Happy Navratri to All....

Today is First day of Navratri and there are extra pages in News paper to lure sentiments of Common man who dreams of his Home.

Despite of Economy and Real estate downtime, Prices are nowhere down. Although it's Auspicious time to buy, Is it Right time too?

Many Experts say "Don't wait to buy a property, Buy a Property and Wait", Is it true for Current Market especially Noida? On the Other hand many say " Invest in FD/Bonds/Any where not in RE at this moment. What should one do now?

Soon there will be a thousands of RTM options available which will be more than End Users and as Zohaib revealed that soon there would be a availability of Massive land. Will it be good to buy at this moment or to wait till RTM options are available and Prices are down?

If One is supposed to wait; How long one should wait? 1-3 Months, 3-6/6-12 or more than year?

@Experts: Please give your POV....
Read more
Reply
54 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    which newspaper are you reading bro? TOI and HT are full of them almost everyday.


    Amit Bhai

    First of all All the Very Best for your fight....

    Bhai HT.... Since last 9 days it was full of advertisement. Today, Not even a Single advertisement.... Brokers/Builders/Media ppl all knows how to play with emotions of public.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TyrePuncture
    Amit Bhai

    First of all All the Very Best for your fight....

    Bhai HT.... Since last 9 days it was full of advertisement. Today, Not even a Single advertisement.... Brokers/Builders/Media ppl all knows how to play with emotions of public.

    Ahh, you meant for today.

    Thanks mate for the support.
    CommentQuote
  • If are buying to end use with loan and assuming prices stay stagnant you may as well buy now than 5 years later.

    You will shell out same EMI. You will stay in a flat of your choice.

    Why wait?

    Just make sure it really ready to register.

    You will save 5 years of rent and finish EMI 5 years early and be ready for 2nd flat.

    For end users there is no point in waiting unless you are young and likely to see a lot of salary increase in the next 5 years. In which latter case wait till salary improves and buy a much bigger better flat
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    If are buying to end use with loan and assuming prices stay stagnant you may as well buy now than 5 years later.

    You will shell out same EMI. You will stay in a flat of your choice.

    Why wait?

    Just make sure it really ready to register.

    You will save 5 years of rent and finish EMI 5 years early and be ready for 2nd flat.

    For end users there is no point in waiting unless you are young and likely to see a lot of salary increase in the next 5 years. In which latter case wait till salary improves and buy a much bigger better flat


    Thanks Venky, I liked your opinion.

    I am not looking at 5 Years; Just thinking about next one Year when Oversupply of Noida would be available for registry. As No Investor would like to go for registry, Chances are high to get good deals. As Purchase will have more than 50% self funding; so can enjoy Interest till purchase.

    I am not very good in Real estate; I am waiting with my above said thinking. Really need expert's opinion over it. Please Comment and correct me if my thinking is partially/Totally wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • 1. Home Loan Rates WILL Come down in coming future

    2. Huge Land Bank will be Unlocked and Builders will launch new projects on Expressway sectors within 2-3 kms of Sector 143

    3. Inexperienced and small time Investors Who FAILED to Exit the "Bus" at right time (Oct 2013) will try to make as Exit BEFORE Registry starts of Soon to give Possession projects

    4. Resale in Noida extension has not started properly and for those who dont know...Noida extension 2nd Bridge is Under progress....and that will Bring Sector 79 within 3-5 kms of Sector 1 Noida extension, this is MAJORLY Effect the MIG Segment Flats in Sector 79

    5. The BUFFET of Ready to move flats is NOT YET LAID, but it will be in next 2 years

    6. F.A.R is highest in NCR and Number of Projects is Huge....The Total number of flats to be ready to move in next 2-3 years IS MORE than ENTIRE Houses made in Noida since its inception in 1980s

    7. Builders use the tactics of talking about Soon possession...and immediately slow down or stall Just before Ready. Jaypee, 3C buyers (so called best builders in noida) have alrady experienced it


    Ab Padhee Likhee Junta iska kya Matlab nikalti hai....unki common sense pe depend karega....Kitaabi fundo pe nahin :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    1. Home Loan Rates WILL Come down in coming future

