Hi Friends,

I need some help from other members regarding , investment in Unnati Fortune world in sector- 144 noida.
They are coming up with 300 residential flats in this project, previously they have announced IT offices in this project now i heard they are also making some residential flats in it, to make it mix used land.

Please let me know if it is good to invest in there, as the agent is telling me that they have already booked about 100 flats , but as i searched they have taken money for IT offices nearly a year ago but haven't started anything there in the project.
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • agent may have sold 350 flats as well.

don't burn you finger unless you know for sure that these areas are actually mix land use. Most of the land was institutional.

Doubt if anyone bought bungalows in Mist.

Originally Posted by ron054
    Hi Friends,

I need some help from other members regarding , investment in Unnati Fortune world in sector- 144 noida.
    They are coming up with 300 residential flats in this project, previously they have announced IT offices in this project now i heard they are also making some residential flats in it, to make it mix used land.

Please let me know if it is good to invest in there, as the agent is telling me that they have already booked about 100 flats , but as i searched they have taken money for IT offices nearly a year ago but haven't started anything there in the project.
    CommentQuote
  • bt i dnt know..like hw can v b fully sure..like i have checked the plan n all..price is also competitive....n also contacted with the builder..he is saying that they will launch in 2 months..n will complete in 4 yrs then...any insight about the builder??
    CommentQuote
  • Ron,
    There was a news about mixed use land. I copied it from different thread. I think mixed use land will come soon in noida and builders can construct residential also in industrial land. About this Unnati project I have also booked one apartment. My reason for booking was it location. It is on NEway with lot company's around. But yes project is running delayed for some reason which I could understand is due to some approvals pending. Here on this forum you ll find mixed views. But I took risk because of location and project plan

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/47500-noida-city-real-estate-updates?p=1724567#post1724567
    CommentQuote
  • ya..the location of the project is vry good..:)...when did you booked it and at what BSP..??
    CommentQuote
  • I booked around a month back at 3800 BSP. What are the rates you are getting?
    CommentQuote
  • The Broker's start all over again. And again. And Again.
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting 3795 BSP...
    CommentQuote
  • Deciet..whats your logic to tag anyone as broker?
    CommentQuote
  • Been around the IERF forum for years and studying Indian RE with great interest since last 8-9 years. There is a certain pattern with brokers.

For eg.

"I booked at xxxx psqft. At what rate you booked?".

another one

"I booked at yyy project at xxxx psqft. Experts pls let me know its a good decision or not".

These two phrases are one of the most used by brokers. So as to entice prospective buyers. These guys work on well known prinicipals of human psychology - "if so many people are interested in something, then it must be something really good!"
    CommentQuote
  • Is it possible that some newbie booked some property and want to befriend with someone who has also bought in same project?

Or someone who booked and want to compare on rates that what rate others are getting?

I guesa your logic has failed since I am not broker
    CommentQuote
  • Hi dceite,

I think thats the basic question which a new person will ask to a group about the rates , location and builder , afterall this is the thing which matters most.
    And as for me i haven't booked in this project but looking for the same and wants to get the experts view who has more knowledge than me in real estate and all.
    But its good to know that u r in this forum from last 8-9 yrs..n u should hv good knowledge of it..i can share my email id with u..to let me know the insight of this project..if its fine 4 u...
    CommentQuote
  • Ron

Also Please let me know your findings
    CommentQuote
  • Amateur

4 sure..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi !!!

I am new to this forum, i agree with you guys. The location of the project is the best part. Please can you guys let me know that whether i should go for low rise office spaces or a residential apartment and with what payment plan as the builder has still not delivered as on of you pointed out any project of this size and shape before and nothing has been done on their first piece of land. Please share your thoughts.
    CommentQuote
  • There are several projects launching mixed development in Noida expressway and Greater Noida with a 5 star hotel. With no significant growth and industries moving to Noida/G Noida and airport a distant dream, who will really build these 5 star hotels and who will use them??

How many operational 5 start hotels are there in entire NCR belt ?...Its true that there is an acute shortage of international standard 5 star hotels in India but every mixed development project launching one in low density unattractive areas will fly?...

Is it a scam by using the word “ proposed” and selling residential and down the line going on similar lines as “ proposed airport” or “ proposed MRT?...

CommentQuote