Hello Group Members,

I have a budget of around 50 Lakhs (by taking a Home loan) and I am looking for a ready to move in flat in Noida. Can anyone suggest me which society in Noida where I can find a house in this budget. Someone told me that 121 Homes in sector 121 & JM orchid in sector 76. Is that right? Is there any other society also? Which one will be a better option?
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by happycash
    Hello Group Members,

I have a budget of around 50 Lakhs (by taking a Home loan) and I am looking for a ready to move in flat in Noida. Can anyone suggest me which society in Noida where I can find a house in this budget. Someone told me that 121 Homes in sector 121 & JM orchid in sector 76. Is that right? Is there any other society also? Which one will be a better option?

Check with jaypee kosmos. Photo posted in jaypee green thread.
    CommentQuote
  • In this budget you can get flat in homes 121 . It is better . No other big construction will come to homes 121 . JM orchid looks crowed .
    CommentQuote
  • In this budget takes a home not flat, it is good and most important tip for you - keep away agent, direct contact with the home seller. You are between 20 - 30% profit. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AditiVedpath
    In this budget takes a home not flat, it is good and most important tip for you - keep away agent, direct contact with the home seller. You are between 20 - 30% profit. :)

Where and how. Plz explain.
    CommentQuote
  • I think in 50 Lac budget many RTM options will be available - both in resale and Fresh.

Some of the projects that come to my mind are the Amrapali projects (Zodiac/Pan oasis etc etc), Ajnara 121, and on the expressway like Paras Tierea.
    There are many many more options in 7x sectors.

Keep in mind all these will be small 2BHKs (area range 825 to 970 sqft).
    CommentQuote
  • Are you just concerned about ready to move flats? Because if you will go for ready to move flats you will have adjust with location like all apartments are in far area like in sector 121 Noida. But if you can wait for around 2, 3 years for possession you can get better option in better location like in Sector 1 Noida Extension.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceite
    I think in 50 Lac budget many RTM options will be available - both in resale and Fresh.

Some of the projects that come to my mind are the Amrapali projects (Zodiac/Pan oasis etc etc), Ajnara 121, and on the expressway like Paras Tierea.
    There are many many more options in 7x sectors.

Keep in mind all these will be small 2BHKs (area range 825 to 970 sqft).

Feed back of Pan Oasis with Price available at https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/65674-your-recent-property-deal-in-noida--post-now/page82?t=66961&page=82
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali Zodiac seems good option for RTM in this budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ipopeye
    Amrapali Zodiac seems good option for RTM in this budget.

Second that and Homes 121. Go over and give a good looksy before deciding.
    CommentQuote
    Amrapali Zodiac seems good option for RTM in this budget.

Originally Posted by Trublu
    Second that and Homes 121. Go over and give a good looksy before deciding.

But is the registery happening here?

And what about the proposed dumping ground in sector 123??
    CommentQuote

Registry not happening yet. Not clear about dumping ground status. Maybe, Homes 121 residents could add something.
    CommentQuote

Registry is not happening at Amrapali Zodiac as of now. (That's true for majority of proects in Noida). I am not aware of any dumping ground near Zodiac.
    CommentQuote
    Registry is not happening at Amrapali Zodiac as of now. (That's true for majority of proects in Noida). I am not aware of any dumping ground near Zodiac.

Its not a dumping ground in sector 123 ..
    Its a Sewage Treatment Plant .. similar to the one just opposite to the "posh" sector 53 .. no smell or anything due to it

(here is an article from 2012 - New sewage plant to kick off in August - The Times of India )
    CommentQuote

Popeye ji .. how is Zodiac from inside ?
    ... from outside, the paint seems to be coming off at places from a few towers .. but i have heard its not that bad from inside .. any comments ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busmissed222
    Popeye ji .. how is Zodiac from inside ?
    ... from outside, the paint seems to be coming off at places from a few towers .. but i have heard its not that bad from inside .. any comments ?

I went there last week.

The central park had uncut grass and was very badly maintained. Then i saw the swimming pool which was dry because o winter onset, but what bothered me was dirt and bricks/stones inside it.

Now coming to the towers, i noticed very strange thing in every tower. The border of the towers are uneven and not in a straight line. Looked very very shabby work and potentialy dangerous.

The flats from inside was nothing great to right home about. Quality was below average and walls were 1 brick thick. Seepage reported in almost every tower by current residents.

Society is overall very congested and does not give a aery feel.

Only good thing was Kent RO and quick lifts.

Overall not worth spending 4.7k AI price for this.
    CommentQuote