Dear Friends,

Bought a house in the most 'REPUTED' builder of Noida? Well the 3C Company has provded the buyers wrong.

After delaying the project by 3 Years they have refused the Penalty to the buyers even if a single paise of interest has been charged due to late payment.

This is not a Phase 2 Lotus Boulevard matter, it will effect all of you. Each and every buyer will be effected.

This Saturday we are meeting them at 10 AM. Please be their.... this is not about Boulevard any more its about all the projects.

Lotus Greens Buyers You may be next.... its the same promoter now fooling people with a new name.

This time sitting at home and getting updates will not help.

Morderator - Request you to make this sticky.
Read more
248 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • heights.
    CommentQuote
  • This is NORMAL practice in NCR

And nothing New

If u wish...you can take thr mattet to court

Majority of Buyers in 3c are pure investors and more than happy with no possession now....as rates are stagnant.

None of them will support a court case, etc
    CommentQuote
  • really none would support? :)

Penalty was well settled for phase 1 of both LP and LB and this is new.

I don't think any investor would be happy with his 3L being forfeited by developers as most of the investors would have delayed payments at one point of time.

btw 2 months and Lotus Panache Welfare Association has 230 registered buyers and yes with good money contributions too.

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    This is NORMAL practice in NCR

And nothing New

Majority of Buyers in 3c are pure investors and more than happy with no possession now....as rates are stagnant.

CommentQuote
  • This height of robbery, I hope this is not correct news, I doubt they can stand even single hearing in court, we miss 1 day we pay 18 percent interest and they miss for year we don't get anything, utter nonsense. Let unite and shove the bab$&& up ther ;()$&&
    CommentQuote
  • with the same fear lot of buyer gave them a call and all were told the same. Delay of even a single day and you forgo the penalties.

Originally Posted by Redhat
    This height of robbery, I hope this is not correct news, I doubt they can stand even single hearing in court, we miss 1 day we pay 18 percent interest and they miss for year we don't get anything, utter nonsense. Let unite and shove the bab$&& up ther ;()$&&
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    This is NORMAL practice in NCR

And nothing New

So when you have a majority of Investors as Buyers Minority is nothing???? 3C Sent out 15 Letters, 6 People in one group have come back saying they have been cheated. Mind you these are 6 People who are connected keep attending meetings, and are well informed. 6 People from one tower where only 15 Letters have been sent so far.

Zohaib... would request you keep your negativity to yourself, or at least stay away from such discussions. The purpose of this thread is to inform 3C Buyers and ask them to come for the meeting.... not Negative Demotivating Suggestions From you. Its a free world, free internet, you can do what you want. But its a request to stay away from this thread till Sunday, unless you can contribute constructively.

Guys Please do not get distacted... Tech Boulevard 10 Am Saturday 19th of July, 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Redhat
    This height of robbery, I hope this is not correct news, I doubt they can stand even single hearing in court, we miss 1 day we pay 18 percent interest and they miss for year we don't get anything, utter nonsense. Let unite and shove the bab$&& up ther ;()$&&

Thanks Red Hat.... bhai Spread the Word.... we need to unite as 3C Buyers not Buyers of a Single Project Now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohit1707
    Dear Friends,

Bought a house in the most 'REPUTED' builder of Noida? Well the 3C Company has provded the buyers wrong.

After delaying the project by 3 Years they have refused the Penalty to the buyers even if a single paise of interest has been charged due to late payment.

This is not a Phase 2 Lotus Boulevard matter, it will effect all of you. Each and every buyer will be effected.

This Saturday we are meeting them at 10 AM. Please be their.... this is not about Boulevard any more its about all the projects.

Lotus Greens Buyers You may be next.... its the same promoter now fooling people with a new name.

This time sitting at home and getting updates will not help.

Morderator - Request you to make this sticky.

3C is constructing around 10000 flats in noida. If 1000 family united then you know what you can do ?? Set an example so no builder dares to repeat the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    3C is constructing around 10000 flats in noida. If 1000 family united then you know what you can do ?? Set an example so no builder dares to repeat the same.

Rahul do come
    CommentQuote
  • All the best :)

I have seen such dramas for decades

Builders have many tricks up their sleeve to flee the buyers

This is just one of them

Abhi to maintenancr ka khel baaki hai

LB waaley lut rahey hain....koi kucch kar paya ??

Har mahheney lutogey abhi...

3c ke bhakton....10 lakh posts chaap deen gun gaan gaaney main ???

