Hi All,

As we have been discussing on this forum, we need not to hurry while investment in Noida and wait not only for a good deal and good location but for a reputed builder as well. Here is another newly launched project by Mahagun.

I received an email regarding a new project - Mahagun Moderne being launched in sec 78 Noida.

I haven't seen sec 78 so can't comment on it, have seen 75, 76 and these sectors are good one.

However one thing which I can comment is Builder reputation. Mahagun as a builder has given some good projects in Indirapuram. Builder, as I know has good reputation in terms of timely delivery and quality construction.

Any views, any news, any issues, discuss here so that people can be benifited with our knowledge and we all invest accordingly.
Read more
2197 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can you share how you found Ikebana better than all sec 137 projects?

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Better Builder, location, etc ..
    Anyways - more interested in taking a decision which one to buy where I can live after 3-4 years. had zeroed in on MM but comments in this thread earlier discouraged me a bit .

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Can you share how you found Ikebana better than all sec 137 projects?

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everybody

I am planning to buy a 1550 sqft flat in mahagun moderne, but some of the brokers suggest that 1550 flats will not get proper sunlight and air as they are shadowed by 1250 size flats...

Can anybody suggest....Thanks

Vishal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Gulshan Ikebana is at initial phase of construction. You can't see any quality, what to complain. And that thread is full of either brokers or investors, who talk only about rate hikes. Construction is very slow. Layout is bad.

MM is at advanced stage. You cn visit and check the actual flats for quality concerns.

BTW, there are many more projects in Noida :)
    If you like expressway, have a look at sec 137.

- tapatalk free

Gulshan Ikebana construction is slow?
    Go and check dude...

Layout is bad? Kuch bhi...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Gulshan Ikebana is at initial phase of construction. You can't see any quality, what to complain. And that thread is full of either brokers or investors, who talk only about rate hikes. Construction is very slow. Layout is bad.

MM is at advanced stage. You cn visit and check the actual flats for quality concerns.

BTW, there are many more projects in Noida :)
    If you like expressway, have a look at sec 137.

- tapatalk free

Fatichar bhai..I don't have much idea about other projects but construction of Ikebana is superfast. Builder is raising 3 floors by every alternate month....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everybody

I am planning to buy a 1550 sqft flat in mahagun moderne, but some of the brokers suggest that 1550 flats will not get proper sunlight and air as they are shadowed by 1250 size flats...

Vishal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishalmonty
    Hi Everybody

Vishal

refer layout of the tower,

no doubt 1250 have edge on 1550 when comparing on the basis of air & sunlight.

For better idea u can visit the site, structure work for most of the tower is completed.
    CommentQuote
  • Have a look at the flat you are looking at

Look at the layout plan, floor plan etc. There are windows which are only at the open area facing garden etc.

Have a consideration of sunlight (can be easily seen by looking at the flat you are looking to buy. Visit any floor of it and have a look of the sunlight/view etc)

Don't trust broker/builder blindly. Just have a look and then decide.
    CommentQuote
  • update- new photos posted on mahagun moderne facebook page..
    Progress - over the last batch of photos taken in may looks pretty good.
    Also the owners are feeling good about the quality..

Go and have a look..
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Fingers crossed, project is shaping good so far, everything seems on track and as promised. The only negative I see is high density but then all new projects in Noida have high density.

Seems that Mahagun has got its act together after poor feedback on Maple. Currently, Moderne and Sunshine Helios look best bets in 7x belt.

Any idea when is possession starting ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cautious_guy
    Fingers crossed, project is shaping good so far, everything seems on track and as promised. The only negative I see is high density but then all new projects in Noida have high density.

Seems that Mahagun has got its act together after poor feedback on Maple. Currently, Moderne and Sunshine Helios look best bets in 7x belt.

Any idea when is possession starting ?

Yes true.. I visited the site today to take a look at my flat. Got a feeling that something really solid was being made.
    CommentQuote
  • mahagun moderne

I am looking to buy a flat in Mahagun moderne in resale. The dealer quoted 5450/sqft for 1250 sqft. is this ok? Also how is prateek visteria. budget 60-70 lakh.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jainm1
    I am looking to buy a flat in Mahagun moderne in resale. The dealer quoted 5450/sqft for 1250 sqft. is this ok? Also how is prateek visteria. budget 60-70 lakh.

Is it in Low Rise or High Rise?
    CommentQuote
  • I think high rise. i am visiting the site on Monday. I havent been to Noida ever,
    CommentQuote