What are the pros & cons of buying flats in Noida compared to Gurgaon for long term perspective for a person working in Delhi.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Which area in delhi?

It depends on how deep the pockets are .... personally, i like some areas of gurgaon a lot...but they are very expensive.
    CommentQuote
  • why start new threads?????

I would suggest that you should search for the existing thread on the topic rather than starting a new one as it dilutes the whole discussion.

You can use the following one for the past and future discussion:-

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/10525-gurgaon-v-s-noida?t=12921
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nandunaada
    Which area in delhi?

Green Park
    Originally Posted by nandunaada
    Which area in delhi?

It depends on how deep the pockets are .... personally, i like some areas of gurgaon a lot...but they are very expensive.

Yes there is no real demand but in GGN still there is no price correction
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mindguru
    I would suggest that you should search for the existing thread on the topic rather than starting a new one as it dilutes the whole discussion.

there is nothing wrong in getting experience of noida buyers which r unique in some way compared to other region.
    Also I don't want to repent after buying the property as lots of noida buyers r going through sleepless nights on delayed possesion,ngt, khsra no, plot no ,circle rate ,incresed super area,leashold etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bombayre
    Green Park

Yes there is no real demand but in GGN still there is no price correction

It is kinda of a tough choice in current scenario.
    Personally, i would have bought a ~5k psf rtm house on expressway...on 137....ecocity or gulshan.....
    I wont consider any other near RTM projects coz of the uncertainty over this noida land acquisition and NGT

In gurgaon....the properties in this price range are neither RTM nor near to anything.

my vote goes to noida....rtm
    CommentQuote