Recent Judgement by Allahabad high court has put a stay on construction in Sector-107 projects... Total area of 227.077 Hectares is affected.

Farmers who asked for stay on construction has complained in court that Noida Authority is not honouring Allahabad high judgement namely "Gajraj and Others
Vs. State of U.P. and Others, Writ-C No. 37443 of 2011".

This judgement answered hundreds of writ petitions filed by farmers in Noida, Greater Noida and Noida Extension regions. This judgement sets guidelines for Noida Authority on how to resolve the land acquisition complaints by farmers. This judgement interprets Supreme court judgement wherein land acquisition in Noida Extension was cancelled because NA applied urgency clause to acquire land.

I have attached word doc of this Judgement. If you want to figure out if your project is affected and what are the implications for you. follow, following directions.

1) Figure out name of village in Noida, GN, NE where your project is located. Checkout - Noida Master Plan - here http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/MasterPlanNew/MASTER-PLAN-2031.pdf

2) Open the Judgement word doc provided, search for writ petition corresponding to your village.

3) Now, Go to Page No, 220-222. Judgement provides 3 Key options.

a) If your writ petition/village falls under option-1, You are safe.

b) if your writ petition/village falls under option-2, Sorry Land
Acquisition will be cancelled. Your project is dead.

c) If your writ petition/village falls under option-3. Bad Luck, Noida
authority will ask for additional money to pay to the farmers. Sector-
107, salarpur falls under this category. Farmers have not received
additional compensation/developed land from NA and thats why they
are asking court to suspend construction in Sector-107. High court
seems to have replied in kind. It already happened in Greater Noida
where-in allot tees were asked to pay additional money for plot they
purchased 20 years ago.

Request you to put your finding for your project here .... so that others are benefited. I'm posting judgement doc in file section "Gajraj and others.docx". please find the same

I found these details on following facebook groups and this is an eye opener for all Noida home buyers. We have been tricked by Noida Authority, Builders and Politicians.
Read more
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Goof info.

For some petitions, the names of villages is not mentioned. How to identify which petition belong to which village?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gareeb das
    Goof info.

For some petitions, the names of villages is not mentioned. How to identify which petition belong to which village?

Don't do round tripping ... Use Village Name to arrive at petition number. But if you have to then search petition on google. Relevant petition and details will emerge from SC or HC databases.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone knows sector 32 (wave city center) fall under which village ?

Also is there any case pending anywhere for sector 32 (Allahabad/HC/Supreme court) ?

thank you
    CommentQuote
  • ab yahi kaam reh gaya hai Noida-gnoida buyers ka....

That too in a region where land is leasehold....meaning authority owns the land....and therefore if they are selling it to builders...SHOULD HAVE BEEN Without any issues....

Its the job of authority to ensure that the land which they are selling to builders is FREE OF ALL ISSUES....

But jab main kehta hoon ki authority No.1 chor hai...to public maanti nahin

Even today More than a DOZEN plots were sold by auhthority to builders AMIDST Agitations from farmers (as these land parcels were never meant for residential use when they were acquired)

But no one bothers....commission kha liya...F.A.R De diya..builders will launch projects....public Pre launch ke greed main khareedegee....bas ho kya kaam
    CommentQuote
  • This is just getting too much to handle... Even if this is for few villages it effect the entire Noida Express way region. Anything can be challenged at any time. Not sure if any new invetors \ end users would want to go through this ordeal of zig saw puzzle that Noida authority has created.

Abhi aur kitne gadda murde ukhadne hai... kissi ko nahin patta..

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    ab yahi kaam reh gaya hai Noida-gnoida buyers ka....

That too in a region where land is leasehold....meaning authority owns the land....and therefore if they are selling it to builders...SHOULD HAVE BEEN Without any issues....

Its the job of authority to ensure that the land which they are selling to builders is FREE OF ALL ISSUES....

