Rise And Fall Of Property Rate in Noida

Last updated: October 4 2018
217 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Rise And Fall Of Property Rate in Noida

haha !

only his clients can find the best taj mahal in DDA too.

Originally posted by dhinkachika View Post
    Good post

Zohaib will say choose dda flat judiciously jisme ye saari problem nahi ho and then EXPAND IT

Hahahaha

Comment

Arre miyan to gayab hi ho gae

Kar diyo miyan copy paste 1 lamba sa post jisme kuch gyan diya ho aapne 2012 me apni Noida investment se exit karne ke baad

Comment

Originally posted by dhinkachika View Post
        Arre miyan to gayab hi ho gae

Kar diyo miyan copy paste 1 lamba sa post jisme kuch gyan diya ho aapne 2012 me apni Noida investment se exit karne ke baad

Unki posts ko read karke Bahut sari parties token leke unke builder floors khradne gayi hai so therefore he is busy selling off his stakes.

Comment

Nice discussion.

I think Expressway is a lousy place in the present and will so remain for 5 years.

But after 2020 it will be the best place in NCR. It is well planned. Roads are adequate. Offices will come. Schools and hospitals in plenty are planned.

It will be better than Gurgaon although Gurgaon is richer and better currently.

Delhi is living in the low rise days 60s and 70s still.

Because it has better law and order than Gurgaon and NOIDA it is getting away with it for now

But the rush hour traffic is terrible. No power back up except invertor. No lifts. No parking. For now those in their 30s and 40s are still preferring this because they are from a previous generation.

They can take the commuting and the hard work required.

Our children living in the mobile generation will simply not care - they are too lazy.

They dont play in parks.

They dont talk but only Whatsapp.

They are too lazy to do the 100 chores needed to make life in DDA and Delhi low rise housing possible.

They will never reach their offices on time because traffic is killing.

They cant help it - they will be forced to live in more modern buildings.

Because they dont have what it takes to live in existing Delhi housing - where you have to remember to put on a motor at 6AM so that you can boost the water to the overhead tank - otherwise you cant bathe - or stick to the correct time so that you get your parking space without problem.
          Last edited July 26 2014, 01:05 PM.
          Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by sidhant View Post
            Dear All readers of this thread. I had been a regular visitor of the forum for last 5 years. I have been staying in Sarit Vihar for last 7 years and have a booking in paras tierea in LOW rise buildings (they are G +4) . Over these years I have been reading more so about the negatives of expressway and mostly the positives of DDA. I have an option with me to sell off the booking in paras and add up another 20 L and go for DDA in sarita vihar.

Honestly, I am not finding an ease answer here because I have stayed in Sartia Vihar (and I would be staying in Paras about which I don’t have first hand exp. About the negatives while living). For me neither of the two is looking clear WINNER.

My son goes to school on expressway and my office is currently in Gurgaon but hold on…
            I don’t consider that as a aspect of decision since I was working earlier in a company in delhi itself and I may get switched to a company in noida. Private jobs cannot be a factor of decision making but child’s school location does matter , as per me .

I have listed out specifics of DDA sarita vihar living and found not so rosy as it is presented / perceived under DELHI / DDA as against UP / gunda raj… I am not at all taking sides . As I told you I still believe going on either side is still open in my thoughts. So don’t NAIL me down / pounce me like normally a 3C buyers had been doing on the forum . Pleas bear in mind I have a booking in LOW rise and not in G+25 building.

Please provide and our views and on they way it will help you too to form a better opinon / perspective.
            1. Expandable flats. < DDA are illegally expandable, owners search for cavities in the building and use cube principle of geometry and build a 3 dimensional enclosure which they call additional room. The room is neither airy, no sunlight in fact it blocks the sunlight for other / existing rooms.DDA are good for renting out / renting out room on ‘bed basis for bachelors’. This business is popular in sarita vihar. DDA is not for end users who want quality living.
            2. Parks and common facilities. < DDA parks are for all on the earth. Humans from dda + surrounding villages, dogs, sheep (from nearby villages), cats, cows,. Parks do not have enough care taking for the flora& fauna. You need to save yourself from animal excreta on walkways and in grass.>

3. Safety . < DDA are not at all safe.Infact unsafe . DDA safety is because of the first alphabet “D”.Any nearby villager can come and sit on a nicely located bench and enjoy watching women exercising in the mornings/ evenings, no one can object them because they belong to ethnic community , read again as unsafe.>

4. Theft. < DDA is easy prey for them thanks to good connectivity between pockets through the parks. Thieves can easily jump across any pocket , there had been an effort form rwa for fencing but with limited success.>

5. RWA. The rwa are run by retired persons no one form young cadre wants to enroll himself in the managing committee because rwa lack back bone. Rwa are boneless. The members do not contribute 250 Rs per month regularly . so many people are defaulters. So the quality and quantity of security persons , cleaners etc get affected. These are the factors not in our control.

