After looking at many properties for end use I am settling on 3 BHK flat in Kailash Dham, Sector 50, Noida.

Pros:
1. Metro connectivity - walkable distance of around 1.5 kms to City Center.
2. Low density project and sector (flat density is 28 flats per acres i.e. 400 flats in 14.6 acres).
3. Walkable distance to established market in Sector 50.
4. Big park next door and basic needs shop inside.
5. Maintenance is approx Rs. 2500 per month.
6. Exterior doesnt need painting.
7. View over the Ramagya School. Swimming pool, tennis courts, gym at this school can be used if needed.
8. Another commercial area will comeup with the adjoining park.
9. Commanding a rent of Rs. 25000 per month, right now.
10. Noida city center with malls etc. will be walkable distance as well.

Cons:
1. Constructed in 2009 so a little old style like basic flooring in bedrooms.
2. Maybe price has reached it's max. so little appreciation.
3. Rentals may reduce due to oversupply of 7x sectors.
4. Fancy stuff like tennis courts missing. Swimming pool and gym is basic.
5. Very small balconies.

I am getting a deal for Rs. 1.10 crore for 3BHK flat + servant room + 2 covered parkings and one open parking. Please let me know your views objectively about this deal. TM + registry + tranfer charge to Kailash Dham SAS extra.
Read more
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I find these low density societies way better than 7x sector projects. Try to negotiate on rates because not many buyers in the market for these older flats at higher price despite lower density.

Have you looked at at ATS and Mahagun's projects in the same locality? How do they compare with this society?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks ThePunjabi for genuine feedback. I agree 100%, I am wary of what will actually happen when the 7x sectors are fully inhabited like a concrete jungle - even now driving into these areas can be a nightmare at peak time, further except Mahagun we dont know the project quality and dealing of these projects.

I looked at ATS Greens1 (before nala) and Mahagun Maple, Mahagun Manor and Mahagun Maestro (beyond nala).

ATS Greens 1 is going to comparable rates as KD (Kailash Dham):
    Pros:
    1. Very big and best maintained swimming pool.
    2. Low flat density of 29 (166 unites in 5.73 acres).
    3. Entrance is on dead end road so no traffic going there.
    4. Society is generally well maintained even after 12 years of occupation except for some pigeon menace but that will be common for all societies.
    5. Marble flooring all over.

Cons:
    1. Old construction - 2002.
    2. There is a noticeable smell from nalah in the flats and more mosquitoes coz of same reason (will be much better if nallah is covered, but god knows when that will happen).
    3. Maintenance charge is a bit higher Rs. 4000 per month.
    4. Room sizes are small especially in 2BHK that I saw.

Mahagun Maple rejected for being high rise, very small area, and road facing flats have noticeable noise from traffic.
    Mahagun Manor is not well maintained right now. Needs paint and extensive repairs.
    Mahagun Maestro - best among the lot of Mahagun, well maintained with a recent paint. Drawback is kitchen doesn't have any sunlight due to shaft facing. Demand is around 90 lakhs for 2 BHK.

Having said all this, the main clincher for KD is location. I think for any property location is the MAJOR thing, when you start living it can be a major factor in quality of life. You can get used to or renovate the flooring, no fancy features like swimming pool can be overcome by joining a school pool etc. But you can never move your flat to a better location. I just loved the feeling of driving into a low rise sector and being able to walk into a huge park compared to huge towers with pigeon hole apartments and little light on ground.

You can't beat KD location, except perhaps Mahagun Morpheus but that was going way beyond my budget.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the price you are getting in Mahagun Morpheus for a 3BHK or bigger flat?

I'm in same boat as you. Currently living in Rohini and have office near Karol Bagh. Working on opening a new office in Noida sector-62 in Q1-2013. So have surveyed the noida sectors with low density projects and RTM flats. I don't want to live in areas where construction is going on in vicinity and will continue for years to come like in JP wishtown or 7x sectors. On the other hand these flats with older specs don't enthuse me enough to write a cheque despite the fact that all these flats are within reach. I am now thinking of buying a flat and getting its interiors (flooring, bathrooms, kitchen etc.) redone as per my requirements. I think that will be the ideal way to go.

My suggestion to you too would be to buy a flat in good location in a good society and spend some money to get the interiors like flooring redone.

Also look at Omaxe Royal Residency in sector-44. Despite its location near a village, it also looks good from outside. I haven't seen it from inside but will in coming weekend.

Keep us updated about your decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Morpheus is going beyond budget at around 1.80 crore starting for 3 BHK, maybe even more.

