Collapse

Rise And Fall Of Property Rate in Noida

Last updated: October 4 2018
217 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Rise And Fall Of Property Rate in Noida

Living on rent is anyday better option compare to buy an under construction apartment with no guarantee of delivery. lacks on units to get poured-in in NCR (expressway, Noida ext, noida 7x/1xx/etc, NH24, etc etc). Put the money in govt bank FD on 9 +% compound interest rate and you will get more than rent as return in such area.
    If need to buy, buy in only RTM with some history (not again where just possessions started). You can see the quality of construction and has less chance that again a new tower or a school or commercial shops will started constructing inside complex.
    I love to see how builder promote an extension road to some golf course as luxury parameter and people buy it . Its really interesting to see when people buy potato -- they argue for rate to get it lower by 2-3 rupees but when they see a soft-launch , where land is not in builder possession/ layouts are hardly available/ approvals from all authorities are not there but no issues to pay 10 % of a 60 lacks property...

Comment

Originally posted by Latamani View Post
      I paid 7 lakhs for back in the day when real estate wasn't an 'investment class'.
      What I won't do is pay a crore for a piece of junk.
      This is exactly what I did .... I am also investing in my home town to buy land instead of paying absurd money to buy a HAWAMAHAL ....

Comment

The real estate market in India post 2002 has been buoyed up by 3 kinds of mindsets (a) Criminal-mafia mindset - grab all the land and then charge people the sky to live on it (b) The sucker mindset - 'wow! NCR property is so expensive! India is shining! Let me mortgage my last penny and work 15 hours a day, commuting 3 hours, to afford a piece of this great shining gem (shining when the diesel is all paid up) right next to the sewer (c) the broker-middleman-investor mindset - "between the criminals and the suckers, I can make me a neat pile!!"

From 2009 to 2014....05 Years....This is what is achieved in RE sector of Noida

1. Small Contractors and Builder floor Thekedaars from Ghaziabad have become "Builders"

2. Tiny Broker Firms like IC and BOP have become Multi Crore Companies...some even with projects of their own

3. Roadside Brokers have opened offices in Sector 18...some even joined hands to become builder...They drive around in Audis and have bought Plots all around (None of them Own Flats in the societies for end use they sold to others)

4. Even a Clerk in Noida authority is worth Crores

5. Farmers have got richer and have land banks...whats interesting to note is that NOT EVEN A SINGLE farmer is asking for Quota in FLATS made by builders on their acquired land....but seek Quota Plots

6. Bank agents have met their Loan targets and going on gifted foreign trips. Banks made billions by charging processing fee and gave loan on Disputed Properties.

7. Buyers are holding placards in front of Builder offices and shouting slogans

8. End users are still waiting for their Home and Promised Metros / Expressways / Swanky ISBT and World class infrastructure

9. The People who were lucky enough to get their home have to live in Dusty sectors, construction all around and have realised what High Density can do to their Lifestyle

10. Investors who thought that RE always makes money...are stuck with Stagnant rates and Low demand.

Enjoy

Comment

I pity all those who go by what Zohaib has to say or offer.

He will rant...rant and rant with all absurd facts and details. Despite all His negativity and wrong facts and every willingness to project a wrong picture about Noida. Noida is booming and blooming in every aspects.

Most of Noida bashers do not look back at what Delhi or any other Citi was 10-15 years back. Every Citi takes time to develop with pros and cons.

We had a global and financial and 10 years turmoil under Congress and we lost the track but things are improving rapidly then ever. UP will flourish once there is a breakup of this state and sooner or later it will happen may be before 2019

Where in India Dacoit/snatching/local issues/rapes/molestation/Builder delays/Quality of living/Inflation/infrastructure as whole is not an issue??

Where in India RWA vs. builder vs. Goons vs. Money is not a factor??

Where in India there is no delays in bringing metro, mono rail, Rapid transport systems??

Where in India Gentry is not an issue??

Do not waste your time and effort reading all His crap. Go with your thinking and judgment!!!

Noida will be a shining star and I'm amazed the way it has developed

Cheers!

Regards,
          Nikku

Comment

Originally posted by rajesh_vsworx View Post
            Businessman dies in fight over parking - The Times of India

Businessman dies in fight over parkingBusinessman dies in fight over parking in central delhi

This is the eighth death over parking in the capital this year and points to growing stress over acute shortage of parking space in the city.
            That is why I said in my first post in this thread that parking is a big problem in central Delhi areas or for most of the old colonies of Delhi for that matter.

Just in case you missed:

Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post

Now the negatives. Capital appreciation for residential properties in that area has been less than what people have got in Dwarka, Rohini, Pitampura, Noida or Gurgaon over the last 10 years. There is traffic and parking is a big problem, so people with jobs are moving to Noida/Gurgaon and those with businesses in Delhi are moving to outer Delhi areas like Dwarka and Rohini etc. Those who own old plotted properties in Rajinder Nagar etc. manage to save good amount of cash by moving from these areas to Noida/Gurgaon. So that is another reason for migration from these areas. So you will always have parking problems and capital appreciation may also be less.

Comment

Originally posted by nikkugautam View Post

So, just so we all can have a really good laugh, could you enumerate in point form why Noida prices are close to those in centrally located, metro-connected parts of Washington DC? Is it to do with...GDP, gross national debt, the education and earning potential in India, safety for women, great infrastructure? or is it just because Aryans invented flying machines in 3000 BC?

