X
Collapse

3C Denied Late Penalty Calling All 3C Buyers 300 Boulevard Panache Zing City

Last updated: January 20 2018
258 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Denied Late Penalty Calling All 3C Buyers 300 Boulevard Panache Zing City

Mr.rajesh worx a menber on this forum had discussed this in detail on this forum. He should bd right person to comment on it.

If mr.rajesh is reading this..kindy comment

Comment

• Re : 3C Denied Late Penalty Calling All 3C Buyers 300 Boulevard Panache Zing City

3C and lotus seperated ?

I am having a flat in 3C lotus Zing.For last 1 year there is no demand letter, possession is delayed.

One dealer told me that this is because 3C and lotus companies separated out and its now only lotus maintaining these projects

Is it true anyone having any facts behind this ?

Thanks
      Ashish Gaba

Comment

Originally posted by ashishgaba View Post
        I am having a flat in 3C lotus Zing.For last 1 year there is no demand letter, possession is delayed.

One dealer told me that this is because 3C and lotus companies separated out and its now only lotus maintaining these projects

Is it true anyone having any facts behind this ?

Thanks
        Ashish Gaba
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        It is true news that they have got separated. Lotus or 3 C (I am not sure which one) but, one of them is facing the real finance issue and because this builder have sold the lands in sector-107 to other builder to recover the money for the completion of the project.

Comment

Lotus Zing payment/demand

I also got a flat in Lotus Zing but on a regular basis I am getting demand for payments.Are they having different policies for different people?

Comment

It depends on tower..Tower 1,2,15,16 are in phase 1 so they already paid around 90%..

Comment

Hi Mohit, Can I have your phone no. pls. I am also facing similar issue from 3C Lotus Boulevard. Need to know what happened finally on the denied late penalty and payment for increased super area. Kind regards, Manoj

Comment

3C Lotus : CAUTION ADVISORY

I am one of the flat buyers from 3C and invested (an end user) considering the goodwill and credibility of the builder. However it has become a nightmare for us. Most of us have paid 85%~95% of the demand and there seems to be no interest from the builder to work on the project. Largely we are the end users waiting for the dream of owning a home to be fulfilled. It has been more than one year of engaging, discussing, persuading & pleading with the builder and has yielded no results, just the excuses, false commitments which will fall apart, each time, every time.

This scenario is prevalent in all the ongoing projects of 3C Lotus, Panache, Espacia, Zing etc. They have already been dragged to court and are loosing the war, one by one. And after having lost the trust on the builder even we are pursuing the same path.

Based on our experience we would request all the prospective buyers who are considering to invest in Lotus 3C projects (existing or upcoming) to get your facts right, if not totally refrain from investing. It is just an advice of caution as we understand how it feels to invest your hard earned money, bear the brunt of EMIs, monthly rent and of course the dream of owning a home turning into a nightmare.

Kind Regards
                akjauhari
                Last edited November 23 2015, 01:39 AM. Reason: user's name edited

Comment

Is there something similar to LPWA for Lotus Boulevard? I am curious to know. Appreciate members' help.

Comment

The price you pay for doing the right thing : Protests and victimisation.

While some of the key promoters of the real estate developer The 3Cs Company have chosen to vanish and relinquish their duties towards their customers and investors, the one person who chose to address the situation and help the home buyers steer closer to realising possession of the properties they respectively invested in; has been made target to attempted humiliation and protests.

Nirmal Singh, the erstwhile partner to Surpreet Suri and Vidur Bharadwaj has been singled out by the investors of The 3Cs Company’s projects and the other two have been let off by the same consortium of home buyers who had no one lending a year to their plight until Nirmal Singh took it upon himself to reach out to them.

While the delay in deliveries cannot be overlooked, the solution lies in working out way forward with Nirmal Singh. Rather than finding ways to single him out and loose the opportunity to expedite delivery it would be beneficial for the homebuyers to get things sorted across the table with Nirmal Singh.

Comment

• ankur.jain83
                      ankur.jain83 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Someone please trace the IP address of this post from @mridul. IP addressed may be traced to a house in Panchsheel Park
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X