Prices going down!!Good time to buy?

Last updated: April 18 2010
64 | Posts
9818 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prices going down!!Good time to buy?

Today Paramount dropped its price to 2500 psf all inclv. Supertech has also done the same, prices of almost all projects have come down to 2500 psf all incl from 3000-3200 psf in the last three months.
    However, only few couple companies (3c, logix etc) are not dropping its prices. Will they be able to sell at higher price with so much competetion around?
    Is it a good idea to buy from them or sooner or later their prices will also drop?

Re : Prices going down!!Good time to buy?

Originally posted by leechawla View Post
    Today Paramount dropped its price to 2500 psf all inclv. Supertech has also done the same, prices of almost all projects have come down to 2500 psf all incl from 3000-3200 psf in the last three months.
    However, only few couple companies (3c, logix etc) are not dropping its prices. Will they be able to sell at higher price with so much competetion around?
    Is it a good idea to buy from them or sooner or later their prices will also drop?
    Hi Leechawla,

This is good news - where did you get this from? also, for which sector are these prices?

thanks
    Vaibhav

Comment

Originally posted by vaibhav_arora View Post
      Hi Leechawla,

This is good news - where did you get this from? also, for which sector are these prices?

thanks
      Vaibhav
      This is for Paramout Floraville sector 137, source is TOI page 2. But is this really a good news? Is it a indication that prices will drop further?

Comment

great news ... !! looks like the great Indian public is finally running out of money ... and the new projects may find it tough to put the "SOLD OUT" tag in future .. good for middle class folks like me

Comment

My question however remains, is it good time to buy a flay in logix/3c right now or may be wait for an year ? If I buy right now I will end up paying 5-6 lacks interest to bank, will the prices appreciate that much?

Comment

My question however remains, is it good time to buy a flay in logix/3c right now or may be wait for an year ? If I buy right now I will end up paying 5-6 lacks interest to bank, will the prices appreciate that much?
            Hey Leechawla 3C and Logix would be a class apart you cant compare the quality of these guys with Paramount and Supertech.... for example 3C has hired Ahluwalia Contracts and Top Line Build tech two of the most reputed companies to build the project. Topline is also involved in the Jaypee Greater Noida, Unitech Greater Noida, Jammu Airport, Amritsar airports etc....similarly Ahluwali is a popular name... for example CWG Village near Akshardham is being constructed by them for Emmar... now do you think by reducing the prices Paramount and Supertech will be able to afford them.... specially when Supertech is already popular for its awsome quality (pun intended) and timely delivers (pun intended again)

Comment

Completely in agreement with Vishal1880 on this one. This basically underlines the fact that there is no point comparing oranges with a.p.p.l.e.s. Both have their pros & cons and cater to different segments of society altogether.

Before putting in a huge sum of money for housing, people always think whether they will be comfortable to live in the house 5 years down the line. Well, with salaries rising, standard of living improving, better apartments coming up, I am pretty sure that everybody would want to invest in something which should not be called down market 5 years down the line. Again, even those (cheaper)flats will still hold value and give hefty returns (as influx in NCR is not stopping anytime soon) but I would assume that a person buys a property taking into consideration that he should be able to stay there if need be and also he should not have difficulty disposing it to gather some liquidity for the rainy day. Do not mean to stereotype, but, I guess that would be the general consensus of middle/upper-middle class people who are established in Delhi & around areas for long.

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
                Hey Leechawla 3C and Logix would be a class apart you cant compare the quality of these guys with Paramount and Supertech.... for example 3C has hired Ahluwalia Contracts and Top Line Build tech two of the most reputed companies to build the project. Topline is also involved in the Jaypee Greater Noida, Unitech Greater Noida, Jammu Airport, Amritsar airports etc....similarly Ahluwali is a popular name... for example CWG Village near Akshardham is being constructed by them for Emmar... now do you think by reducing the prices Paramount and Supertech will be able to afford them.... specially when Supertech is already popular for its awsome quality (pun intended) and timely delivers (pun intended again)
                What about Logix? I think BL Kashyap is doing construction for them. I am assuming its construction quality will be more or less equivalent to 3C.

Comment

What about Logix? I think BL Kashyap is doing construction for them. I am assuming its construction quality will be more or less equivalent to 3C.
                  Dont really know much about BL Kashyap coz they have not boasted about their past projects on the internet...like topline and Ahluwalia. But I am sure Being a public listed company currently trading at 355.50 (in Green) (516 is the 52 week high) I am sure they must be out of the best!

And guess Lee you have got my point... simple example... ATS, Eldeco, Parsavnath, Supertech all three in Sector 93B same location. ATS Eldeco and Parsavnath are quite old and cost around 5000 PSQF in resale (has a lot of takers) and Supertch with the newest buildings fresh bookings are availaible at 4000 PSQF and still no takers! (PS Project is delayed by almost 2 years and even the sample flat in the main building has seepage the walls have started to chip off extrior looks order than ATS) now... take the same scenario 5 years down the line.....do you think Logix and 3C will still not ask for a premium.... why r they not getting pressurised by competion and still want more of your money? Simple... you want quality you pay price... you want lower price... boss the builder has to make money and he will cut corners....

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
                    ... you want quality you pay price... you want lower price... boss the builder has to make money and he will cut corners....
                    Could not agree more. Cheap flats will in the end be just that - cheap flats.

2500psf all inclusive will get you average construction if builder is honest. Still, you will get 1x1 ft tiles rather than 2x2 ft tiles. There will be no entrance lobby.

Problem comes if you pay 3300psf and still get the same poor quality!!!! That also can happen.

I would book in 3C or Logix and say tata bye bye to the cheapskates.
                    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X