6. Maintenance of society. <DDA are like white elephant. Government has provided vacant land which is very difficult to make a safe gated community/ decent parks. Sometimes I feel , having more vacant unattended lands is also a nuisance.

7. The gentry in dda are mainly old people or the tenants. The problem is average count from the old generation in India has not seen wealth / developement in major part of their life. They are not ready to pay for convinience / luxury/ I will give you an example. I know an old couple , they had to go to a celebration event with their close relative in Delhi (but in another area) , and their son was also expected to join them after his office hours. This old couple kept waiting for their son to reach home late evening and got upset about why didn’t he planned to reach earlier BUT never thought of spending 500 Rs for a cab to reach the occasion in tie and have a nice evening in the occasion.
            For me this is the meaning of “ gentry”. A gentry does not means affluence / car of 15 lakh , but mind set also. If you live amongst people who don’t want to pay for their luxury / convenience , your ambitions of living quality gets CURTAILED.

8. Items of Necessity . < DDA shops close after 8.30 in the night . so it is same as living in a place like exp.way gated communities , although this is a fact that there are commercials within the expway societies where the shops will get open within a year.

9. Medicines. Keep inventory of emergency medicines it will not cost more than 1000 rupees and destroy those when they cross expiry date and pat yourselves on the back for maintaining your health & hygiene for not bring in a situation to take medicines. DDA is certainly not a plus here.

10. Hospitals in emergency. They are everywhere Noida and also along expressway (on I know personally one of them is decent and in front of step by step school). Rather a real life situation happened with me , it took 30 minutes for me to reach Apollo from sarita vihar during medical emergency in night because the road was blocked by the heavy trucks which start commuting after 10.00 pm on all main roads. So hospitals are in real life close to you only if you have a service roads not requiring to cross national highways. If someone is lucky he / she will definetly get saved (sorry I am sounding philosophical).
            11. Fire Fighting facilities . This animal is not found in DDA. 2 fire brigade trucks are services sarita vihar + equally populated surrounding villages.
            12. DDA is flats do not have lifts . So ratio of lift vs flats is zero. Recently government has passed a law to allow for lifts . but there are no cavities left after encroachment ( read as expandable flats) for approach to lift and lift itself. So lift looks nice on papers. DDA is G+3 . Miser on first floor will not want to contribute. Lift is resting in peace in the grave.
            13. Water logging. The drainages in the area are so worst that every monsoon , there is water logging at low areas within the society.
            14. Weapons for Parking. People take out weapons for fights over parking. Delhites do not needs explanation on this …

15. Game changer FSI. DDAs building are 30 years plus in next 10 years they need t be rebuilt. That time the EXPANDABLE rooms will vanish in air. Based on the current needs of parking the buildings will be basement for parking + floors. The area will be utilized so that THERE won’t be a CAVITY left by the planners for EXPANDABLE. Simple make the building a complete rectangular / square with a equal open space all around where is the EXPANDABLE term existing.. The EXPANDABLE term is already in the eyes of the planners. DDA will themselves make money from the space getting reconstructed , why they will give that cream for a babu's in MCD. Think over.. this point…..expandable DDA is for next 10 / 15 years only… So why to consider this as a plus point.

ZOHAIB: I request you too (especially ) to provide your views for point no. 15 above. Take it in right spirit , it will help me in identifying the important dimesion to the discussion which I have missed. Thanks to you in advance.

Excellent post. Very well analysed. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. It is ultimately each individual's call as to which aspects are more important to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
              Nice discussion.

I think Expressway is a lousy place in the present and will so remain for 5 years.

But after 2020 it will be the best place in NCR. It is well planned. Roads are adequate. Offices will come. Schools and hospitals in plenty are planned.

It will be better than Gurgaon although Gurgaon is richer and better currently.

Delhi is living in the low rise days 60s and 70s still.

Because it has better law and order than Gurgaon and NOIDA it is getting away with it for now

But the rush hour traffic is terrible. No power back up except invertor. No lifts. No parking. For now those in their 30s and 40s are still preferring this because they are from a previous generation.

They can take the commuting and the hard work required.

Our children living in the mobile generation will simply not care - they are too lazy.

