Guys I have been hearing rumors that L&T has pulled out of the JP Wishtown projects and is currently winding down its machinery from the site. Can anyone confirm this news?
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • L&T has pulled out of Jaypee Sports City (Yamuna Expressway) .. not sure about wishtown
    CommentQuote
  • I would be surprised if this is true but with JP anything is possible these days.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busmissed222
    L&T has pulled out of Jaypee Sports City (Yamuna Expressway) .. not sure about wishtown

Which projects have they puled out from in the Sports City. How do you know? Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • i think they r prioritizing their goals now... 1st wishtown next sportscity :)
    CommentQuote
  • Prioritization does not mean stop work in both places Rustam. This is a potential very serious matter.
    CommentQuote
  • As per my visit (2 wks back), L&T has threatened to pull-out from Orchards/Kube as there is big pending dues and L&T has issued the last warning to pay by end of sept. Currently L&T deployed only 400 workers (mainly in B* towers) of Orchards. So there is high possibility that L&T will pull-out from WT noida. If it happens than indeed a very sad news.

If anybody has visited recently plz update the latest news.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul05
    Which projects have they puled out from in the Sports City. How do you know? Thanks

came to know about this from couple of buddh circuit investors ... one of them has also commented on the following thread ...

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1188622-post305.html
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, already so many threads are running for Japyee project..You can choose to put this information in any of them. Kindly don't open new thread for this.
    CommentQuote