Hi All

have created a google group for those who have booked a flat in amrapali princely(sec 76). Please join the group if you have booked a flat.
Read more
148 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

can you share some information about the rate you have got and which option did you go for?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • I got a corporate deal of 2850(7th Floor) all inclusive .

corporate rates are as
    1-3 => 2925
    4-5 => 2825
    7-9 => 2750
    10-12 => 2700
    13 above => 2670

This is for flexi. For DP -150 for CL +100.

corporate rates are as
    1-3 => 2925
    4-5 => 2825
    7-9 => 2750
    10-12 => 2700
    13 above => 2670

This is for flexi. For DP -150 for CL +100
    CommentQuote
  • i got the same quote and was still verifying it. just sent you a PM. let me know if you don't receive it else please reply on the PM.

thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • I have confirmed this rate from 3 dealers, i got the same rates from all the 3
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please throw some light on why Amrapali is quoting less for Princely estate or is it just my misinformation?

I think, what earlier was a base price now includes all (other charges and modular kitchen etc)...?

I would really appreciate if the senior members could comment on this.
    CommentQuote
  • As far as I know the corporate rates are 75 less than the rates for Silicon City, I did not go for silcon city due to STP. But Princely is a bit far away from STP(digonally opossite to STP and in the same sector as Silicon), Hence the deal seemed to be better. Senior Members please comment on the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Is the project bankable now?

I have heard that project is bankable now. I know only 2 banks:

1. IDBI Bank
    2. HDFC Bank

Could somebody please let me know the other banks and which one is the best for taking loan?
    CommentQuote
  • To all
    hi,

amrapali princely estate ia a good project compare to other which project is eco friendly invironment wi fi campus situated at prime location opposite sec-50 and entry,exist at main road (70 meter Road is coming from red light sec -71 To Dadry ), had proide free modular kitchen and wardrobe, cup board in master room and bed room, you may be booked the the flat in this project
    CommentQuote
  • here are the details for Banks

HDFC - did not enquire about it.
    IDBI - 8.5 for < 20Lakhs and 8.75 > 20Lakhs
    Bank of Maha.
    for 5 years 8.5 % floating
    for 10 years 8.75% floating and 10% fixed
    for 20 years 9% floating no fixed plan
    Bank of Baroda - 8.75 for 15 years upto 30 Lakhs(More details posted on group)
    Corp. Bank - Contact - 8.25% first year, 9.25 % for next 2 years
    (fixed)
    after that floating BP+2% ie 9.75%

Join the Group above(I am not putting contact number and names of people here), if you have booked/will be booking. We try to post these info on the group.
    CommentQuote
  • Swimming Pool in the New Catalogue

Have anybody viewed the new brochure of Princely Estate. The Swimming Pool is not visible in the vacent area. :bab (38):
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Previously also, it was not a pool, it was small waterbody for fountains. And even the things mentioned in above picture wont be 100% correct and they may change these according to the bulder.

As far as i believe, things which wont change may include:

1. Building Locations
    2. Flat Directions
    3. Club House/Swimming Pool Location.
    4. Entrance Gates.
    CommentQuote
  • payment of Ist instalment

I had booked 3 bhk flat in princely(already paid 10%) in flexi plan. Has anyone signed the agreement. What is the date of paying next instalment ie balance 30%. What are other highlights of the agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction is going on Good PACE for this project. I have booked in Tower C and 50% payment I have already done.
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning for a 2bhk flat in Princely. Request all to please advise me about the latest price.
    CommentQuote
  • Price is around Rs 3100/-
    CommentQuote