X
Collapse

3C Denied Late Penalty Calling All 3C Buyers 300 Boulevard Panache Zing City

Last updated: January 20 2018
258 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 3C Denied Late Penalty Calling All 3C Buyers 300 Boulevard Panache Zing City

Originally posted by humble_guy View Post
    Zohaib has a bad history on this forum.

He has been banned multiple times for selling Jaypee properties and scamming users.

Looks like he is working for the 3C chaps now.

Time for ban again?
    Dont worry he has sold 3C properties in the past also..... he has supported manynof my arguments we used to fight 3C bashers together

Comment

Re : 3C Denied Late Penalty Calling All 3C Buyers 300 Boulevard Panache Zing City

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
      Dont worry he has sold 3C properties in the past also..... he has supported manynof my arguments we used to fight 3C bashers together
      10 AM Tech Boulevard... Saturday... Each One Bring One

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post

Please stop discussing individuals & guys, concentrate on the actual topic of discussion in order to keep the discussions meaningful & healthy .
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          Please stop discussing individuals & guys, concentrate on the actual topic of discussion in order to keep the discussions meaningful & healthy .
          Ok Sir C U At 10 On Saturday at Techboulevard

Comment

Make a trap for 3C... Write to NA how the 3C comapny alllowing us to do the fitment work. Have NA given them (3C) safety claerance? Screw those bastards.

Comment

Another Fraud by 3C.... Putting this on all 3C related threads...
              3C has devised new ways to cheat buyers. For phase 2 Lotus Boulevard buyers waiting for possession after a delay of more than 2.5 years, 3C have come with a fraud way of not giving penalty amount to customers who couldn’t pay any installment (out of 15-16 installments) on time (even buyers had paid interest for late payment). Be cautions of these scoundrels and all 3C buyers irrespective of the project name please meet Tech Boulevard 10 AM Saturday 19th July

Comment

Sorry to sound like a party pooper but I remember reading such a clause in my BBA with 3C. The clause stated that if there is any delay in the payment by the buyer, apartment owner stands to forfeit the late penalty. I have sold my unit in 3C but will try and reproduce the exact line.

I agree it is extremely unfair, abusive and one-sided but it is their in the BBA. So please do consult a lawyer first before approaching the builder with brute force.

PS: This message is intended for informational purpose only. No snide remarks, pls.

Comment

Dear Jethro,

You are correct. The BBA states exactly that. However, Late Payment Interest Penalty is also a part of the payment plan. So if the builder is charging you a penalty for late payment he is under all obligations to pay the penalty. Incase they have waived off the penalty in any case, they have a chance.

Again, the Allotment letter which we got after giving the Ernest Amount of 10% of the Flat value said that if you don't agree with the terms your allotment will be cancelled and the Earnest Money Will Be Forfeited.

Now for many it would be one years salary! Don't you think people have been forced to sign the BBA? Does the BBA hold any value in the court of law?

Cheers,
                  Mohit

Originally posted by JethroNull View Post
                  Sorry to sound like a party pooper but I remember reading such a clause in my BBA with 3C. The clause stated that if there is any delay in the payment by the buyer, apartment owner stands to forfeit the late penalty. I have sold my unit in 3C but will try and reproduce the exact line.

I agree it is extremely unfair, abusive and one-sided but it is their in the BBA. So please do consult a lawyer first before approaching the builder with brute force.

PS: This message is intended for informational purpose only. No snide remarks, pls.

Comment

Originally posted by JethroNull View Post

Forgot to mention 10 AM Tech Boulevard this Satuday....

Comment

Chalo kisi ne to samajhdari ki baat ki

Warna 3c buyers to samajhtey hain.....10 lakh post apne builder ka jaap karney se sab kucch best hoga

Saturday kya poorey maheeney baithey raho placards leke....koi farq nahin padta

Aur so called group leaders ke chakkar main to bilkul nahin phasna.

Solid dhada chala tha iska noida extn main....builder se khoob malai khayee logon ne

MAKE A GROUP.....HIRE A LAWYER AND LET HIM BE YOUR LEADER AND LET HIM GUIDE YOU

Bahut organisations ban chuki....bahut so called president of such organisatoons aa chukey

Groups main koi leader baneynto samajh lena..

Lafda chalu

ONLY A PROPER LAWYER CAN HELP YOU

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X