    2. Huge Land Bank will be Unlocked and Builders will launch new projects on Expressway sectors within 2-3 kms of Sector 143

    3. Inexperienced and small time Investors Who FAILED to Exit the "Bus" at right time (Oct 2013) will try to make as Exit BEFORE Registry starts of Soon to give Possession projects

    4. Resale in Noida extension has not started properly and for those who dont know...Noida extension 2nd Bridge is Under progress....and that will Bring Sector 79 within 3-5 kms of Sector 1 Noida extension, this is MAJORLY Effect the MIG Segment Flats in Sector 79

    5. The BUFFET of Ready to move flats is NOT YET LAID, but it will be in next 2 years

    6. F.A.R is highest in NCR and Number of Projects is Huge....The Total number of flats to be ready to move in next 2-3 years IS MORE than ENTIRE Houses made in Noida since its inception in 1980s

    7. Builders use the tactics of talking about Soon possession...and immediately slow down or stall Just before Ready. Jaypee, 3C buyers (so called best builders in noida) have alrady experienced it


    Ab Padhee Likhee Junta iska kya Matlab nikalti hai....unki common sense pe depend karega....Kitaabi fundo pe nahin :)


    Zohaib Bhai

    Agreed!!!

    Talking on your Point # 4
    I know that Bridge work has started. I think it will impact Sector 79 as well as NE (specially area near Bridge). In my opinion, at one side Prices and Value of these areas will rise; on other side roads would be more congested to bear load (Trucks/Dumpers). In my view at this moment also Road that covers 7x is not at all sufficient to bear the load; Once Occupancy would be there it would be like Occupants has to use Cycles and Alternate Farm Paths to make Entry/Exits.

    @Zohaib: You siad it will impact majory MIG Segment, Please help in understanding in what expect (+/-) it is going to impact.
    CommentQuote
  • MIG Segment is ALWAYS...ALWAYS....ALWAYS....relying on one single Factor.....BUDGET

    Sub 1500 sq.ft flat buyers come in this segment

    The want Maximum....at Least price

    The BLUNDER the Idiots of U.P did was that they made the entire region MIG.

    95% projects are ALL MIG Segment.

    This Effects PREMIIUM / RESALE DIRECTLY

    Remember a RE investor hasnt made his money TILL PROPERTY IS SOLD....And for that One needs a BUYER

    Paper Rates are Like Toilet Paper, only fools can get impressed by it

    Now imagine.....

    A buyer with 60 Lakhs budget (MIG Segment) wanting to Buy a Flat.

    If he gets SAME BUILDERS...SAME QUALITY....SAME DENSITY.....SAME INFRASTRUCTURE (IN FACT A BETTER AUTHORITY..Relatively)....EVERYTHING SAME........

    And Just 4 kms away on a Straight road bridge.....

    Why will he pay Extra premeium ????



    My friend.....there SHOULD HAVE been some difference in Noida and noida extension...But what to expect from U.P Babus, netas and third class builders....Sab kabaad kar diya


    Noida should have had MAJORITY Projects with 1400-1500+ Sq.ft flats.....and Noida extension could have been LIG, MIG Segment

    But aisa hua nahin.....apart from a handful of projects in noida...all are MIG

    Exclusivity hai hi nahin....

    HIG segment WANTS Exclusivity....they dont want 1,2 bhk crowd mixed with Large 3,4,5 bhk

    Why do you think ATS and Purvanchal are So popular with a certain section of society...and have strong end user base....????

    They DONT MAKE Khichdi projects


    NOIDA MIG SEGMENT IN SECTOR 79 WILL BE HIT....AS NOIDA EXTN WILL BE JUST 5 MIN AWAY


    NOIDA EXTENION IS TOTAL MIG MARKET ANYWAYS....AND JUST TOO MUCH SUPPY....RATES WILL BE SLOW ANYWAS


    AS I TOLD YOU......MIG Segment relies heavily on one factor...BUDGET


    They dont mind travelling 5 mins extra to save Lakhs.....Distance of 5-7 Kms is no problem...if one can save 20 lakhs....or buy a 3 bhk instead of 2 bhk
    CommentQuote
  • Ad yes...chahey Gnoida authority jitni corrupt ho...when it comes to making roads....they are no.1 in NCR

    You will see yourself...Noida extn roads will be better shape and maintenaed than noida

    and so the buyers will get a better feel....

    rest all is same....

