Sort by :
Filter by :
- Location is superb. Just at the entrance to Wishtown and the hospital.
It is also priced reasonably.
Most of Wishtown is now syructure ready and will be inhabited by 2017.
This commercial will also finish at that time. So timing is great.
Its a buy.CommentQuote1Flag
- I think you take this 5 years to handover. Not 3. Rest everything is quite good.
Pls share more details - plans etc when outCommentQuote0Flag
- Design map.CommentQuote0Flag
- Dinesh, your comments please --- hope this commercial does not have 70-80% loading just like wishpoint .... Knowing JP's financial position everything is on hold ... till they start delivering projects .....CommentQuote0Flag
- JP still has to launch lots of commercial complexes in Wishtown ....CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by RedhatDesign map.
Pretty poor image - can hardly make out anything. No idea on Loading etc - no idea of facilities
Only thing clear is - IF investing - whatever you do, buy UG floor.CommentQuote0Flag
- It is misleading in initial description that it is a 20 acre plot... it seems to be a less than couple of acre property. Also when i checked with one of insider in Jaypee (though not handling this account), he is not sure if multiplex is part of the plan here.
Overall I feel its more of a a/c shopping plaza than a mall and as can be seen in the attached plan, it is clear that it doesn't have larger floor plate and neither is there flexibility to accommodate bigger Mall Units. Overall, I feel JC World is the only authentic Mall in the neighborhood yet and which is backed by a proper mall operator unlike shopping plaza setup which will end up more like DDA shopping complex.CommentQuote0Flag
- It is def not a 20 acre plot - NO WAY
On multiplex - it may be there - if you go and see the plans for 1st or 2nd floor - you can see seats etc that are consistent with a hall of some kind - but has to be confirmed
I think once the details of this are out, I will do an analysis of all mall/shopping complex offerings that are in the WT area
But these guys do a good job on the shopping complex areas - if you get a chance, visit the complex which is between Kalypso 1-10 and Imperial 1-3 - I think although very slow, they've done a pretty good job thereCommentQuote0Flag
- He He...whats amazing is that People are suggesting "Buy" to a Proposed commercial by a Builder who is Deep shit....In a Location which is going to be full of commercials (over supply)....and in a project where Majority of space is being sold out to investors (therefore Problems in future leasing out to Brands...which HATE to deal with multiple investors)
This Commercial is a BIG NO...by all means....CommentQuote0Flag
- begani shaadi mein abdullah deewana...:)CommentQuote1Flag
- Guys Wish You All a Very Happy Holi.
No discussion in the last 3 months ????CommentQuote0Flag