Better Broker!

Last updated: January 25 2012
22 | Posts
4542 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Broker!

Hey Guys... for the interest and benefit of all please share your broker experience. Out of the following brokers which one did you choose:

1. All Check Deals
    2. Asia Pac
    3. Buniyad
    4. Dejavushelters
    5. Elite Reality
    6. Go Direct
    7. Himalaya Associated
    8. Investors Clinic
    9. Krishna Consultants
    10. Unicon

or any other.... or did you book directly. Please share you after sales experience. All brokers before the sale is done chase you like hell.... they will do anything to make a sale through you but what about after sales support... discounts... creidt note... help in getting your desired location. My personal experience with Unicon has been terrible and have heard the same from many others who bought a flat with me. Well Unicon Sucks.......they never told me anything about the 3% Adjustment by 3C in LB and had to litteraly chase them day in and out for my 1% cash back. Every day i got the reply that the cheque is ready and it took ages for my cheque to be actually ready. They had also made me go round and round for flat selection (at one time i felt like giving up) and took zillions of follow ups to issue my credit note infact it was issued after I had to tell them that this is not the way to do sales and I will have to make a complaint.

It would be great to know the exp. of others.

Re : Better Broker!

IC is also bad, but not too bad to go back again. Folks are to some extent professional, and escalations work.
    But overall I think there is a gap, and scope for couple of good, professional, innovative, caring, independent broking company. Wondering why they are not there already...

Comment

I have dealt with HDFC realty in the past and they proved to be quite good option.
      Although, they also couldn't help with builder idiosyncrasy but they still provide good after sales support like credit note and site visit, or any other remaining paperwork.

Comment

Well, I quite agree with the original poster.. My experience with Unicon has been the pathetic so far.. If there is one piece of advise someone wants to take away from these boards, it should be - STAY AWAY FROM UNICON

I hope 3C bans them for their future endevours.. I've heard good things about Allcheckdeals. Investors Clinic is as shady/bad as Unicon I suppose.. There is a lot of crap out there when it comes to these suckers.. thats the nature of the market..

Comment

Well my friend is planning to book a flat in amrapali under corp deal.Brokers and direct booking price is same.Can any1 advice me should he book directly or through broker and any merits of booking through broker
          Last edited March 31 2010, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Why broker?

Backhand naive question: Why do you need to approach a broker? Is it not preferable to book from the builder directly?

I have never worked directly with brokers/agents for buying a house, so pardon my ignorance.

Comment

Broker can provide you with good after sales service and good ones prevent any hassles later on.

They provide you extra discount on your BSP.

Comment

Originally posted by mobilizedport View Post
                Backhand naive question: Why do you need to approach a broker? Is it not preferable to book from the builder directly?

I have never worked directly with brokers/agents for buying a house, so pardon my ignorance.
                Hey Mobilized...look going thru a direct deal has its advantages and disadvantages... most builders do not offer direct discounts... i tired in 3C.. Logix and even Sharnam no one was ready to offer a dirct discount. However, every one said go thru a broker....yes one of my firiends who had contacts in 3C was able to get a flat 8% discount on his flat directly... but he had his contacts....Yes if you manage to get a good deal directly its always better coz the builder becomes directly responsible for all his commitments and you have a one point contact.... but however....its tuff to get a deal directly...

Comment

Originally posted by capreal26 View Post
                  Well, I quite agree with the original poster.. My experience with Unicon has been the pathetic so far.. If there is one piece of advise someone wants to take away from these boards, it should be - STAY AWAY FROM UNICON

I hope 3C bans them for their future endevours.. I've heard good things about Allcheckdeals. Investors Clinic is as shady/bad as Unicon I suppose.. There is a lot of crap out there when it comes to these suckers.. thats the nature of the market..
                  hehe good thing i didnt book through unicon .. ! i almost booked in 2009 (LB) through unicon.. they were offering me 5% discount but never told me how the discount would be given !

Comment

Is it because these brokers are also under-writers for the project? I think so. Prices are mutually agreed between builders & brokers. Brokers "purchase" chunk of the units to sell it at prices mutually agreed at whereas builders say to people the project is completely "sold out" only to create an artificial situation of price escalation in the market ! 8% discount is not a favour, its only within the agreed price range of the brokers/underwriters. When builders are building a project & undertake all the financial risk associated with it, how come brokers give discounts? Certainly not from their own pocket. Thats why builders need a broker & vice-versa.

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
                    most builders do not offer direct discounts... i tired in 3C.. Logix and even Sharnam no one was ready to offer a dirct discount. However, every one said go thru a broker....yes one of my firiends who had contacts in 3C was able to get a flat 8% discount on his flat directly...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X