Hi All,

Can anyone comment on what is good opportunity from investment perspective( long term horizon including rental income evaluation) between

Lotus panache ( setor 110) and JM or Aditya in sector 76 ?

Ruling our amarpalli because of towers launched curently are at fag end of amarpalli plan.
Any sugegstions ?
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by prem_16
    Hi All,

Can anyone comment on what is good opportunity from investment perspective( long term horizon including rental income evaluation) between

Lotus panache ( setor 110) and JM or Aditya in sector 76 ?

Ruling our amarpalli because of towers launched curently are at fag end of amarpalli plan.
    Any sugegstions ?

Lotus panache would have better appreciation .
    Another disadvantage with Amrapali is that it is located near to shamshan ghat.
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 76 and surroundings (75,77) will have plenty of apartments in future and they will compete with each other hence appreciation be slow whereas there is not much Group Housing Plots available around Panache's location. Till date only ATS has come up in its vicinity (One Hemlet in 104) but that is high-end premium project and will only help appreciating Panache's value rather than competing with it. So going by no.1 investment mantra of Location, Panache scores over 75,76 sectors. Other comments are welcome...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alien
    Sector 76 and surroundings (75,77) will have plenty of apartments in future and they will compete with each other hence appreciation be slow whereas there is not much Group Housing Plots available around Panache's location. Till date only ATS has come up in its vicinity (One Hemlet in 104) but that is high-end premium project and will only help appreciating Panache's value rather than competing with it. So going by no.1 investment mantra of Location, Panache scores over 75,76 sectors. Other comments are welcome...

That is from invesment/appreciation prespective. But if I am buying my first home, and I have to live there 3 years from now,with a budget of around 40 lacs all inclusive for 2/3 bhk, which location should I prefer?

Actually, I live in Gurgaon, and want to live in Noida, in long term.
    CommentQuote
  • If we rule out Amrapali in sector 76 Then we are left with following alternatives......

1. JM
    2. Aditya
    3. Skytech
    3. Gardenia in Sector 76

Whom do you prefer and why?
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think that many appartments comming in close vicinity in sec 76 would cause competetion on the contrary one can percieve in this way that this area would be full of people 3 years down the line and this would further trigger out departmental stores markets and all.Obviously if you are buying a house you would definately consider the comfort factors.I think even panache is offering in the same price as amrapali is.So what is the real catch?can someone expalin
    CommentQuote
  • Bharat,

Panache is not offering same price as Amrapali. Amrapali is cheaper if you go for corpprate deal while corporate deal either does not exist in LP or its expensive than Amrapali.

We have had another thread with similar discussion in last week where we have some detailed discussion regarding this.

Obviously - LP is better than Silicon.

Cheers !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhihbti
    That is from invesment/appreciation prespective. But if I am buying my first home, and I have to live there 3 years from now,with a budget of around 40 lacs all inclusive for 2/3 bhk, which location should I prefer?

Actually, I live in Gurgaon, and want to live in Noida, in long term.

Original question was for investment perspective only.

Now, your question - budget is your main factor. you can get 2 bhk all inclusive anywhere in Noida but not 3 bhk. With 40 lac if you want 3 bhk you have to buy in undeveloped areas of Noida like sec-120,121 or sec-137 and hoping them to be developed 3-4 years from now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alien
    Original question was for investment perspective only.

Now, your question - budget is your main factor. you can get 2 bhk all inclusive anywhere in Noida but not 3 bhk. With 40 lac if you want 3 bhk you have to buy in undeveloped areas of Noida like sec-120,121 or sec-137 and hoping them to be developed 3-4 years from now.

Its not just about budget, it is also about habitability. Sector 76 projects and panache both are similarily priced, give and take 2-3 lakhs for a 3bhk. I am concerned which location is more habitable panache sector 110 or sector 76.

Or at them time of possession say in early 2013, which location out of the two will more suit to a family?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhihbti
    Its not just about budget, it is also about habitability. Sector 76 projects and panache both are similarily priced, give and take 2-3 lakhs for a 3bhk. I am concerned which location is more habitable panache sector 110 or sector 76.

Or at them time of possession say in early 2013, which location out of the two will more suit to a family?

First, sector 76 projects and panache are not similarly priced. You can negotiate much more with 76 builders for big discount but not with panache which I think will be at least 5 lac higher for 3 bhk.
    If I rephrase your question - which location out of a whole undeveloped sector(76) and particular project(panache) right across developed sector (82) will more suit to a family in early 2013? In my opinioin, it is sec-110.
    CommentQuote
  • Panache is any day better thn sector -76. Here are the reasons :

1. Location of panache is better thn sector-76,
    2. 3C is better builder thn all the builders coming in sector 75/76.
    3. Panache is adjacent to swarnim vihar/kendriya vihar, which is already inhabited.
    4. You can move in panache as soon as you get the posession.
    5. 75/76 will be very crowded, as so many builders have come up there, In 110, Only panache is there.
    6. Metro will be equally far from both 76 and 110.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohitmongia99
    Panache is any day better thn sector -76. Here are the reasons :

1. Location of panache is better thn sector-76,(how???)
    2. 3C is better builder thn all the builders coming in sector 75/76.(3c has not delivered even a sigle residential project, this goes against 3C )
    3. Panache is adjacent to swarnim vihar/kendriya vihar, which is already inhabited.(Sector 76 is just in front of Sector 50)
    4. You can move in panache as soon as you get the posession.(so in sector 76 societies)
    5. 75/76 will be very crowded, as so many builders have come up there, In 110, Only panache is there.(I agree panache will be isolated)
    6. Metro will be equally far from both 76 and 110.(is it????)

Please see my answers above :p
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nhpsap4 months ago
      Hello,

Please answer my question genuine users:

I want to buy 2+ bhk (1300 -1400 sq.feet) RTM for my end use.My budget is 60-65 lacs AI(I can increase by 1-2 lacs). I am confused where should I buy in sector 110 belt or sector 76 belt?

1. I have to use daily transport metro from delhi(office in delhi)

2. I want to go with only selected premium builders (mahagun, lotus, civitech, prateek ). In my budget is this possible if I go in resale?

Please advice.Thank you very much in advance for help.

Thanks