Update On National Green Tribunal Noida

Last updated: November 24 2014
12 | Posts
2865 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update On National Green Tribunal Noida

Seniors, what is the update on the topic ? Which sectors/projects are impacted ? Also, someone mentioned they were changing it to 2km but now the other day I saw somewhere 54 projects impacted. Not clear what sectors, update, thanks.

Mods should Make this topic a Sticky as it is most important topic to all who have spent their life savings.

Re : Update On National Green Tribunal Noida

Originally posted by hardworker View Post
    Seniors, what is the update on the topic ? Which sectors/projects are impacted ? Also, someone mentioned they were changing it to 2km but now the other day I saw somewhere 54 projects impacted. Not clear what sectors, update, thanks.

Mods should Make this topic a Sticky as it is most important topic to all who have spent their life savings.
    Agreed

Comment

I was reading someone comment in Gulshan Vivante that registry will start next month. Is it true ? Also, mods should make this topic front page.

Comment

Builders already hiding berg NGT. You can expect similar line from many.

http://toi.in/RUHIvb

Comment

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c....cms?prtpage=1

Comment

http://www.btvin.com/videos/watch/84...i-writes-to-pm

Comment

Which projects or sectors are impacted ? Is it true Gulshan Vivante got the Occupancy Certificate as someone mentioned on this site ?

Comment

Originally posted by hardworker View Post
                Which projects or sectors are impacted ? Is it true Gulshan Vivante got the Occupancy Certificate as someone mentioned on this site ?
                It is true that Gulshan Vivante has got “Completion Certificate".

I saw it, but it being in hindi, could not make much head or tail of it.

Yes, Gulshan Vivante is also starting the process of registry of its Phase I from about 25th of this month.

Is there any difference between “Completion Certificate" and “Occupancy Certificate"?

Comment

Yes i understand completion certificate are given by fire and other dept before you can apply for oc

Comment

Originally posted by tanejanidhi6 View Post
                    I was reading someone comment in Gulshan Vivante that registry will start next month. Is it true ? Also, mods should make this topic front page.
                    I talked with one of the builder marketing guy which are having project in sec 137 and even they said registry will soon start in September.

We have to be clear on this since some projects will use this issue as excuse to delay possession more.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X