I am a proud owner of a 3 BHK flat in Amrapali Platinum, Sec 119, Noida. There are lot of misleading information about this project, mainly due to poor exterior look of the project. As the final exterior paining of the towers in this project is not yet complete, the project does not look very good from outside vis-à-vis other projects in the area. However, now Amrapali has done some changes in the exterior painting colour scheme and exterior painting is going on. I am confident that the external look of the project will be as good as other projects, once painting is over.

I see lot of positive things about this project; I would like to share this with the forum.

Nicely finished flat handed over to the buyers with all specifications as per the agreement. I am attaching few photographs for ready reference.
    Three large size, high speed lifts in each tower with 4 flats per floor.
    Sector 119 is a very good sector with 3 large sector parks visible from my flat balcony. This sector is not a congested sector like Sector 74-79.
    This project is with a FAR (floor area ratio) of less than 2.25 vis-à-vis 3.5 in other sectors which means less number of flats in a given area.
    The project layout of Amrapali Platinum is such that there is no tower opposite a tower which means complete privacy in the flat and a very nice view from balconies.
    Builder is comparatively fair and transparent. You will not find many builders in Noida who have paid INR 10 per sq-ft per month as penalty charge for the delay in possession.
    Builder is providing common facilities as per the plan shown during booking (with some minor changes). Many of the flats are booked under corporate bulk booking and most of the fine details about the facilities in the flat and common facilities are in black and white in the agreement, and, the builder is honouring the same.
    No open parking in the project. Nicely planned 2 level basement parking, with no back to back parking.

Yes, there are some general issues like some extra construction which we are not sure if approved by Noida authority, some pending payment to Noida authority, some delay in completing common facilities. But, unfortunately, these issues are common with all builders and all of them are taking us for a ride on these issues, as there is no strict monitoring/enforcement by government authorities.

Yes, there are some general issues like some extra construction which we are not sure if approved by Noida authority, some pending payment to Noida authority, some delay in completing common facilities. But, unfortunately, these issues are common with all builders and all of them are taking us for a ride on these issues, as there is no strict monitoring/enforcement by government authorities.

Attachments:
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is the kitchen work done seperately or a part of deli ery?
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Arora,
    Everything done by Amrapali as a corporate deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mr. Munjal. The information provided by me in the thread is an honest feedback. Yes, I am planning to sell my 3 BHK flat in Amrapali Platinum to purchase another 4 BHK flat in Amrapali Platinum! Many of my colleagues and relatives are already staying in the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Forum is not meant for BUY SELL.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MUNJAL444
    ready to move project in noida, once in a life time offer......?
    First visit original flat,
    pasand karo,
    deal karo,
    shift ho jao,
    koi dharna nahin,
    koi protest nahin
    no delay 7-78 months.
    Sabka sapna ap 119.

HUH

CommentQuote
  • shouldn't he be banned?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Gupta ji, the flat indeed looks good rather very good.

A small query.. when you got the final demand notice from Amrapali what all work was finished inside your flat and what was the status of your building in terms of - how many lifts were working, status of lift lobbies, parking etc.

I am sure lot of work must have been completed after u made the final payment to the builder and submitted the NOC with the project's team. A detailed checklist of the work done before the final payment and after making the final payment shall be highly appreciated.

Originally Posted by pankajgupta10
    I am a proud owner of a 3 BHK flat in Amrapali Platinum, Sec 119, Noida. There are lot of misleading information about this project, mainly due to poor exterior look of the project. As the final exterior paining of the towers in this project is not yet complete, the project does not look very good from outside vis-à-vis other projects in the area. However, now Amrapali has done some changes in the exterior painting colour scheme and exterior painting is going on. I am confident that the external look of the project will be as good as other projects, once painting is over.

I see lot of positive things about this project; I would like to share this with the forum.

Nicely finished flat handed over to the buyers with all specifications as per the agreement. I am attaching few photographs for ready reference.
      Three large size, high speed lifts in each tower with 4 flats per floor.
      Sector 119 is a very good sector with 3 large sector parks visible from my flat balcony. This sector is not a congested sector like Sector 74-79.
      This project is with a FAR (floor area ratio) of less than 2.25 vis-à-vis 3.5 in other sectors which means less number of flats in a given area.
      The project layout of Amrapali Platinum is such that there is no tower opposite a tower which means complete privacy in the flat and a very nice view from balconies.
      Builder is comparatively fair and transparent. You will not find many builders in Noida who have paid INR 10 per sq-ft per month as penalty charge for the delay in possession.
      Builder is providing common facilities as per the plan shown during booking (with some minor changes). Many of the flats are booked under corporate bulk booking and most of the fine details about the facilities in the flat and common facilities are in black and white in the agreement, and, the builder is honouring the same.
      No open parking in the project. Nicely planned 2 level basement parking, with no back to back parking.

CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Amrapali Realty here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/4477-amrapali-platinum-amrapali-group-sector-119-noida?t=5297
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote