Dear All,

I'm new to this forum and reading ur valuable comments since last week. It's quite informative, thanks to u all for that. Actually I've to buy a 3-BHK RTM apartment in Noida for end use and my budget is around 80-90 lacs. I'm looking apartments in and around sector 74 to 78.

Apartments suggested by some agent are Pavilion Heights, Aditya Celebrity Homes and Sunshine Helios. As this is my first buy and don't have any experience dealing in flats so I need ur valuable comments & suggestions - which is best among these or is there any other project which is better than these. I want to move as early as possible. So plz suggest.

Regards,
Read more
Reply
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Besides Pavilion on Expressway you should consider Puravnchal Royal Park and 3C Lotus Panache/Boulevard. Purvanchal is a good builder for end users. Pavilion Heights is good but problem is you will have dust and construction around for 5 more years because of construction in JP WT.

    Now, coming to 74 to 78, Helios is okayish. You can check Mahagun Moderne as well, they are decent builders too. Return of investment should be better on expressway properties than 7x because 7x is likely to be very densely populated. Infrastructure needs to be upgraded there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gpawar
    Dear All,

    I'm new to this forum and reading ur valuable comments since last week. It's quite informative, thanks to u all for that. Actually I've to buy a 3-BHK RTM apartment in Noida for end use and my budget is around 80-90 lacs. I'm looking apartments in and around sector 74 to 78.

    Apartments suggested by some agent are Pavilion Heights, Aditya Celebrity Homes and Sunshine Helios. As this is my first buy and don't have any experience dealing in flats so I need ur valuable comments & suggestions - which is best among these or is there any other project which is better than these. I want to move as early as possible. So plz suggest.

    Regards,


    Are you able to get Pavillion Heights 3BHK for 80-90 Lakhs?

    I doubt it. But if yes, then this is a superb location and you should go for it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Are you able to get Pavillion Heights 3BHK for 80-90 Lakhs?

    I doubt it. But if yes, then this is a superb location and you should go for it.


    Pav height GC facing: 3 BHK: 1675sqft x 7500 = 1.25cr (all inclusive except registry)

    If you get anything around 80-90 lacs, then its a gem deal.
    CommentQuote
  • PH is available in fresh booking in 30 70 plan at the price you quote Rahul. How much more time left for possession realistically ?
    CommentQuote
  • JP WT is not for end use, even GOD does not know how much time it will take to complete the WT so that a person can live with family.
    just go to that area and u will get the real picture.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Pav height GC facing: 3 BHK: 1675sqft x 7500 = 1.25cr (all inclusive except registry)

    If you get anything around 80-90 lacs, then its a gem deal.

    Nobody will sell for so little. Why would he?

    I think there is a smaller size 3bhk also but that will also be out of budget.

    So the above gentleman will have to buy a 2bhk in pavillion heights with his budget. Not worth it.
    Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    PH is available in fresh booking in 30 70 plan at the price you quote Rahul. How much more time left for possession realistically ?

    Fresh booking will take for ever. He wants RTM.

    I heard electricity back up is 20 Rs per unit.
    CommentQuote