Comment

Hi Venky, don't worry, I would never buy anything based on my imagination (or on 'the kids of tomorrow') - that's why I have not bought a dwelling in the overheated Indian market . I will just wait for it to bottom out, as Spain and the US did. And if it doesn't bottom out in the next 20 years, I'll still be paying less in rent than I would to buy. As for places to stay - once one hits retirement there's no reason to stay in a city anyway. I have a little cottage on a hill, near a hospital, in a scenic town with lovely weather, that I paid 7 lakhs for back in the day when real estate wasn't an 'investment class'.

Or maybe I will invest in US cities that I know - where the rental yield is very high...and the market is looking up *after* bottoming out. What I won't do is pay a crore for a piece of junk.
                Absolutely.

Renting in Dwarka is a great option. 17000 for 3BHK.

Save the rest of your salary. Lead a better life.

Originally posted by rejoice38 View Post
                Living on rent is anyday better option compare to buy an under construction apartment with no guarantee of delivery. lacks on units to get poured-in in NCR (expressway, Noida ext, noida 7x/1xx/etc, NH24, etc etc). Put the money in govt bank FD on 9 +% compound interest rate and you will get more than rent as return in such area.
                If need to buy, buy in only RTM with some history (not again where just possessions started). You can see the quality of construction and has less chance that again a new tower or a school or commercial shops will started constructing inside complex.
                I love to see how builder promote an extension road to some golf course as luxury parameter and people buy it . Its really interesting to see when people buy potato -- they argue for rate to get it lower by 2-3 rupees but when they see a soft-launch , where land is not in builder possession/ layouts are hardly available/ approvals from all authorities are not there but no issues to pay 10 % of a 60 lacks property...
                True. I had written a long thread on the benefirs of RTM some 3 years ago. I think it is no longer sticky but perfect for the current bear market.

Originally posted by sunbaj View Post
                This is exactly what I did .... I am also investing in my home town to buy land instead of paying absurd money to buy a HAWAMAHAL ....
                Please remember: for end use that is great.

But as investment, Tier 3 will always be a poor investment. Tier 1 > Tier 2> Tier 3 is the rule for investment.

For location also central > peripheral > emerging for returns.

Originally posted by nikkugautam View Post
                I pity all those who go by what Zohaib has to say or offer.

He will rant...rant and rant with all absurd facts and details. Despite all His negativity and wrong facts and every willingness to project a wrong picture about Noida. Noida is booming and blooming in every aspects.

Most of Noida bashers do not look back at what Delhi or any other Citi was 10-15 years back. Every Citi takes time to develop with pros and cons.

We had a global and financial and 10 years turmoil under Congress and we lost the track but things are improving rapidly then ever. UP will flourish once there is a breakup of this state and sooner or later it will happen may be before 2019

Where in India Dacoit/snatching/local issues/rapes/molestation/Builder delays/Quality of living/Inflation/infrastructure as whole is not an issue??

Where in India RWA vs. builder vs. Goons vs. Money is not a factor??

Where in India there is no delays in bringing metro, mono rail, Rapid transport systems??

Where in India Gentry is not an issue??

Do not waste your time and effort reading all His crap. Go with your thinking and judgment!!!

Cheers!

Regards,
                Nikku
                I would say - true. 30 years ago I used to cycle to Qutab minar from RK Puram where I lived. It was all open fields and forest land.

Before 1982, Asiad village was all Shahpur Jat village land full of buffalos and jackals.

In 1990 I used to go on scooter to Sultanpur jheel via mehrauli gurgaon road and it was all village. I used to do birdwatching in Okhla barage and it was all villages on both sides. I remember one ruffian chased me and tried to snatch my Scooter, but I fled successfully.

So 20 years from now, NOIDA expressway will be at the center of a 5 crore urban cluster from Greater NOIDA to zevar airport which would have come by then. Some improvement in law and order is bound to happen - but UP wil be UP.

It will not be even close to Delhi for law and order - the part of NOIDA Greater NOIDA area is anyway infested with criminalised lumpen elements for centuries and they are not going to change their nature. Bulandshaher is not far after all.

For investment, expressway is excellent.

That is why I said in my first post in this thread that parking is a big problem in central Delhi areas or for most of the old colonies of Delhi for that matter.

Just in case you missed:

Road rage also is increasing. Parking dictates shopping - no parking no shopping.
                Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                  So 20 years from now, NOIDA expressway will be at the center of a 5 crore urban cluster from Greater NOIDA to zevar airport which would have come by then. .
                  And THEN, 20 whole years from now, it will be worth it to pay $300,000 for a 3 BHK FLAT in a HIGHRISE in that area. Until then, we can reserve sums like that for already-developed parts of major world cities.

Comment

now parking look much serious problem as comapre to high density

and now solution is not easy for parking problem of delhi

Just in case you missed:

Comment

Originally posted by rajesh_vsworx View Post
                      now parking look much serious problem as comapre to high density
                      Its only a problem because the metro doesn't go everywhere. When (a) the metro gets more developed and (b) work from home becomes more common - one won't need this albatross of a car. All big BRIC cities have gone that way - Beijing, Shanghai, Sao Paolo etc. People get rid of cars, and just take the metro.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X