I am planning to invest in Wave City Center's Metro Mart in Sec-32. Can anyone guide on whether this project is worth investing? I read here in several forums that it is a very ambitious project undertook by Wave Infra and if project gets stuck due to various factors (politics, government change etc) then it might end up like Jaypee wish town. Can anyone guide on whether this project is good to go. Overall location looks appealing and I see that there are ground floor shops available.

Thanks
Sumeet
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am also want to invest in wave city center's metro mart in sec.32. but i don't know that its will be better for me in future or not. so plz anyone can tell me about my future planning.....i am confused.
    CommentQuote
  • Any Update ?

Its been years since the announcement and launch..
    I'm planning to invest in Metro mart.. Ground Floor basically.. However their payment plan makes me pay around 1 cr and some more by the end of the day.

50% First Installment ( Followed by cheques for 10% of the amount for 18 months )
    45% Second installment after 18 months ( cheques of 10% of this amount again till possession )
    5% on Possession.

I seriously doubt the builder but lets face teh fact.. according to Master Plan 2031 after Sec 18 and Sec 71, City Centre is a legendary location right in the middle and WAVE OWNS 25A and 32 so its like to dominate 2 sectors not to forget the connectivity from Golf Course, Sec 44, 50, 51, City Centre and what not..

But again.. Is it worth it ? because DLF is leasing out his mall outlets and not selling it so I'm just concerned and hope it wont stay empty.. ( I have a intension to rent it out or use it for myself )
    CommentQuote
  • Paramveerz; - the current status of the project is "New Launch" ! After a year of launch (according to what you said) they have launched again. I wonder when they will complete it? The growth potential might be a usp in the coming years but then, it will really take a long time. For those who can wait and watch, it is worth it!
    CommentQuote
  • Never EVER EVER EVER invest in Soft Launch, atleast in NOIDA.

Soft launch projects and the risk associated | The Logical Buyer

Noida Authority have turned this area of India into a nuisance zone. Builders are scott free and are allowed to do all sorts of nasty things.

Projects are launched and re launched and relaunched. Most of the time, people who booked on the front tower and ground floor would have been lifted to 3rd floor of rears towers.

MIST is one such example where all sort of nuisance have happened.

regards,
    The Logical Buyer | enlightening consumers!
    CommentQuote
  • yes, you should invest in Wave City and if you want to know whether it is reliable or not you check a construction certificate which is RERA approved.
    CommentQuote