They dont play in parks.

They are too lazy to do the 100 chores needed to make life in DDA and Delhi low rise housing possible.

Because they dont have what it takes to live in existing Delhi housing - where you have to remember to put on a motor at 6AM so that you can boost the water to the overhead tank - otherwise you cant bathe - or stick to the correct time so that you get your parking space without problem.
              Hi Everyone

Its an interesting and useful discussion. I will suggest members not to force others' to change his/her POV. Let's put our POV and Listen to others' POV. We may find some points in other POV that we never thought. Let's keep a healthy discussion instead of debate.

Let me write my POV/Question for all....

Yes. Delhi is congested now; Expansion depends upon individual situation/area and mentality. DDA flats has its Pros as It's Delhi area and gets basic amenities of delhi and Cons are there as Construction is Old and doesn't match with current mindset of latest architecture and interior. Doesn't match luxury needs like Club.

Now Let's Come to Noida; At One side it's NA/GH flats. Other side Builders Flat. Let's Split Builders flat in two divisions Sector 7x and Expressway. Now as all falls under Noida category so Basic amenities should be almost same. NA/GH are low rise with less loading and maintenance with No Luxury like (backup/Club) where Builder's floor are High rise with More loading and good Luxury. Keeping Expansion apart, NA/GH can be renovated/Rebuilt in better manner where High Rise can not be.

Please share your POV.

Comment

Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
                haha !

only his clients can find the best taj mahal in DDA too.
                How many people will sell their DDA flat and buy a bigger jaypee golf course property in that price??? I have not seen anybody is doing that. What is the reason for that ?? Better law and order, lesser recurring maintenance cost in DDA ??

I think zohaib is voicing the opinion of those people. let's give respect to our bujurg.

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post

They dont play in parks.

I suppose they will have the energy though, to deal with rape and crime in Noida/GNIDA, to deal with sharing a lift with 600 families, to pressure builders and associations to maintain and repair buildings, to pressure the UP government to provide electricity and water, to deal with the lack of safe public transport, the rising price of diesel, the depleted water resources from half a million families living on a small stretch of land, etc?

And I would say the Xway and GNIDA involve *very* long hours of commuting. Imagine when all those millions of flats get inhabited, each with two cars, everyone getting out on that X-way 8-10 AM - it'll be hugely congested.
                  Last edited July 26 2014, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Latamani View Post
                    I suppose they will have the energy though, to deal with rape and crime in Noida/GNIDA, to deal with sharing a lift with 600 families, to pressure builders and associations to maintain and repair buildings, to pressure the UP government to provide electricity and water, to deal with the lack of safe public transport, the rising price of diesel, the depleted water resources from half a million families living on a small stretch of land, etc?

And I would say the Xway and GNIDA involve *very* long hours of commuting. Imagine when all those millions of flats get inhabited, each with two cars, everyone getting out on that X-way 8-10 AM - it'll be hugely congested.
                    You obviously havent lived in a modern apartment complex.

Most of the time it is desolate. There is nobody to be seen. There is no real pressure on lifts especially when 75% of flats remain empty.

The new generation wont go out at all or meet anybody. So not bothered about dangers of going out at night.

I live in Delhi and dont go at night. Its too scary. All kinds of bad elements only seen on road after 10pm.

Old Delhi is especially scary.

Youngsters dont care about assoc. They leave it to the oldies. You will never know your immediate neighbor. North Indians in any case are very unsociable and unfriendly even in Delhi

Only people having long commute in Delhi today are those who go to Gurgaon or NOIDA for work or people in mid level marketing

The new generation is going to live close to work or work from home.

In theory FAR of 10+ is easily handled by most modern cities. NOIDA can handle 3.5 with existing planning.

However as a rule Indians cant manage higher FARs because they are too uncivilized and dont know how to cooperate or follow rules.

I really cant imagine DDA associations of Delhi ever coming together to manage redevelopments.

The current crop of builder floors will be unlivable after 20 years.

I cant imagine the 3 people of one lot of builder floor agree to redevelop either.

People will move away.
                    Last edited July 26 2014, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                      How many people will sell their DDA flat and buy a bigger jaypee golf course property in that price??? I have not seen anybody is doing that. What is the reason for that ?? Better law and order, lesser recurring maintenance cost in DDA ??

I think zohaib is voicing the opinion of those people. let's give respect to our bujurg.
                      People are probably going to keep both.

If u sell DDA flat for 2.5 crores you can buy a 1.5 crore flat with better amenities and have both better life and 1 crore left over.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X