Hi i have booked a flat in ATS allure Yamuna expressway but in the payment receipts which they are providing does not show Flat No when i asked builder for this they say we give payment receipt like this only, looks like builder does have some legal knob with them as they dont provide flat No. details on any payment receipts, can any of the ATS society member confirm that they dont provide Flat no. details on all their payment receipts.

Can anybody also comment on ATS reputation.

Thanks and regards
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Did you get flat number allotted.
    CommentQuote
  • I have not signed BBA so far but builder says that in all his subsequent receipts also flat no would not be mentioned, only file no. would be mentioned
    CommentQuote
  • Are you going through a middleman or broker? If yes, insist on a flat no & details on an ATS letterhead. Speak to the customer reps directly in ATS's sec 135 offices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish1309
    I have not signed BBA so far but builder says that in all his subsequent receipts also flat no would not be mentioned, only file no. would be mentioned

But You must have got the allotment letter. What is written on it. As far I know in their previous projects in Noida and Indirapuram they did not allot the unit number. They only tell Tower, Floor and Unit Size. Later on at possession they do lottery among the buyer having the same Tower, Floor and Unit size. This lottery is mostly among two persons as each Floor normally have 4 units (2 smaller and 2 bigger). This is a nuisance practice by ATS. Otherwise Builder is much better than the others in the market.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROMANK
    But You must have got the allotment letter. What is written on it. As far I know in their previous projects in Noida and Indirapuram they did not allot the unit number. They only tell Tower, Floor and Unit Size. Later on at possession they do lottery among the buyer having the same Tower, Floor and Unit size. This lottery is mostly among two persons as each Floor normally have 4 units (2 smaller and 2 bigger). This is a nuisance practice by ATS. Otherwise Builder is much better than the others in the market.

Is this so? When my friend brought in OH, he didn't have to go through this system. They gave him the exact flat no. Though not sure if it was mentioned in the payment receipt.
    CommentQuote
  • no i am directly talking to ATS and they said on BBA your flat no would be mentioned however on payment slips only type of unit mentioned no flat No. I have only given booking amount at the moment but they confirmed that on any payment made by me even in future will not contain flat no.
    CommentQuote
  • Kamaal hai, people even buying on yamuna xpressway just going by the name? Great vision for the generations to come!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delhiite
    Kamaal hai, people even buying on yamuna xpressway just going by the name? Great vision for the generations to come!!!

What's wrong with buying on Yamuna xpressway? Maybe he works in greater noida.

And how are you assuming he's going by name? If you had bothered to read before writing your prejudiced and uneducated comment, you'd have seen he's actually asking if ATS is a name to be trusted or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NSingh
    What's wrong with buying on Yamuna xpressway? Maybe he works in greater noida.

And how are you assuming he's going by name? If you had bothered to read before writing your prejudiced and uneducated comment, you'd have seen he's actually asking if ATS is a name to be trusted or not.

Zyada dimaag laga kar conclusions na nikalo Singh sahab. I was just wondering that people were buying even at Yamuna xpressway when whole of Noida, Greater Noida and Noida Extension were there to book!!! Please do not poke your nose further with your educated comments into my uneducated ones. And yes, I've really seen what he is asking and even what you are telling. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delhiite
    Zyada dimaag laga kar conclusions na nikalo Singh sahab. I was just wondering that people were buying even at Yamuna xpressway when whole of Noida, Greater Noida and Noida Extension were there to book!!! Please do not poke your nose further with your educated comments into my uneducated ones. And yes, I've really seen what he is asking and even what you are telling. Thanks.

delhiite sahab kitna deemag apne lagaya woh toh dikh hi raha hai.

You don't any need brains to be a broker. But you need some to be of help to others.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. delhiite can u tell what is the minimum pfs price available in noida and GR.Noida and yes dont tell me rates of gr. noida west.
    CommentQuote
    Mr. delhiite can u tell what is the minimum pfs price available in noida and GR.Noida and yes dont tell me rates of gr. noida west.

Can u tell me why do you want me to answer that? Also, please quote why not to tell about gr noida west?
    CommentQuote
  • Bcz u r commenting on my post, why r u at all commenting if u can not contribute.
    CommentQuote
  • I live in aTS greater noida. I was allocated the flat no at the time of possession. It was a lottery between the flat owners of the particular floor. They give you tower no and the floor no and not the apartment no. Hope this clarifies. If someone buys it after the possession they then only give you flat no
    CommentQuote
    Bcz u r commenting on my post, why r u at all commenting if u can not contribute.

Ok, You tell, what was the price you got there? I'll explain about your dumbness and the reasons for my comments.
    CommentQuote