Friends,
Amongst all the new sectors launched in noida in recent past, what do you think which sector will become livable within next 3-5 years horizen??? Livable in terms of connectivity, market and security.

In my view following is the list in order:
1. Sector 75/110
2. Sector 76/78/100
3. Sector 121/94
4. Sector 120
5. Sector 117/119

Following Areas I guess will take more than 5 years to develop:
1. Sectors closed to GNOIDA on expressway.
2. Noida Extension
3. Sector 137

Answers of this question will benifit people who dream of living in noida in their own home (just like I dream it:)). So I want opinion from the experts of this forum.

Regards,
Rahul W
Read more
62 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think in this sector 119,120,117 & 137 will be the 1st one to become liviable as project in this area will start giving possession.
    CommentQuote
  • I think 137 will take a bit more time, we cannot decide livablity only in the basis of possesition time, in that way crossing repubic should be more livable. I guess it depends on location as well as possesion.
    CommentQuote
  • What about Sec 70 ? When do you think people can live there. Also why there is only one project(PAN Oasis) so far ? Any new project in near future in Sec 70 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Sec 70 is above all of these :D, it is the best location. Once Pan Oasis is done it would become livable rightaway.

PPl are already living in Sec-71. Its just that the rates are much higher than all near by sectors 75/76,120/119 etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with all of the above.

Sector 70 and surroundings are right close to lived area of NOIDA

Expressway flats like 93B seem like outside NOIDA

Originally Posted by xionjd
    Sec 70 is above all of these :D, it is the best location. Once Pan Oasis is done it would become livable rightaway.

PPl are already living in Sec-71. Its just that the rates are much higher than all near by sectors 75/76,120/119 etc.
    CommentQuote
  • As per location Sector 70 should become livable along with sector 121.
    But because Amrapali is developing that sector so i feel some doubt about his possession dates... but anyways hope for the best
    CommentQuote
  • Even if Oasis is delayed,I think Platinum and Gaur will be delivered.Then comes Pan Oasis,Homes121and after that Laurel & Zodiac.
    With so many project this area will become livable and If Unitech at 117 come properly then it will be great.
    CommentQuote
  • my points

Why Sector 75:
    1. Location, jst in front of one of the best developed sector in noida 50/51
    2. Builder, Gardenia: not that bad in timeline as of today, only god knows tomorrow

Why Sector 110:
    1. Builder, 3C/Logix, good reputation in commercial space, let's see how it goes with it's timelines and quality in residential space.
    2. Location, jst in front of already developed sector 82/93 and express way.
    CommentQuote
  • my point

Livable here can be counted by two factors:
    1. Builder:

timely possesion
      in house construction of space like super-market along with possesion of flats,
      also quality of construction to attract good 2nd buyers (to buy from investor not builder)

2. Location: it defines

its connectivity via roads,
        nearby sectors (developed or undeveloped),
        distace from important palces of city (like metro station, atta market etc.)
        nearby commercial place (like sec 62, express way, filmcity etc.)
        distace from emergency servicies (like hospitals, fire stations, police station)
        distance from basic facilities or rather 21st century basics (food bazzar (21st sentury version of sabzi mandi), shopping malls, movie theater etc etc.
    CommentQuote
  • sec 70 - first
    sec 46/45 - second
    projects close to sec 50 - third
    expressway projects - last !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rdwasnik_2009
    Livable here can be counted by two factors:
    1. Builder:

timely possesion
      in house construction of space like super-market along with possesion of flats,
      also quality of construction to attract good 2nd buyers (to buy from investor not builder)

2. Location: it defines

its connectivity via roads,
        nearby sectors (developed or undeveloped),
        distace from important palces of city (like metro station, atta market etc.)
        nearby commercial place (like sec 62, express way, filmcity etc.)
        distace from emergency servicies (like hospitals, fire stations, police station)
        distance from basic facilities or rather 21st century basics (food bazzar (21st sentury version of sabzi mandi), shopping malls, movie theater etc etc.

In my opinion, an area would become livable if it has proper connectivity.This is the most important criteria.

Other factors like nearness to developed sector, distance from important places in the city etc do not hold much importance.

Reason:

People have taken either a loan or have locked-in their cash to buy a flat hence incurring interest cost of around Rs 20000 per month on a loan of 30 lakh. If they are staying on rent, they would be paying close to Rs 12000. Hence the total outflow is Rs 32000 per month. If possession is offered to them and the area is well connected, then they would shift immediately even if other facilities are lacking.

Examples:

1. I shifted to a flat in Sector - 51 in 2004. At that time, Sector - 51 was supposed to be a suburb of Noida. That time, there was not even a single shop in Sector 50 market (one of the most developed one now). At that time, Sector -50 was very sparsely populated. But as soon as the 10-12 residents shifted, a milk delivery wala started delivering milk/bread/eggs/paneer etc, then a vegetable vendor set up his cart in front of our society. We used to go to Sector 34 market for grocery etc. The reason I shifted was because I was paying Rs 7000 sent in Sector 21 and paying am EMI of Rs 21000.

2. One of my friends stays in ATS Village Sector 93. He shifted there in 2005. At that time, there was no commercial space or even basic grocery shops in sector 93. There was no hospital around sector 93. Same is the situation even in 2010. They go to Sector 110 market or sector 50 market for grocey shopping. There is not even a single shop in Sector 93. Even then, Sector 93 has the highest rental (particularly ATS) in Noida.

