Collapse

Noida To Change Use Of SEZ Land

Last updated: June 13 2015
34 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Noida To Change Use Of SEZ Land

I read a post of mr. Zohiab that how lot of people are manipulating the market sentiments. There are group of brokers who are purposely spreading rumors & negativity for certain projects.

If I am not wrong he himself accepted doing so

So it is very difficult to understand about his views as I have always doubts on his intentions

Comment

you could be right ... his general views regarding noida/gnoida are slightly exaggerated, but seem to hold true overall....

Comment

Such people will always keep on fighting with people un each and every thread and keep singing one song...

When one can start thread like builder is happy with maintenance being taken away that makes us think 100 times., who the hell builder us this on this earth ?

Over and above all unpractical cheap mentality comments about RWAs.. If all rwas are not good then all of them are not bad as well ...

Now many of his good friends would be after me to say hi ... :-)

Originally posted by deepdhingra View Post
        I read a post of mr. Zohiab that how lot of people are manipulating the market sentiments. There are group of brokers who are purposely spreading rumors & negativity for certain projects.

If I am not wrong he himself accepted doing so

So it is very difficult to understand about his views as I have always doubts on his intentions

Comment

Originally posted by mitraa View Post
          Such people will always keep on fighting with people un each and every thread and keep singing one song...

When one can start thread like builder is happy with maintenance being taken away that makes us think 100 times., who the hell builder us this on this earth ?

Over and above all unpractical cheap mentality comments about RWAs.. If all rwas are not good then all of them are not bad as well ...

Now many of his good friends would be after me to say hi ... :-)
          RWA is a group of self centered people fighting among themselves for power and pelf.Do not for one moment think RWA can do the job

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X