Dear Members,

After a lot of thinking over project location, builder reputation and layout ( and yes more importantly my pocket:D) i am considering Ajnara Deffodil in sec 137. Getting rate of 2715/- all inclusive.

Senior member please suggest. Your valuable suggestion will help me i taking very important decision.:)
Read more
Reply
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ajnara is a good builder... also check out what Purvanchal is offering....you can also see Today's Ridge Residency I think its a project with a better future and in a more devloped sector (with the looks of it sector 135 might become a Posh Sector)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Ajnara is a good builder... also check out what Purvanchal is offering....you can also see Today's Ridge Residency I think its a project with a better future and in a more devloped sector (with the looks of it sector 135 might become a Posh Sector)


    Today homes - Gurgaon projects look quite good .. going by that I think that would be a better deal than any sec 137 project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Ajnara is a good builder... also check out what Purvanchal is offering....you can also see Today's Ridge Residency I think its a project with a better future and in a more devloped sector (with the looks of it sector 135 might become a Posh Sector)


    Hi Vishal

    Checked with Today,s & purvanchal, they are out of my budget.Ajnara deal is within my budget, what would you suggest, should i book flat with ajnara
    CommentQuote
  • Bipin,
    What rate did you get from today & purvanchal?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bipin
    Hi Vishal

    Checked with Today,s & purvanchal, they are out of my budget.Ajnara deal is within my budget, what would you suggest, should i book flat with ajnara

    Ajnara is also decent .. go for it if its the only one which suits your budget !
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara has good repo amt out among many. Reasons: least loading means more carpet area and ok quality. But if you are thinking of appreciation and location , why are you going for 137? If u want to stick to ajnara only, are you not getting good rates on 121 ajnara homes. Have patience, sm excellent locations are still in store..... no flat will get out of your hand in coming month. Expand your horizon and look for better location.....
    Have u ever thot y gradually most of the builders near 137 offering more discounts day by day... .follow their graphs of offering discount..... cant say more....

    Originally Posted by Josh_Josh
    Dear Members,

    After a lot of thinking over project location, builder reputation and layout ( and yes more importantly my pocket:D) i am considering Ajnara Deffodil in sec 137. Getting rate of 2715/- all inclusive.

    Senior member please suggest. Your valuable suggestion will help me i taking very important decision.:)
    CommentQuote