There are more than 5000 flats under construction and will be ready to move in 24-30 months from now. By now most of the builder have taken 90-95% of payment. For an investor this my be the time to exit. Is the resale deals are happening for 143 flats or the focus is still on 137 projects. Have people made profit in 143 projects?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, people have made profits in sector-143 but most of those who bought in CLP have probably failed to beat even bank FD (9.75%) and maybe even savings account (7%).

For sector-137, take example of Logix. Launched in January, 2010 at 3000 AI or so. 90% payment gone under CLP by January, 2012. Now selling at 4600 psf (or less?) all inclusive. Assuming possession will happen next year, ROI between booking to possession for CLP is nothing worth writing home about particularly keeping in view the risk taken by investors.

Now look at any project of JP. I doubt investors of 2007-2008 vintage there will be able to beat bank FD for ROI on AI price of flat calculated between booking to possession if and when it happens.

Before people start blaming Noida or Naveda as it is knwon as on this forum now a days, take a look at top builders of Gurgaon. DLF New Town Heights all inclusive price has not even doubled between 2007 to till today. Full possession is again yet to happen after all these years. A bank FD probably would have done better.

Then there are investors who have invested in projects of m3m on golf course extn road, they are also complaining in threads of that project about not beating bank FD by good margin.

ROI on many projects of Unitech on Sohna road or SPR is almost nil since last 3-4 years. Not to mention Unitech's projects in Greater Noida or UGCC on most prime location on expressway.

I'll not even bother to talk about BPTP neherpar faridabad projects. Where possession has happened, AI price has doubled in some 9-10 years. That is some ROI.

I believe that if an investment in real estate is not giving return of even a bank FD, it is a big loss.

Although brokers will deny this but real estate as investment has turned out to be a loser for many or most investors out there. People were better off investing in bank FD. Even the worst performing equity mutual funds have given 35% return so far in 2014 alone while better funds are up 70-80% or more this year alone in just 10 months. Few weeks back, our Venky bhai was comparing ROI on his JP Kosmos flat with Gold in another thread and he found out that gold had outperformed his Kosmos flat.

This is where we stand today.

PS:
    1. Calculate ROI on all inclusive price in CLP and not only on BSP or on 30-70 type payment plans as is done by brokers to show higher ROI. Initial lot of buyers booked in CLP only.
    2. Calculate ROI between booking (first payment made) to possession.
    3. While calculating ROI, don't forget to include cash (black money) paid to builder or underwriter/broker in calculations.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    Yes, people have made profits in sector-143 but most of those who bought in CLP have probably failed to beat even bank FD (9.75%) and maybe even savings account (7%).

For sector-137, take example of Logix. Launched in January, 2010 at 3000 AI or so. 90% payment gone under CLP by January, 2012. Now selling at 4600 psf (or less?) all inclusive. Assuming possession will happen next year, ROI between booking to possession for CLP is nothing worth writing home about particularly keeping in view the risk taken by investors.

Now look at any project of JP. I doubt investors of 2007-2008 vintage there will be able to beat bank FD for ROI on AI price of flat calculated between booking to possession if and when it happens.

Before people start blaming Noida or Naveda as it is knwon as on this forum now a days, take a look at top builders of Gurgaon. DLF New Town Heights all inclusive price has not even doubled between 2007 to till today. Full possession is again yet to happen after all these years. A bank FD probably would have done better.

Then there are investors who have invested in projects of m3m on golf course extn road, they are also complaining in threads of that project about not beating bank FD by good margin.

ROI on many projects of Unitech on Sohna road or SPR is almost nil since last 3-4 years. Not to mention Unitech's projects in Greater Noida or UGCC on most prime location on expressway.

I'll not even bother to talk about BPTP neherpar faridabad projects. Where possession has happened, AI price has doubled in some 9-10 years. That is some ROI.

I believe that if an investment in real estate is not giving return of even a bank FD, it is a big loss.

Although brokers will deny this but real estate as investment has turned out to be a loser for many or most investors out there. People were better off investing in bank FD. Even the worst performing equity mutual funds have given 35% return so far in 2014 alone while better funds are up 70-80% or more this year alone in just 10 months. Few weeks back, our Venky bhai was comparing ROI on his JP Kosmos flat with Gold in another thread and he found out that gold had outperformed his Kosmos flat.

This is where we stand today.

PS:
    1. Calculate ROI on all inclusive price in CLP and not only on BSP or on 30-70 type payment plans as is done by brokers to show higher ROI. Initial lot of buyers booked in CLP only.
    2. Calculate ROI between booking (first payment made) to possession.
    3. While calculating ROI, don't forget to include cash (black money) paid to builder or underwriter/broker in calculations.