Even today More than a DOZEN plots were sold by auhthority to builders AMIDST Agitations from farmers (as these land parcels were never meant for residential use when they were acquired)

But no one bothers....commission kha liya...F.A.R De diya..builders will launch projects....public Pre launch ke greed main khareedegee....bas ho kya kaam
    CommentQuote
  • What people are forgetting that in all this fiasco....its Only and Only Noida and Greater Noida authority who are Responsible.

They handle all land transactions and since all land in leasehold, they are legal owners

They simply CANNOT sell land to builders without obtaining ALL clearances and making sure its legally not challenged.

What they are doing is simply called FRAUD

The CHEAT authority under the FRAUD No.1 CEO is looting buyers under the protection of U.P state govt.

Builder hasnt paid in full to authority (9 yr payment plan), hasnt registered land in his name, all clearances not obtained, and selling concrete jungle highest density flats with thin walls and low ceilings to buyers...

And buyers are blinded by brochures ....

Shocking
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    Recent Judgement by Allahabad high court has put a stay on construction in Sector-107 projects... Total area of 227.077 Hectares is affected.

Farmers who asked for stay on construction has complained in court that Noida Authority is not honouring Allahabad high judgement namely "Gajraj and Others
    Vs. State of U.P. and Others, Writ-C No. 37443 of 2011".

This judgement answered hundreds of writ petitions filed by farmers in Noida, Greater Noida and Noida Extension regions. This judgement sets guidelines for Noida Authority on how to resolve the land acquisition complaints by farmers. This judgement interprets Supreme court judgement wherein land acquisition in Noida Extension was cancelled because NA applied urgency clause to acquire land.

I have attached word doc of this Judgement. If you want to figure out if your project is affected and what are the implications for you. follow, following directions.

1) Figure out name of village in Noida, GN, NE where your project is located. Checkout - Noida Master Plan - here http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/MasterPlanNew/MASTER-PLAN-2031.pdf

2) Open the Judgement word doc provided, search for writ petition corresponding to your village.

3) Now, Go to Page No, 220-222. Judgement provides 3 Key options.

a) If your writ petition/village falls under option-1, You are safe.

b) if your writ petition/village falls under option-2, Sorry Land
    Acquisition will be cancelled. Your project is dead.

c) If your writ petition/village falls under option-3. Bad Luck, Noida
    authority will ask for additional money to pay to the farmers. Sector-
    107, salarpur falls under this category. Farmers have not received
    additional compensation/developed land from NA and thats why they
    are asking court to suspend construction in Sector-107. High court
    seems to have replied in kind. It already happened in Greater Noida
    where-in allot tees were asked to pay additional money for plot they
    purchased 20 years ago.

Request you to put your finding for your project here .... so that others are benefited. I'm posting judgement doc in file section "Gajraj and others.docx". please find the same

I found these details on following facebook groups and this is an eye opener for all Noida home buyers. We have been tricked by Noida Authority, Builders and Politicians. You can check them out for more details.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/noida.buyers/

If your project is in Jaypee then check-out facebook group.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/jayp...ishtown.noida/

Tell me again y should builder or buyer pay extra money. And why shouldnt noida authority compensate the people and everyone affected in money or otherwise.
    The problem with our country is that we have two sets of rule..
    One for government and its authorities itself.
    And second for general public.

NA and GNA walks free even after such frauds and blunders
    CommentQuote
  • Am i reading this file correctly.....referring to page 57/58....on village Hibatpur,Tehsil Dadri,Chiyana Kurd...google maps as on today shows an overlap of a significant part of Gaur City within the village boundaries....and i guess this region falls under Option 3..

Also how do we refer to the original maps before land use change, because i dont know if google maps possibly reflects the new village boundaries post changes in land usage definitions....or does it reflect the original boundaries....irrespective of the land usage change..????..

Will go through this in detail....thanks for sharing this ...hope there are no other revised versions of this document !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JD2012
    Does anyone knows sector 32 (wave city center) fall under which village ?