Given you are going to open an office in Sector 62, you should look for Sector 61 societies like Royal Estate Garden (society built very much like Kailash Dham). Infact one of my friend sold his house in Morpheus (high maintenance and other reasons) and moved to ground floor in this society, 3 BHK for around 1.20 crore and renovated the whole apartment for around 10 lakhs. To start with the apartment was looking shabby but not it is quite livable and in a good location.
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent approach to buying a home for urself

Congrats.you are on right track

And right thinking

Avoid 7x by ALL.means...its a mess.in making....will.be biggest concrete jungle of noida

These low density societies are time tested and offer excellent end user experience

You are buyibg a home not some swimming pool or club

And dont forget with LESS loading these properties cost are real value for.money

People who choose to stay ignorant will realise what i have been repeating 1000 times..
    High density will kill this noids new sectors...people will look at low densitt houses and think...kaash humney apnj aqal lagayee hoti aur brochure ko phaad ke phainka hota

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MUNJAL444
    MANEDARK

pls visit sec 61 very peacefull krishna apra, marvel homes are some u like.

Can you guys suggest something similar in Budget of 70-80L (All Inclusive)? I don't have Budget of Crores.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MUNJAL444
    sir jee same is my budget 70-80 lac, dhoondhata phir raha yahaan se wahaan...

max 90 ai sec 50,51, 61 noida, vaishali near metro.

Dude, Be in touch... Kabhi to hum bhi Gharwale honge ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Zohaib, though you do go overboard at times, many times you are speaking sense, which the public is loosing seeing the brilliant marketing of the companies.

Munjal I will take a look at those projects thanks.

Munjal & TyrePuncture, have you considered Sector 37 army flats?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manedark
    Thanks Zohaib, though you do go overboard at times, many times you are speaking sense, which the public is loosing seeing the brilliant marketing of the companies.

Munjal I will take a look at those projects thanks.

Munjal & TyrePuncture, have you considered Sector 37 army flats?

Thanks Manedark

I tried 37, Broker showed me 2 BHK (extended from 1BHK) at this cost. Very Old in Jarjar Condition too.

If you are aware of some better option, Please point out area in Sector 37.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok, I am going to see some of the Army flats.

For your budget, you can consider, Shubhkamna Apartments - 1120 sqft in about 80 lakhs.
    Mahagun Maestro - 1200 sqft around 85 lakhs for higher floors.
    They are nalla paar but good thing is that they are away from nalla and have access to the Meghdootam park.
    CommentQuote
  • mane, punjabi and others,

Seems you have done lot of diligence on sec-50. Hence, the following question.

Price difference between kailash dham and mahagun morpheus is quite stark. Am wondering why is it so ?

Is it that Morpheus 3BR flats have bigger carpet area ?

Any insights ? Asking 'cos i have been also planning to buy for end-use in sec-50. Though am at very early stages of exploration right now.

best.

Originally Posted by manedark
    Morpheus is going beyond budget at around 1.80 crore starting for 3 BHK, maybe even more.

Given you are going to open an office in Sector 62, you should look for Sector 61 societies like Royal Estate Garden (society built very much like Kailash Dham). Infact one of my friend sold his house in Morpheus (high maintenance and other reasons) and moved to ground floor in this society, 3 BHK for around 1.20 crore and renovated the whole apartment for around 10 lakhs. To start with the apartment was looking shabby but not it is quite livable and in a good location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cautious_guy
    mane, punjabi and others,

Seems you have done lot of diligence on sec-50. Hence, the following question.

Price difference between kailash dham and mahagun morpheus is quite stark. Am wondering why is it so ?

Is it that Morpheus 3BR flats have bigger carpet area ?

Any insights ? Asking 'cos i have been also planning to buy for end-use in sec-50. Though am at very early stages of exploration right now.

best.

Hi Cautious

Follow this thread. You might get more info. All the Best!!!!

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/77799-assotech-windsor-green-vs-shubhkamna-vs-mahagun-maple-vs-amrapali-eden-park-noida/page4?t=78837&page=4
    CommentQuote
  • Tyrrepuncture,

Indeed helpful link.

And am still seeking more info on Mahagun Morpheus vs Kailash Dham, especially given the price difference between the two projects for 3BHK (1.1 cr versus 1.8 cr for 3BHK is heck of a difference). Please enlighten if you have more info. Seems even you have lot of research on sec-50

best.
    CommentQuote
    Tyrrepuncture,

Indeed helpful link.

And am still seeking more info on Mahagun Morpheus vs Kailash Dham, especially given the price difference between the two projects for 3BHK (1.1 cr versus 1.8 cr for 3BHK is heck of a difference). Please enlighten if you have more info. Seems even you have lot of research on sec-50

best.

I am not a resident of Sector 50; But can give you some idea.
    Super Area of Mahagun Morpheus is more than Kailash Dham. Perhaps Kailash Dham is older than Mahagun. Generally demanded price depends on allotment price.

I will suggest you to ask Brokers in that area. they will give 100s of useless reasons but few reasons would be the right one.
    CommentQuote
    Tyrrepuncture,

Indeed helpful link.

best.

Kailash Dham has been built on the concept of Group housing society with limited amenities like good club, swimming pool etc.

Registry charges for socities with such added features is 25-30% more than normal socities. So they sell at discount to private builder apartments. Further, most of the peple these days are preffering added features like swimming pool etc. so there is more demand for builder projects.

Prateek Fedora in Sector 61, which has all these amenities is selling around 1.8 cr for 2100 sqft.
    CommentQuote