Sort by :
Filter by :
- In my opinion it's high . even RTM flats are available around 4600 -5000 depending upon projects in 7x areas.CommentQuote0Flag
- thanks ...please suggest builders offering at 4500-5000 RTMCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by RajNoidI am planning to buy a flat in JM aroma 5100/sqft AI. I have a few concerns about the project -
1. Are there any litigation or any other issues with Sector 75, or this project.
2. Am i over-paying at this rate for a project having atleast 1 year in possession.
Any help will is highly welcome. :)
JM Aroma is not bad as such ... but in sec 75 lots of Aims/Gardenia projects are being constructed at very slow pace in the vicinity of Aroma and hence the area will not be properly livable for another 2 years at leastCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by utkarsh duttTotal concrete jungle sec 75,76 77 78 79 119 117 120 all sec in radius of 5 km
more than 50000 + flats
total chaos after possession 50% flats
noida ext ka sara traffic bhi yahin se jaayega.
Better see expressway projects
sec 137- 7 builders
sec 135 - 1 builder working sez 5000+ employees
sec 168 -3-4 builders
sec 143 3-5 builders
connectivity to south delhi, cp, excellent
good point about noida extension traffic .. in fact now another bridge is under construction between Techzone IV (GNW) to Sector 78 Noida .. this will further ruin the traffic situation in sector 7X Noida in the near futureCommentQuote1Flag
- Hi Guys,
Discussion on the same topic is already running on IREF, running multiple threads may dissolve the information.
For further discussions, kindly follow the below link