Last updated: April 8 2010
8 | Posts
8296 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Route of FNG

Hi All,

I am curious to know the route of FNG, especially it's intersection with Noida/Noida Extn. I tried to google it but couldn't find nything useful. Can anybody help me with the route??

Re : Route of FNG

Originally posted by sameer_jain View Post
    Hi All,

I am curious to know the route of FNG, especially it's intersection with Noida/Noida Extn. I tried to google it but couldn't find nything useful. Can anybody help me with the route??
    sameer ji it hasnt been constructed yet !!

hehehe waise proposed FNG is near sec 121 .. if u reach till there then u will see lots of dust and machines .. roads are being constructed which will eventually lead to FNG expressway.

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post

hehehe waise proposed FNG is near sec 121 .. if u reach till there then u will see lots of dust and machines .. roads are being constructed which will eventually lead to FNG expressway.

The Keyword is proposed, but you can see FNC in Noida Masterplan and in Google earth. But there are gaps, I dont know how it will connect to nh24 since there is a lot of houses in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post

Oh, Actually I wanted to ask about the Proposed route.

Comment

Only God Knows when will this FNG will see day light........FNG is still a proposal i guess as the Noida-G.Noida Metro ..............this is overblown out of proportion by brokers n builder to add catchy words in there Advt..

Comment

Guys.. I would advise u to remove the 'F'(faridabad) from FNG... Noida Gaziabad can be connected.. but not with Faridabad...

No one is going to build a bridge over a river which is between two states.... these types of projects remain hanged in uncertainty for years.....
            Faridabad builders sold their flats in name of FNG (Nehar par area).. and people are now frustrated...

be realistic and check ground reality

Comment

Why not? Its a Central goverment project haryana or up will have nothing to do with it... plus so many projects are being sold in the name of FNG the builder lobby can do anything, specially after the haaal of nahar par where prices have touched the bottom of the bottoms bottom the only way out is ACTUALLY building the brdige over the two sides of the river.. else prices in Nehar par will go to the bottoms of Bottom's Bottom's Bottom's....

Comment

Let it come down morre :-)

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
                Why not? Its a Central goverment project haryana or up will have nothing to do with it... plus so many projects are being sold in the name of FNG the builder lobby can do anything, specially after the haaal of nahar par where prices have touched the bottom of the bottoms bottom the only way out is ACTUALLY building the brdige over the two sides of the river.. else prices in Nehar par will go to the bottoms of Bottom's Bottom's Bottom's....
                :p

Vishal,

Then Let not this bridge be created. Rates of Nehar par will come bottom's bottom's bottom's bottom's......bottom (Infinite series)

Then we all will buy whole Nehar paar area and whole Nehar area.

Comment

Builders have already sold the nehar paar area... now they are not bothered wether a bridge gets built or not....
                  Also, an RTI filed with Haryana govt says that they dont have any plans for roads/infra development in nehar par area before 2013.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X