I concur you Mr. Punjabi. From 2012 onwards price in real estate not increased much. People who sold real estate in or before 2012 made profit or we can say beat FD. As there is no price rise since 2012 so property investment is becoming a losing proposition.The way builder are cheating in terms of delivery, extra charges, maintenance etc I don't see much growth in real estate for upcoming years.
    CommentQuote
  • THUMB RULE

If your Property Investment has NOT DOUBLED IN 4-5 YEARS In real Estate then its considered a LOSS

Double in 5 years is considered AVERAGE RETURNS

2009...the so called BEST **INVESTOR* Projects Lotus Boulevard was Sold at 2800-2900 psf ALL INCLUSIVE

5 YEARS NOW...rates are AT BEST 6400 Psf all inclusive for Good Units...

JUST AVERAGE RETURN

Now consider this....

Those who bought at 2900 psf...in CLP in 2009...BUT Exitted in 2012 at 5000 all incl and paid around 70% total cost..GOT MUCH BETTER RETURNS

LESSON.....Dont just be happy that you managed to GET ON THE BUS....dont forget you have to GET DOWN ALSO

People forget this and incur losses.

Monitor Ground Facts...Realities...Never ignore basics...and DONT GET EMOTIONAL about your property and become a fool

Be practical and Use common sense

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    THUMB RULE

If your Property Investment has NOT DOUBLED IN 4-5 YEARS In real Estate then its considered a LOSS

2009...the so called BEST **INVESTOR* Projects Lotus Boulevard was Sold at 2800-2900 psf ALL INCLUSIVE

JUST AVERAGE RETURN

Now consider this....

Those who bought at 2900 psf...in CLP in 2009...BUT Exitted in 2012 at 5000 all incl and paid around 70% total cost..GOT MUCH BETTER RETURNS

LESSON.....Dont just be happy that you managed to GET ON THE BUS....dont forget you have to GET DOWN ALSO

Monitor Ground Facts...Realities...Never ignore basics...and DONT GET EMOTIONAL about your property and become a fool

Enjoy[/QUOTE

booked 2600 AI in early 2011, paid 90% in CLP, structure ready, and in late 2014 (3 yrs and 9 months) getting 4200-4300 AI. By the trend price my get doubled when project is RTM in middle 2016. But then there will be huge supply in 137, 143 and 168. Price may crash. I guess this is the right time to exit with rs. 1500 profit. PL. advise Zohaib bhai. And I really do not love the map of my flat.... i wanna sell it...

JUST AVERAGE RETURN

Now consider this....

Enjoy[/QUOTE

booked 2600 AI in early 2011, paid 90% in CLP, structure ready, and in late 2014 (3 yrs and 9 months) getting 4200-4300 AI. By the trend price my get doubled when project is RTM in middle 2016. But then there will be huge supply in 137, 143 and 168. Price may crash. I guess this is the right time to exit with rs. 1500 profit. PL. advise Zohaib bhai. And I really do not love the map of my flat.... i wanna sell it...
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib is so funny
    He has stuck investment in Logix Zest in 143 and 3c ZING in 168
    He was born with stuck investments and he will die with stuck investments.
    CommentQuote
  • if anyone have not liquidate his investment before early,2013 he is in net loss..period..do any calculation, you will be at loss side if you are investor..For end user, no loss anytime..
    CommentQuote
  • Real state was always a long term play as lot of external factors are involved. That's why returns in the long run is always better and always appreciating. NOiDA is having too many short term issues compounded, delay in possession, NGT, no correction, huge supply vs demand, highly leveraged by builders. Only a dynamic investor who can't constantly looking at the developments can survive in this market.

More than investors or builders, it is the bank who are the real beneficiary as they get maximum interest payment in the first 5-6 yrs. investors keep paying interest which becomes higher and higher for each transfers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by boomer
    Zohaib is so funny
    He has stuck investment in Logix Zest in 143 and 3c ZING in 168
    He was born with stuck investments and he will die with stuck investments.

Logix.zest ???
    I wouldnt even recommend my enemy that project forget buying for myself

Lotus zing and jaypee
    Exitted in 2012

Fact is.....in 2012...i recommended in this forum itself to EXIT noida...if i recall i started a thread.by that name only..
    Feel free to search

I timed it to perfection...based on common sense...practical outlook and not ovetlooking issues.