3. Around 100 residents are staying in ATS Paradiso Greater Noida. There is no habitable society or kothi within 1 km radius around this society. There is no shop. No school bus touches this society. The nearest hospital is Kailash which is at a distance of 5-6 km. Still people are staying there as they are saving rent and Sector CHI has no connectivity issue.

ALL the sectors like 70/75/76/78/120/119/70/121/100/110/107 except sector 137 have no connectivity issues.

Once the road between sector 92 and sector 137 is build, then Sector 137 would also have no connectivity issue.

The possession of flats in these sector would be given after 3-4 years .

In 2004-2005, Sector 50/51 were considered to be suburbs of Noida. By 2008-2009, they have become the most sought after sectors.

There is a joke that when astronauts landed on moon, suddenly a sardarji appeared shouting chai wala chai wala ...

People in India are very enterprising. As soon as a housing society is ready, people like milk, vegetable, newspaper vendors would sprung up over-night. Similar for taxi stands etc.

Noida is limited by Yamuna on one side and hindon on other side. At the rate at which Noida authority has released GHP one after another, there would not be much residenial land left for allotment after 3-4 years. After that, since availability would be limited, prices would shoot up. The areas which are appearing to be remote would merge in main stream after 4-5 years (the same time around which flats in these new GHPs would be ready).
        In my opinion, an area would become livable if it has proper connectivity.This is the most important criteria.

Other factors like nearness to developed sector, distance from important places in the city etc do not hold much importance.

Reason:

People have taken either a loan or have locked-in their cash to buy a flat hence incurring interest cost of around Rs 20000 per month on a loan of 30 lakh. If they are staying on rent, they would be paying close to Rs 12000. Hence the total outflow is Rs 32000 per month. If possession is offered to them and the area is well connected, then they would shift immediately even if other facilities are lacking.

Examples:

1. I shifted to a flat in Sector - 51 in 2004. At that time, Sector - 51 was supposed to be a suburb of Noida. That time, there was not even a single shop in Sector 50 market (one of the most developed one now). At that time, Sector -50 was very sparsely populated. But as soon as the 10-12 residents shifted, a milk delivery wala started delivering milk/bread/eggs/paneer etc, then a vegetable vendor set up his cart in front of our society. We used to go to Sector 34 market for grocery etc. The reason I shifted was because I was paying Rs 7000 sent in Sector 21 and paying am EMI of Rs 21000.

2. One of my friends stays in ATS Village Sector 93. He shifted there in 2005. At that time, there was no commercial space or even basic grocery shops in sector 93. There was no hospital around sector 93. Same is the situation even in 2010. They go to Sector 110 market or sector 50 market for grocey shopping. There is not even a single shop in Sector 93. Even then, Sector 93 has the highest rental (particularly ATS) in Noida.

3. Around 100 residents are staying in ATS Paradiso Greater Noida. There is no habitable society or kothi within 1 km radius around this society. There is no shop. No school bus touches this society. The nearest hospital is Kailash which is at a distance of 5-6 km. Still people are staying there as they are saving rent and Sector CHI has no connectivity issue.

ALL the sectors like 70/75/76/78/120/119/70/121/100/110/107 except sector 137 have no connectivity issues.

Once the road between sector 92 and sector 137 is build, then Sector 137 would also have no connectivity issue.

In 2004-2005, Sector 50/51 were considered to be suburbs of Noida. By 2008-2009, they have become the most sought after sectors.

There is a joke that when astronauts landed on moon, suddenly a sardarji appeared shouting chai wala chai wala ...

People in India are very enterprising. As soon as a housing society is ready, people like milk, vegetable, newspaper vendors would sprung up over-night. Similar for taxi stands etc.

Noida is limited by Yamuna on one side and hindon on other side. At the rate at which Noida authority has released GHP one after another, there would not be much residenial land left for allotment after 3-4 years. After that, since availability would be limited, prices would shoot up. The areas which are appearing to be remote would merge in main stream after 4-5 years (the same time around which flats in these new GHPs would be ready).

Reason:

Examples:

Reason:

Examples:

Reason:

Examples:

Reason:

Examples:

Reason:

Examples:

Reason:

Examples:

Reason:

Examples:

Reason:

Examples:

Reason:

Examples:

Reason:

Examples:

Reason:

Examples:

Reason:

Examples:

Reason:

Examples:

Reason:

Examples:

CommentQuote
  • I feel its a good and factful analysis. However people may or may not agree with it. The main thign with which some may not agree wud be Time of appreaciation of property in Noida.

I liked the analysis of 3 locations above and connectivity issues. This shud be an alert who want to go with 137 projects only because express way. Other things shud also be considered.

Thx Sanjeev for valuable info.
    CommentQuote
  • my opinion

Friends, I agree that connectivity is one of the major issues and I marked it there. But we cann't deny other points as well.
    It is obviously economical to move to his own flat for a person who has taken huge loan and staying on rent.
    But that only fact doesn't make it livable for others who wanna rent some flat. If we go by facts in sec 50/51 and 93 there are more than 50% of flats which are on rent (That means there are also cash rich people who buy flats as an investment option and wanna rent it out).
    And to rent out a property in residential space one need to have all the mentioned facilities.
    CommentQuote
  • Experts comments please...
    CommentQuote
  • Distance from emploment hub

I would say there is one more factor, distance from ones office, Take the case of sector 135 and 137, near both these sectors lot of office space is getting built. In 135 u have Metlife and in 142 ,i,e adjacent to 137, Advant Navis and Ansal Api is there. People working in these offices would like to stay nearby.
    CommentQuote