Last updated: August 1 2014
18 | Posts
1798 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Experience with Sumangalam Promart : Credit Note Dishonoured

Hi Friends,
    I gave up now following the Property dealer Sumangalam Promart since last 4 months.
    I booked a flat in Unitech and received a credit note of 2% from Dealer in 2009. As per credit note they need to ay 2% amont once 30% payment is done.
    I have already pay 65% and still they are just making fun of me,like:- Head is outsite, Account balace is not enough.
    Now I understand that they are not in mood to pay the amount. I would request to suggest me what to do and where to complaint for the same.
    I would sincere request not to go for credit not or at least with Sumangalam Propmart.

Please reply in case you have any solution.

Thanks

Re : Bad Experience with Sumangalam Promart : Credit Note Dishonoured

Go to the consumer forum along with the proof of relationship between builder and broker could be advertisement..

It would get resolved in no time. Broker are making fun of people.

Originally posted by vishalmnit View Post
    Hi Friends,
    I gave up now following the Property dealer Sumangalam Promart since last 4 months.
    I booked a flat in Unitech and received a credit note of 2% from Dealer in 2009. As per credit note they need to ay 2% amont once 30% payment is done.
    I have already pay 65% and still they are just making fun of me,like:- Head is outsite, Account balace is not enough.
    Now I understand that they are not in mood to pay the amount. I would request to suggest me what to do and where to complaint for the same.
    I would sincere request not to go for credit not or at least with Sumangalam Propmart.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks Friend, Please suggest how can I proceed and where ?

Comment

Hi Friends,

Thanks
        Pls recall have u got a post dated cheque (PDC) of that 2% amount or got only an assurance on letterhead ? If a cheque is dishonored then it leads to criminal offence under section 138-142 and punishment will go up to 02 year jail or twice the amount of cheque or both (Buyers pls NEVER issue PDC to any builder on his rosy dreams) ....but there is a procedure involved in that which you have to follow.

PROCESS :- You submitted the cheque in X bank (paying bank) but that dishonored then paying bank will send it to collecting bank and then collecting bank will promptly dispatch it to the account holder....means cheque must be returned by bank to the payee is must !! and some time is given (15 day) to the account holder to correct his mistake....If he does not take corrective action then a case may be filed !!

Comment

Derek he clearly mentioned credit note ...

None of the brokers give pdc.

Originally posted by derek111 View Post
          Pls recall have u got a post dated cheque (PDC) of that 2% amount or got only an assurance on letterhead ? If a cheque is dishonored then it leads to criminal offence under section 138-142 and punishment will go up to 02 year jail or twice the amount of cheque or both (Buyers pls NEVER issue PDC to any builder on his rosy dreams) ....but there is a procedure involved in that which you have to follow.

PROCESS :- You submitted the cheque in X bank (paying bank) but that dishonored then paying bank will send it to collecting bank and then collecting bank will promptly dispatch it to the account holder....means cheque must be returned by bank to the payee is must !! and some time is given (15 day) to the account holder to correct his mistake....If he does not take corrective action then a case may be filed !!

Comment

Thanks Friend, Please suggest how can I proceed and where ?

To me looks like first check where your broker is based at either in noida or delhi ... See if any jurisdiction mentioned on the credit note... You can file a case in that places consumer forum..

If you know any lawyer just take his help for drafting application... In consumer forum you can fight ur case at your own

Comment

Originally posted by mitraa View Post
              To me looks like first check where your broker is based at either in noida or delhi ... See if any jurisdiction mentioned on the credit note... You can file a case in that places consumer forum..

If you know any lawyer just take his help for drafting application... In consumer forum you can fight ur case at your own
              you are right but I have left those small-2 points because forum is decided on amount too ...distt forum, state forum, national forum have their guidelines but important is whether is case can be filed or not, whether that process is completed !!

Comment

Originally posted by mitraa View Post
                Derek he clearly mentioned credit note ...

None of the brokers give pdc.
                Is it possible for a credit note to dishonor Mitraa sir thread title starts with "Credit note dishonored...
                Last edited July 28 2014, 09:59 PM.

Comment

It's a credit note only, and I want to understand how can I raise complaint in consumer forum?

Comment

It's a credit note only, and I want to understand how can I raise complaint in consumer forum?
                    Information is not sufficient which rule is violated because what actually happened that will be considered only after some documentary proof other wise case may not stand in the court!! Kindly post the language written on your credit note (hide your details & channel partner's details)....in the mean time you may seek help from a...k..o..s..h..a D. o.....t c..o..... m (remove the spaces)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X