Hi All,

As we have been discussing on this forum, we need not to hurry while investment in Noida and wait not only for a good deal and good location but for a reputed builder as well. Here is another newly launched project by Mahagun.

I received an email regarding a new project - Mahagun Moderne being launched in sec 78 Noida.

I haven't seen sec 78 so can't comment on it, have seen 75, 76 and these sectors are good one.

However one thing which I can comment is Builder reputation. Mahagun as a builder has given some good projects in Indirapuram. Builder, as I know has good reputation in terms of timely delivery and quality construction.

Any views, any news, any issues, discuss here so that people can be benifited with our knowledge and we all invest accordingly.
Read more
2201 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Cool man.... I was pissed up with their teaser ad campaign -- What Next? Well guess this was the next. Am sure the project will be real good.

Sector 78 i near Sector 101 so if the Metro really comes its gonna be close and if Noida Authority doesnt repeat what it did in 104 and 107 (change land use) it will also be near the new course (you know wo gaddhe wali cheez and the Sports City)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coke_indian
    Hi All,

As we have been discussing on this forum, we need not to hurry while investment in Noida and wait not only for a good deal and good location but for a reputed builder as well. Here is another newly launched project by Mahagun.

I received an email regarding a new project - Mahagun Moderne being launched in sec 78 Noida.

I haven't seen sec 78 so can't comment on it, have seen 75, 76 and these sectors are good one.

However one thing which I can comment is Builder reputation. Mahagun as a builder has given some good projects in Indirapuram. Builder, as I know has good reputation in terms of timely delivery and quality construction.

Any views, any news, any issues, discuss here so that people can be benifited with our knowledge and we all invest accordingly.

Hi Coke,

You can check the location of sector 78 at link : http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=28.5577623&lon=77.3860645&z=14&l=0&m=w

Moreover It would be great if you can forward the plan and layout of mahagun to me as well, Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Have to check actual site :-)

Originally Posted by sameer_jain
    Hi Coke,

You can check the location of sector 78 at link : http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=28.5577623&lon=77.3860645&z=14&l=0&m=w

Moreover It would be great if you can forward the plan and layout of mahagun to me as well,

Oho Sameer sab, Thank you very much for the map.

Though I am aware with the situation of sector 78 on internet. I was saying have to check actual situation because sometimes on actual site there are some issues which are not on internet maps.

(I doubt but I have seen some discussions on sec 78 on this forum, not so sure)

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nirmal97452 years ago
      mahagun group is actual website is mahagunindia.com. you can here for more details.
  • Originally Posted by coke_indian
    Oho Sameer sab, Thank you very much for the map.

Though I am aware with the situation of sector 78 on internet. I was saying have to check actual situation because sometimes on actual site there are some issues which are not on internet maps.

(I doubt but I have seen some discussions on sec 78 on this forum, not so sure)

Thanks!

Oh, I should keep in mind that not everyone is new (like me) in this forum :)

Anyways, Sector 78 is adjacent to sector 76. there is proposed road from 78 to dadri wali road.

Sec 101 is an adjacent sector, which is having a proposed metro station .

And if you go towards sector76 via main road, there is a graveyard on your right and a shamshan ghat on left.

PS: Feel free to correct me if I am wrong :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sameer_jain
    Oh, I should keep in mind that not everyone is new (like me) in this forum :)

Anyways, Sector 78 is adjacent to sector 76. there is proposed road from 78 to dadri wali road.

Sec 101 is an adjacent sector, which is having a proposed metro station .

And if you go towards sector76 via main road, there is a graveyard on your right and a shamshan ghat on left.

PS: Feel free to correct me if I am wrong :)

You r absolutely correct abt graveyard and shamshanghat.. this was the issue which was troubling me also that whether to go for that side project or not. i dnt know exactly the location of mahagun but first we should see its site.
    CommentQuote
  • And their is a STP Further down the road :P
    CommentQuote
  • From now on, discussion will be on kabristan, shamshan ghat, STP, metro station and golf course only! Kidding.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    From now on, discussion will be on kabristan, shamshan ghat, STP, metro station and golf course only! Kidding.

But Its gonna be cool now...... After you spend your entire life in your apartment you know exactly where you will be creminated :P you get two houses in one go.....the one during life and the one for after life.....
    CommentQuote
  • Which plot in Sector 78 is of Mahagun for this project ?? Any Idea ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sameer_jain
    Which plot in Sector 78 is of Mahagun for this project ?? Any Idea ?

The GHP plot number is GHP02. Area of the plot is 25 acres.

They are building the towers as per seismic zone V (NOIDA is in zone IV).

They flat sizes would vary from 1250 to 4000 sq ft.

The all inclusive rate is Rs 2400 per sq ft for 14th floor with possession time of 28 months.

They have G+5 tower also at some what higher rate with possession time of 18 months.

The project would be launched on coming Saturday (04/10) and these rates would be applicable for 1 week. After that, these rates would become corporate rates and retail rates would be somewhat higher (may be by Rs 200-300 per sq ft).
    CommentQuote
  • Is 2400 the rate in down payment plan?

Do you guys reckon that the builder is good.
    CommentQuote
  • consider past project

If you consider previous projects of mahagun ,they all seem to be nice and well built . So i guess it would be something worth investing but I have heard that they increase their rates very easily so grab the opportunity and location is good too .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by algorithmixx
    Is 2400 the rate in down payment plan?

Do you guys reckon that the builder is good.

I guess this is their Down payment price
    CommentQuote
  • They have 3 already delivered project in sector 50 also .1 of their project is ongoing in sector 50 only ,but the rates for that project is quite high if they are coming up with a project with some competitive rates i guess it should be considering

Originally Posted by coke_indian
    Hi All,

CommentQuote
  • Good 1

Kabristan facing PLC good one ,:D but trust me these builders can charge for anything .They can make you feel privelaged as you can have alook at murdas anytime or u will get uninterruped air and sunlight becoz of kabristan at front .

Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Then they should name Sec 78 apartments as Taj Mahal apartment.
    Both options are there : Kabristan and Shamshan ghat.

Also they can charge PLC for Kabristan View/Shamshan view. When flat owner die, he will be buried in Kabristan from where he can keep eye after death also.:)
    CommentQuote