I own an apartment in 3C Lotus Boulevard in Sector 100, Noida. I bought this flat some 5+ years (Sep 2009) back. Today, I went to visit my flat and the intent was to check - what all have been delivered by the 3C, the builder- before making the last 5% amount. I got a rude shock from the builder. I was denied to visit my flat. They ended up arguing vociferously and claiming that, this is the rule designed by the3C corporate office. One of the salesperson (he is quite senior in 3C) was saying that it has been instructed by the 3C Company management that, unless one pays the full amount (95% amount which I have already paid equals around Rs. 50laks) the key of the flat will not be given (even for checking the quality of the construction and fixtures installed) to the customer and so I will not be allowed to enter in my flat. One of his arguments was that, I may not be the owner and if I am allowed to visit the flat, I may damage the property. How ridiculous, it is! If they really wanted a happy customer, they would have easily checked my identity proof, which I offered them to check.

The way 3C behaved is highly deplorable. Probably, they have the gall to say all this because we have nowhere to go to complain about it, in absence of any regulator in real estate. This is a shear arm-twisting and nothing else. How is it possible that one can’t even enter the flat- even after paying 50 laks. Today, I visited 3C Lotus Boulevard with one of my friend, who wanted to buy a flat in the same apartment complex. Post the ‘scene’, he decided to buy anywhere else but 3C Lotus Boulevard (or any other of the 3C and expose the blatant arm-twisting of 3C.
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yeh naveda hai babu....yahaan seedhey ungli kucch nahin hota...

Last week only i visited site of 3 projects of 3c....and the guard was saluting...and i am not an owner

Pehle bhi kaha tha....ab bhi keh raha hoon

...yeh MNC angreji aur tie-shirt wala firnagi style office main chodh do.....builder ya broker ke paas aise jaogey to sirf joke bankey reh jaogey.

Yeh naveda hai naveda....yahaan desi u.p style kaam karta hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Yeh naveda hai babu....yahaan seedhey ungli kucch nahin hota...

Last week only i visited site of 3 projects of 3c....and the guard was saluting...and i am not an owner

...yeh MNC angreji aur tie-shirt wala firnagi style office main chodh do.....builder ya broker ke paas aise jaogey to sirf joke bankey reh jaogey.

You mean he would have dressed with dhoti and gamchha to get salute from security guard? Instead of salute security guard will tell "raam raam bhaiya". :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Ab tumhey U.P main kaam karaney ka style hi nahin pata to kya kar saktey hain .....

Yeh U.P West hai....Bhojpuri ilaqa nahin...

Agli baar koi UP16 ki SUV ja rahi hogi to usko rok ke pooch lena....bata dega

Kaam ki bat yeh hai ki Naveda main jab tak Ungli Tedhi na karo...to ghee nahin nikalta...

Aaj guard ne Construction site ke main gate se bhaga diya......Kal Builder office se bhaga dega....Parson Maintenance office se ....etc etc

Abhi nahin seekhogey...to kabhi nahin....

Yahaan Fake Amreekan Accent aur satya paul ki Tie-Suit kaam nahin karti....Dost....jitni jaldi samajh jao utna accha :)
    CommentQuote
  • not allowing the customer to visit his under construction flat, when he is paying his instalments regularly, on the pretext of safety and security even after the completion of the structure, by any builder.........if there and is not genuine........is breach of trust........This can prove fatal for any company's/builder's business......things are changing very fast...... market forces will take the toll of the business model of such companies/builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Compare them with any Colony Builders who build Floors.
    U can not only visit the Property as many times as u want but also u get to select the Interiors, Paint, Finishing etc.
    How r these Builders different?
    At this scale they should be far more accommodating.
    All this fake Corporatization of Builders is cause for all this.
    Buyers have made advance payments for things to be delivered later. How on earth can the Contractor (Read Builder) deny access.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Yeh naveda hai babu....yahaan seedhey ungli kucch nahin hota...

