are right in Rwa practices followed right now. But that does not mean it will continue. In all noida projects buyers nay builder ki baja ke Rakhi hui hai. Facebook, whatsapp,google groups, yahoo groups, skype chats, Online forums etc has provided a platform for buyers to come together and voice there demands Loud and clear. Let me tell you today's youth is not accepting any bullshit and giving it right back to people who try and dominate & manipulate.
    Desh badal raha hai and so are people.
    Rest assured we will make sure society maintenance is taken well care of by builder or RWA.
    No offences brother , I really like your writing style and appreciate your contribution to this forum.
    Best regards
    CommentQuote
  • All the best ..

You can hope for best....i will keep my opinion based on past record and present ground conditions

And as far as what i have seen...buyers ne builders ki sirf facebook be baja rahee hai...asliyat main nahin

Noida extn issue main builders ne toilet paper ki tarah use kiya aur phaink diya...

All the best...but i have a practical outlook to issues spl. Related to business.
    CommentQuote