Hi All,

Greetings for the day.

I am looking for a RTM society flat in Noida Expressway. My requirements are for a 2+study apartment in a decent society which has the basic amenities. I have budget constraints of upto 45-50 lacs (preferrably with registry)

Looking for your assistance.

Regards
Ashish Gupta
Read more
Reply
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Gupta Ashish
    Hi All,

    Greetings for the day.

    I am looking for a RTM society flat in Noida Expressway. My requirements are for a 2+study apartment in a decent society which has the basic amenities. I have budget constraints of upto 45-50 lacs (preferrably with registry)

    Looking for your assistance.

    Regards
    Ashish Gupta



    RTM would be difficult... If RTM is not the criteria, you can look in sector 150 or 143
    CommentQuote
  • not available in whole noida..you can get max 2 bhk..
    CommentQuote
  • you can try in JP Kosmos, u will get fresh unit in 30-70 plan.
    this is not RTM but within 1 yr u will get possesion(not sure)
    CommentQuote
  • The units available in fresh are mostly top floor units, its better to buy in resale in the same. There must be a lot of distressed users willing to sell at 4000 psf or lower in Kosmos I believe. Once possession happens in a year, price will shoot 5000+ easily.
    CommentQuote
  • You might get something close to RTM in Amrapali Zodiac in Noida Sec-120. Registry is not happening in this project yet.
    CommentQuote
  • noida expressway - 50 lacs - 2 bhk

    I want to buy 2 bhk in noida express way or 7b x sector, preferable will be if its ready to move in or possession in 6 to 8 months. my budget is 50 to 55 lacs. want to keep it for long term and get some rental income. can anyone suggest which projects are good and which sectors i am able to make my mind for sector 137 for now. any new suggestions are welcome:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek4091
    I want to buy 2 bhk in noida express way or 7b x sector, preferable will be if its ready to move in or possession in 6 to 8 months. my budget is 50 to 55 lacs. want to keep it for long term and get some rental income. can anyone suggest which projects are good and which sectors i am able to make my mind for sector 137 for now. any new suggestions are welcome:)


    Good options in this budget in sector 70X:
    1. JM Orchid - 995 Sq ft size(Only resale if available)
    2. Prateek Wisteria - Smallest Size
    3. Supertech Capetown, Amrapali Silicon City and other options..but all are rated very low..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank260287
    Good options in this budget in sector 70X:
    1. JM Orchid - 995 Sq ft size(Only resale if available)
    2. Prateek Wisteria - Smallest Size
    3. Supertech Capetown, Amrapali Silicon City and other options..but all are rated very low..




    Not sure good or bad but Aditya celebrity home are also available in this budget and are ready to move. Do you get what you see
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Findestate
    Not sure good or bad but Aditya celebrity home are also available in this budget and are ready to move. Do you get what you see


    Until 6 months back, Aditya Celebrity Homes was very less occupied. Also, the condition of the project is a little dampened with no activities as such. End user should go for a more occupied project say at least 75%+ occupancy.
    CommentQuote
  • 1. Today Ridge Residency SEC 135
    have a look
    best for rental
    opp TCS, Metlife, Accenture, Genpect, ABC etc etc just 100 mtrs
    4200 AI resale
    2 bhk 930 with registry under 50 lac
    2 bhk +study with registry under 55 lac

    poss. less than 6 months

    CHEAPEST OPTION OF EXPRESSWAY SUPERB LOCATION

    2. KOSMOS JP
    PLS ONLY RTM
    same rate
    under 50 lac with registry

    BOTH OPTIONS VALUE FOR MONEY
    CommentQuote
  • in 2014 there is nothing avilable in 45-50lacs, in 2016 nos of options avilable:)
    CommentQuote
  • In 2016 there are no buyers available in market.

    In Sec 93 one of my friend sold his flat after 2 yrs of hard work and he is feeling relieved and telling that he will never put money in RE :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by flatowner2
    In 2016 there are no buyers available in market.
    In Sec 93 one of my friend sold his flat after 2 yrs of hard work and he is feeling relieved and
    telling that he will never put money in RE :D


    Hahaha..
    What about end user??

    Stay on rent forever??
    CommentQuote
  • About End User...cherry pick, negotiate & move-in happily.
    CommentQuote
  • How is ajnara defodil rtm @5200 AI
    CommentQuote