    Buyer to phislega
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TyrePuncture
    Thanks Venky, I liked your opinion.

    I am not looking at 5 Years; Just thinking about next one Year when Oversupply of Noida would be available for registry. As No Investor would like to go for registry, Chances are high to get good deals. As Purchase will have more than 50% self funding; so can enjoy Interest till purchase.

    I am not very good in Real estate; I am waiting with my above said thinking. Really need expert's opinion over it. Please Comment and correct me if my thinking is partially/Totally wrong.


    All of Noida extn is under construction as on today and barring stellar and some towers of Gaur, no delivery will happen in next year.

    Most Sector-137, 168, 143 projects are just about limping towards possession, no significant action expected there.

    On expressway, Jaypee is Bhagwan Bharose. Any possession there will be like a miracle happening.

    3C, I will not comment because I don't have 5 Cr in bank account to pay in case of lawsuit.

    Oversupply will happen only in 2-3 years from now and not in next 1 year.

    Can you name a few projects that will give possession in next 1 year? Maybe some from 7x sectors?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Venkat Sir,

    If someone has to buy with self funding, no loan no emi , is it worth waiting for some more time enjoying bank interest or he should buy now??

    Thanks in advance for the reply .

    AS

    Sent from my XT1032 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    All of Noida extn is under construction as on today and barring stellar and some towers of Gaur, no delivery will happen in next year.

    Most Sector-137, 168, 143 projects are just about limping towards possession, no significant action expected there.

    On expressway, Jaypee is Bhagwan Bharose. Any possession there will be like a miracle happening.

    3C, I will not comment because I don't have 5 Cr in bank account to pay in case of lawsuit.

    Oversupply will happen only in 2-3 years from now and not in next 1 year.

    Can you name a few projects that will give possession in next 1 year? Maybe some from 7x sectors?


    I am listing 7x irrespective of builder's reputation or quality.
    Amrapali
    Sethi max royale
    Mahagun moderne
    Antriksh
    Wisteria
    Few others....

    @Punjabi: I think possession in 137/168/143 and.few of 7x will be sufficient to make oversupply. Isn't?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Ad yes...chahey Gnoida authority jitni corrupt ho...when it comes to making roads....they are no.1 in NCR

    You will see yourself...Noida extn roads will be better shape and maintenaed than noida

    and so the buyers will get a better feel....

    rest all is same....

    Buyer to phislega


    Zohaib bhai... The biggest attraction to go for private builder is to get secure area inside four walls and most painful is maintenance and other charges especially electricity back up cost. What do you think electricity supply in NE would be better/worse than noida?
    CommentQuote
  • Same
    Gnoida and noida have similar power cuts

    Water of certain areas of gnoida is better than noida, cant say abt noida extn

    Gated.security.is ur.mindset....there are.numerous.cases of thefts, break ins in societies in noida.

    Drivers, maids and guards are involved in big ways,

    Bigger society, bigger problem

    Well occupied plot sectors are as secure.as societies

    Yes, when plot sectors are.empty they are.less secure than.empty.flat.societies but some day they too get occupied then this factor is not.relevant
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Zohaib2012 there are new villa launches from Ajnara and Mahagun in noida ext.
    do you think it would b good for investment inspite of LIG crowd near by???
    or its better to wait till possession and then buy?
    CommentQuote
  • dala kuch bhi bole, NEVER buy UC property.
    Always go for RTM.
    people who purchased UC property r on road now doing shoe polish, protesting like political workers etc...
    all builders r treating them like a dog. standing outside the gate & requesting the guard plz open the door .
    CommentQuote