Ab kya hua

Jhelo

All thr best
    CommentQuote
  • He he...also....hire a civil engineer independantly and see yourself....carpet area Reality main kitna hai ???

F.A.R to unofficially 4 hoga hi...

Green building ke naam pe 9 ft ki ceiling kar dee

Builder saved crores....u get a green building certificate :)

Abho occupancy honey
    Do 70% tab pata chalega yeh jo khokley brocks use kiye hain...unmain kya kya hota hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    really none would support? :)

Penalty was well settled for phase 1 of both LP and LB and this is new.

I don't think any investor would be happy with his 3L being forfeited by developers as most of the investors would have delayed payments at one point of time.

btw 2 months and Lotus Panache Welfare Association has 230 registered buyers and yes with good money contributions too.

lB waaley kitna maintenamce de rahi hain ????

Kitni facikities ready hain...

Kahaan gaye brochure waaley fundey

Lut t
    CommentQuote
  • While filing case against 3C, can't we club UP Govt and Noida Authority also?
    In my view, its a conspiracy by the Noida builders, Noida Authority and UP Govt. They decided to sleep over this issue so that it can be raised at right time so that no builder needs to pay any penalty.
    The fun is, crores of rupees of each builder is saved by putting a few lakhs. Somebody in NGT would have taken a few lakhs and gave this ruling of 10 Km and then some activist/ NGO moved to Supreme Court. Otherwise, why it took so long for NGT and NGOs to raise this issue.
    My point is that we should ask for penalty for delay whether it is to be paid by builder or by govt/NA.
    Its not an Act of God like earthquake, flood or war with neighbouring country where Force Majeure should be applicable.
    Its a case of wilful negligence with a criminal intention to loot crores of hard earned money of innocent buyers who can't check all such things while buying homes.
    I request all those meeting to hire a lawyer and check on all these points.
    CommentQuote
  • uly 16 2014, 01:37 PM #4467 - Add Post To Favorites
    gameon is online now gameon

Likes Given: 3
    I have recieved the Fitout Intimation letter yesterday & quite surprised to find out few additional things.
    1. Increased super area by approx 7% ( 110 sqft for 1535sqft unit). This quite huge & I do not see any justified means to it.
    2. Asking S.Tax amount for car paking which was paid long back in 2011.
    3. Asking Labour cess charges. I do not know from where all of sudden this is coming in.
    4. Asking " One time elctrical connection charges". This was not part of original costing & also without offering for possession, how this is being charged.
    5. The Penalty considered is very less & time Beyond Jan'13 is considered to be out of consideration due to " Force Majeure clause".
    6. An undertaking is asked for fittment declaring that the unit will be used only for prelimnary work ( like wood work etc..) but no other purpose. At the same time, monthly maintenance charges will start. How come builder can force to take fittment possession when transfer/ registration is not allowed.

These are serious issues & Builder is taking advantage & bullying buyer to accept. We must unite & fight it back. I will for sure be joining on Saturday monrning. Pl. let me know contact number of representative from our side so that we can go little prepared. If needed take legal consultation as well.
    Like this post!

Report Violations & Poor Thread Titles

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    uly 16 2014, 01:37 PM #4467 - Add Post To Favorites
    gameon is online now gameon

Likes Given: 3
    I have recieved the Fitout Intimation letter yesterday & quite surprised to find out few additional things.
    1. Increased super area by approx 7% ( 110 sqft for 1535sqft unit). This quite huge & I do not see any justified means to it.
    2. Asking S.Tax amount for car paking which was paid long back in 2011.
    3. Asking Labour cess charges. I do not know from where all of sudden this is coming in.
    4. Asking " One time elctrical connection charges". This was not part of original costing & also without offering for possession, how this is being charged.
    5. The Penalty considered is very less & time Beyond Jan'13 is considered to be out of consideration due to " Force Majeure clause".
    6. An undertaking is asked for fittment declaring that the unit will be used only for prelimnary work ( like wood work etc..) but no other purpose. At the same time, monthly maintenance charges will start. How come builder can force to take fittment possession when transfer/ registration is not allowed.

These are serious issues & Builder is taking advantage & bullying buyer to accept. We must unite & fight it back. I will for sure be joining on Saturday monrning. Pl. let me know contact number of representative from our side so that we can go little prepared. If needed take legal consultation as well.
    Like this post!

Report Violations & Poor Thread Titles

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Could not understand why are you taking possession for finishing woodwork even if you know that building is not safe to live. Because of the insist, builder is giving you possession demanding all these. Better to show ur tantrum or threaten by saying that pay me all delay penalty before giving possession.
    CommentQuote