Collapse

Noida To Change Use Of SEZ Land

Last updated: June 13 2015
34 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Noida To Change Use Of SEZ Land

And what parking issues you are taking about ????

IF ONE PICKS UP A DDA FLAT SMARTLY....All these issues are solved easily.

I made a Friend buy a 2 bhk in Mayur Vihar phase 2, Pocket D, Park facing Unit...recently

Don't belive me....Visit that location and se with your own eyes...

He has ample car park for 2-3 cars...no problem (Most of societies UC in Noida donot even have parking for 2 per flat !!!!!....everyone bought one car park....how many of you bought 2 ????.....Jab requirement aayegee...tab to builder will charge 2-3 lakhs per slot and that too limited and far away )

The Problem is that PEOPLE ASSUME by looking at LOW DENSITY societies in Noida that they will get SAME ....

Boss....50 flats per acre....150 flats per acre.....koi difference nahin....

800 car parkings for 300 flats

and 4000 car parkings for 3000 flats main koi difference nahin ?????

Parking door ki baat hai.....sunlight aur hawa ke bhi waandey honey waaley hain majority flats main

Comment

keep at it zohaib... kabhi to seekheinge...

Comment

Here is a simple example as to how people are MAKING BLUNDERS in calculations.

High Density Concrete Jungle society in a Super dense sector...with construction all around...and far off from main city

5500-6000 psf.
        1000 sq.ft.....55 Lakhs
        Loading 35%
        Actual area....650 sq.ft
        Scope of expansion....ZERO
        Effective rate....Approx. 8500 psf of carpet area

Low Density, RTM low floor flat...Heart of city...Fully developed...Time Tested...

7000-7500 psf
        1000 sq.ft....75 Lakhs
        Expandable...YES
        Cost of Expansion....2000 psf
        Area which can be expanced...200 sq.ft
        Cost of Expansion....5 lakhs
        Effective Area...1200 sq.ft
        Effective cost...80 lakhs
        Loading....15-20%
        80 Lakhs... gets you 960 sq.ft carpet area
        Effective Rate....Rs.8400 psf

I have not even gone into the Debate of Issues of High density living....Like....paying exhorbitant Maintenance chanrges.....balcony facing at least 100 flats....club shared by 4000 families...9 feet ceilings....hollow bricks...thin walls....2 lifts for 100 familes...4000 car parking for 3000 flats....etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Comment

Aur Car parking ki itni hi chinta hai....to bhaiya go and ask your builder...how many car parking slots he has made in your society

1. Majority buyers donot even know how many parking slots made in their society

2. Majority buyers donot even know WHERE Is there car parking slot for which they paid 2 lakhs for

3. Majority buyers buy only 1 car parking slot.

Here is the Answer....

1. Apart from a few builders like purvanchal, ats and even jaypee in some projects which MAKES YOU BUY 2 OR EVEN 3 Parking slots at time of booking....majority have a very poor ratio....Some just 1.5 per flat !!!!!

Compare to Low density societies RTM in Noida itself where there are 700-800 parking slots for 300 families
          In gnoida there are societies like Nri city where for 300 flats there are 1000 parking slots !!

2. Just to give you an idea.....Ambience mall Gurgaon...GIP mall Noida...have Parking slots of approx. 2000-2500 cars.

3. One tower...150 flats....max. number of basements in society I have seen is TWO. Now JUST IMAGINE....
          WILL ALL 150 CAR PARKING SLOTS in this building will be Very close to Building even in 2 basements ?????
          NOT POSSIBLE.......

So a high possibility....that your car parking slot can be many Metres away from building.

4. Extra car parkig slots will cost you 2-4 lakhs !!!!! that too 50 mtrs away...and if available

Comment

Bhaiyo aur Bhabhiyo - Sabhi log High Rise Khali kar do....itne issues bata diye ki jo ache se reh rehe hai woh bhi sochenge sala kyu le liya

Sabhi log apna apna flat bech do - Purvanchal and JP mein aa jao ya fir Mayur Vihar mein..

Jaldi karo only..only few units left there..