Also is there any case pending anywhere for sector 32 (Allahabad/HC/Supreme court) ?

thank you

Search Google and let us know on which village land - sector 32 is located. Will tell you if you are affected.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    Search Google and let us know on which village land - sector 32 is located. Will tell you if you are affected.

You can approach Builder for lease deed as well. Builder might have shared with you at the time of purchase.
    CommentQuote
  • Confirned - Amprapali HeartBeat City Project in Sector-107 is affected

Quoting from the Judgement "The writ petition in Group-56 relates to village Salarpur Khadar, Pargana and Tehsil Dadri, District Gautambudh Nagar. In Writ Petition No. 46682 of 2011 (Begram Began Vs. State of U.P. and others), counter affidavit has been filed by the respondents-authority as well as State Government, which is being treated as leading writ petition. Petitioner has challenged the Notification dated 11.9.2008 issued under Section 4 read with Section 17(1) & 17(4) of Land Acquisition Act for acquiring 227.077 Hectares of land situated in village Salarpur khadar. Declaration under Section 6 of the Land Acquisition Act made vide notification dated 30.9.2009. Petitioner's case is that he is Bhoomidhar of plot , as mentioned in paragraph no.4 of the writ petition. Respondents have failed to pay compensation in accordance with law. It has been stated that there was no urgency in the acquisition to dispense with the inquiry. Against the same Notification Civil Misc. Writ Petition No. 23640 of 2011 (Hari Kishan Versus State of U.P. and others) has been filed in which this court has already granted interim order on 4.5.2010. Counter affidavit has been filed by the State Government in which it has been stated that possession of the land was taken on 3.2.2010 and 25.9.2010. Out of 1970 tenure holders 246 tenure holders have received compensation i.e. about 13%. There was sufficient material to invoke urgency clause. Writ petition has been filed with delay. Counter affidavit has been filed by the authority repeating averments made in the counter affidavit of the State Government. It has been stated that development work was carried out and the area has been demarcated as Sector 49,78, 79,81,104,101,106 and 107. Allotment was made to private individual as well as Industrialist, Green Residential and Industrial purpose from time to time. Application for intervention has been filed on behalf of the M/s Three Platinum Softech Pvt. Ltd and therein claims that for allotment of 33 thousand Sq. Meters of land in Sector 107, lease deed was also institute in favour of the applicant on 31.3.2010"

Three Platinum softech Pvt Ltd owns land of Amprapali HeartBeat City in Sector-107.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/13549-amrapali-heart-beat-city-sector-107-noida/page13?t=15853&page=13
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    ab yahi kaam reh gaya hai Noida-gnoida buyers ka....

This is also applicable for even plots what u r recommending

It can said no one should by any thing in noida/ greater noida.
    CommentQuote
  • in noida even for RTM flats in new sectors no one can give guarantee that these are safe from all angle.
    CommentQuote
  • why is this post not becoming the most talked off posts ???

.....reading through the petitions...one can possibly make out that almost everything in and around Noida/G..Noida , that have mushroomed up in this belt , post land usage change....have some illegality angle involved in the way land was acquired....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bombayre
    in noida even for RTM flats in new sectors no one can give guarantee that these are safe from all angle.

Campa Cola wale 20 saal me safe nahi ho paye aur aap uttam-pradesh me reh ke pre-launch, UC aur RTM me safe hona chahte ho ..... bahut na insafi hai

supertech ne RTM ke 5 saal baad society me naya tower bana diya
    gaur ganga ko 6-7 saal baad bhi NOC nahi mila
    amrapali ke flats 3-4 saal me leak hone lagta hai plaster girne lagta hai
    jaipuriya aur aditya me to ek saal me hi puri building me crack pad jata hai
    nirala me aag lag jaati hai
    lotus wale club me school khol dete hain

aap kabhi bhi safe nahi hain mitra ....
    NA GDA aur DDA ke flat lo .... lete hi renovate karo aur sukh se raho ....
    CommentQuote