Agreed saari janta kuch nahi jaanti.
    Agreed u got to visit the Property and got salutes.
    But if your intent is positive on this forum, share the ways to get things done rather than proving u r superior to aam janta.
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmal singh made fool of all the people associated with him like red fort capital,Archal raina & whole of marketing & sales guys n other investors by saying that his other 3C's patners had cheated on him so he floated a new company but now rest of the 3C'partners have joined him & the idea was to establish under the name of Lotus Greens & dispose of 3C's brand
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anand1377
    I own an apartment in 3C Lotus Boulevard in Sector 100, Noida. I bought this flat some 5+ years (Sep 2009) back. Today, I went to visit my flat and the intent was to check - what all have been delivered by the 3C, the builder- before making the last 5% amount. I got a rude shock from the builder. I was denied to visit my flat. They ended up arguing vociferously and claiming that, this is the rule designed by the3C corporate office. One of the salesperson (he is quite senior in 3C) was saying that it has been instructed by the 3C Company management that, unless one pays the full amount (95% amount which I have already paid equals around Rs. 50laks) the key of the flat will not be given (even for checking the quality of the construction and fixtures installed) to the customer and so I will not be allowed to enter in my flat. One of his arguments was that, I may not be the owner and if I am allowed to visit the flat, I may damage the property. How ridiculous, it is! If they really wanted a happy customer, they would have easily checked my identity proof, which I offered them to check.

The way 3C behaved is highly deplorable. Probably, they have the gall to say all this because we have nowhere to go to complain about it, in absence of any regulator in real estate. This is a shear arm-twisting and nothing else. How is it possible that one can’t even enter the flat- even after paying 50 laks. Today, I visited 3C Lotus Boulevard with one of my friend, who wanted to buy a flat in the same apartment complex. Post the ‘scene’, he decided to buy anywhere else but 3C Lotus Boulevard (or any other of the 3C and expose the blatant arm-twisting of 3C.

I think a number of members on this forum have been able to visit the flats with prior permission earlier. I suggest you speak to the 3C representative and ask for permission to see the flat. I think they may allow you to undertake a supervised tour of your flat at a pre-appointed time. Try some gentle persuasion.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys on 1.11.2014 under the banner #GIVEUSOURHOMES buyers group of Jaypee Greens, Unitech, BPTP, Omaxe, Gaursons and many other builders are coming together at 3.00 PM with their respective banners and visibility for a peaceful march from GIPL to filmcity Noida. The idea is to raise the voice together aginst builder lobby on comman issues of "execution delays", "strong laws that avoid missappropriation of funds by developers" , forced financial losses to end users, and "blatent violation of UP Appartment act by unreasonable increase in superarea" . Would urge all of you to join the event with family to create adequate visibility on the subject so that this agenda is an item of debate in prime time across media and in parliament in this winter session with a target to get the real estate bill tabled with strong laws to tame the builder lobby. For more details check facebook page event of #NCRHOMEBUYERSGROUP
    CommentQuote
  • If you want visibility of 3C buyers group in this event suggest you plan it well. Jaypee greens buyer group are coming in black t shirts with slogan "wish there was a town" .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on 3C Lotus Boulevard here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/4874-3c-lotus-boulevard-by-the-3c-company-in-sector-100-noida?t=5677
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote

• The price you pay for doing the right thing : Protests and victimisation.

While some of the key promoters of the real estate developer The 3Cs Company have chosen to vanish and relinquish their duties towards their customers and investors, the one person who chose to address the situation and help the home buyers steer closer to realising possession of the properties they respectively invested in; has been made target to attempted humiliation and protests.

Nirmal Singh, the erstwhile partner to Surpreet Suri and Vidur Bharadwaj has been singled out by the investors of The 3Cs Company’s projects and the other two have been let off by the same consortium of home buyers who had no one lending a year to their plight until Nirmal Singh took it upon himself to reach out to them.

While the delay in deliveries cannot be overlooked, the solution lies in working out way forward with Nirmal Singh. Rather than finding ways to single him out and loose the opportunity to expedite delivery it would be beneficial for the homebuyers to get things sorted across the table with Nirmal Singh.
    CommentQuote