Every thread - same thing - Bashing Noida - Bashing High rise - - we are end users we know what we are getting.

Better to know what best we could do to make things better in Noida / High rise.

Comment

frankly speaking...

an end user cannot lower the density
              an end user cannot make residential more affordable
              an end user has negligible impact on policy
              an end user has minimal impact on what the developer provides eventually...
              an end user is not even equal to nana patekar's macchar who could change a person's gender....

so the developer-authority-politician nexus will keep dumping on us, as long as we keep buying .....

so, dont be critical of a person's opinions, ignore if you want to, but dont counter it just for the sake of it... if you are currently staying in a high rise in noida, or are an investor here, of course negative info is not liked... but you should be aware... afterwards, you shouldnt say mujhe pata nahin tha ... investments are of hard-earned money, and as is the case elsewhere RE investments should also be made knowing all possible positives/ negatives.... the purpose of such forums is sharing of information/ knowledge/ opinions... encourage the same... no matter what..

thank you...

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                Aur Car parking ki itni hi chinta hai....to bhaiya go and ask your builder...how many car parking slots he has made in your society

1. Majority buyers donot even know how many parking slots made in their society

2. Majority buyers donot even know WHERE Is there car parking slot for which they paid 2 lakhs for

3. Majority buyers buy only 1 car parking slot.

Here is the Answer....

1. Apart from a few builders like purvanchal, ats and even jaypee in some projects which MAKES YOU BUY 2 OR EVEN 3 Parking slots at time of booking....majority have a very poor ratio....Some just 1.5 per flat !!!!!

Compare to Low density societies RTM in Noida itself where there are 700-800 parking slots for 300 families
                In gnoida there are societies like Nri city where for 300 flats there are 1000 parking slots !!

2. Just to give you an idea.....Ambience mall Gurgaon...GIP mall Noida...have Parking slots of approx. 2000-2500 cars.

3. One tower...150 flats....max. number of basements in society I have seen is TWO. Now JUST IMAGINE....
                WILL ALL 150 CAR PARKING SLOTS in this building will be Very close to Building even in 2 basements ?????
                NOT POSSIBLE.......

So a high possibility....that your car parking slot can be many Metres away from building.

4. Extra car parkig slots will cost you 2-4 lakhs !!!!! that too 50 mtrs away...and if available
                Few questions:
                - Will all societies be 100% occupied immediately after possession
                - Will all flats have 2-3 cars per household
                - Is'nt these surface parking within societies and further on road outside the societies just like in noida athourity/dda flats
                - Are all builders and architects so foolish that they make parking without calculation, hollow walls, undersized clubs even in premium projects
                - Not everyone is a fan of DDA flats and likes metro so much.....I have still not ridden on metro though i stay in Delhi.

Comment

i realize the post is not directed towards me, but anyways, here goes:

1. Nope, not even close (key word - immediately, so eventually they will be i guess, since the authority has given so much FAR, then demand must be there hiding somewhere, which i am not aware of... dont know if this is a result of foresight or immediate moolah... then what ... ??)
                  2. Not yet, but eventually, YES (the situation is just getting worse... as in the number of cars per family .. have to think ahead .. not just 2-3 years into the future)
                  3. when basement parking is not enough, then there is no choice but to go for surface parking wherever one finds it.... however if a society is well -planned, and of decent density.. there should not be any need of surface parking, except for maybe visitors..
                  4. you call it foolish... i call it financial prudence... when no one is really objecting, and builder knows they can get away with it, and make some extra cash.. .why not...
                  5. depends on your prosperity.. but for majority of the population delhi metro has been a boon... dunno bout DDA flats, but have been getting rave reviews for DDA flats in Vasant Kunj. again, if one has a kothi in def col, gk type places, of course you wouldnt like DDA ... so very subjective...

Comment

I see the point in Zohaib's posts. I may not like the way he puts it but they have real agenda. I don't agree that every one must run to plots or DDA flats but buyer's must keep these points in consideration when investing their hard earned money. I would definitely think about all these points when making an big investment which can take my years of savings.

Comment

Hallelujah!!!

REJOICE38 - my point exactly....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X