I wrote 100s of posts warning people on this forum...with facts...those who had an open mind understood and are happy

Those who were stuck with ego or being emotional.abt their builder are now protesting outside.builders office...lekin hoga kucch nahin...this is just starting....abhi to occupancy and density se quality ki asliyat dikhegee...tab dekhna

I.still suggest prp, as, lz, sj, ssh and will continue to people who still want to buy for end use inspite of knowibg the problems of high density and u.p

That doesnt mean i have invested a ruppee in them..noida.main ek phooti kaudi main invest na karun aise concrete jungles main with highest supply demand mismatch in ncr...in a region which will.be plagued by poor governance of u.p babus and netas....dekhtey jao

There is always a time to enter and exit....i exitted in 2012...and enjoyed good returns.

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • I am trying to exit but not getting buyer in the market. With such a huge gap in supply and demand, where there is no buyers, how long we can hold and pay interest to bank......My target to exit by this year end......

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Logix.zest ???

Lotus zing and jaypee
    Exitted in 2012

Fact is.....in 2012...i recommended in this forum itself to EXIT noida...if i recall i started a thread.by that name only..
    Feel free to search

I timed it to perfection...based on common sense...practical outlook and not ovetlooking issues.

I wrote 100s of posts warning people on this forum...with facts...those who had an open mind understood and are happy

Those who were stuck with ego or being emotional.abt their builder are now protesting outside.builders office...lekin hoga kucch nahin...this is just starting....abhi to occupancy and density se quality ki asliyat dikhegee...tab dekhna

I.still suggest prp, as, lz, sj, ssh and will continue to people who still want to buy for end use inspite of knowibg the problems of high density and u.p

That doesnt mean i have invested a ruppee in them..noida.main ek phooti kaudi main invest na karun aise concrete jungles main with highest supply demand mismatch in ncr...in a region which will.be plagued by poor governance of u.p babus and netas....dekhtey jao

There is always a time to enter and exit....i exitted in 2012...and enjoyed good returns.

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • noida expressway is future...i would say ..worst time to exit if u can efford to stay invested....where do u want to put ur money...in fds?...in equity....which allready has jumped good...or gold???....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akumarggn
    I am trying to exit but not getting buyer in the market. With such a huge gap in supply and demand, where there is no buyers, how long we can hold and pay interest to bank......My target to exit by this year end......

Can you share your flat details and expected price

Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • I can stay invested but I need to buy a floor for self use in Gurgaon. I am sick of paying Rent.
    Whatever I get after selling will invest in Gurgaon. I think appreciation is also good in Gurgaon. For long term I will invest in a flat along YEW in chi V.

Originally Posted by sahil1978
    noida expressway is future...i would say ..worst time to exit if u can efford to stay invested....where do u want to put ur money...in fds?...in equity....which allready has jumped good...or gold???....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akumarggn
    I can stay invested but I need to buy a floor for self use in Gurgaon. I am sick of paying Rent.
    Whatever I get after selling will invest in Gurgaon. I think appreciation is also good in Gurgaon. For long term I will invest in a flat along YEW in chi V.

khud ke rehne ke liye accha hai....not a bad idea...:)....per supply issue to gurgaon main bhi hai waise suna hai wahan itni far nahin hai..tk..
    CommentQuote
  • Funny :)

I agree with boomer, Zohaib is very funny...

Here is the sample, why he is funny.

#1: Here I am assuming one thing, that Lotus Zing was launched in somewhere near to July 2010, please correct me, if I am wrong, as I am newbie, not an expert like Zohaib bhai....
    Ref: http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/102129-post1.html
    Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards,
    amit

#2: Here is the story, he was very bullish on this (LZ) in start, don't know what forced him to change the stand, and ultimately bought in the same...
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/181-real-estate-prices-in-pune-soars-70?p=7#post181
    Too dense...too expensive and Not a great location..wioth no special features
    3C hasnt deliverd a single project, Its earlier projects were a steal becoz of their proce and location...even after delivery if they do 70% of what they promisd..the owners of those projects will be happy.....but in this case...they are simply MAKING HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES

#3: He didn't invested anything in Noida (Naveda as per him) after 2009.
    Reference: https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/legal-vastu-home-loans/vastu/1370-difference-between-vastu-shastra-and-feng-shui?p=117056#post117056
    I hold some land and noida main flats (booked prior 2004)

No flat investment for me in any new project post 2009

Exitted long time and very happy abt my decision

But knowing this region so well, i do have my favourites

Lz, prp, ask and to some extent ssh are one of them
    In noida extn...stellar jeevan
    In main gnoida..ats paradiso, awho, black gold, nri city
    Are also frequently recommended by me

#4: But he exited the market in 2012.
    Reference: https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/180-gurgaon-master-plan-2021-live-in-the-present-or-dream-about-future?p=116425#post116425
    Logix.zest ???

Lotus zing and jaypee
    Exitted in 2012

Feel free to search

Enjoy
    CommentQuote